about threat players

about threat players

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 7, 2022, 16:2309/07/22
07/22/18

about threat players

Why are there so intense players that they get upset if their villages are attacked?

To Hadis Spahic (ID 86129254) ,whom he attacked for the villa tournament, he "promises" him to stop playing,is Player of the 2nd server and a  coalition of Tumag.

Send screenshot.

i

i

i

i

i

i

i

I do not censor their coordinates because toxic players do not deserve that, greetings to all Spartans.

Ícono de validado por la comunidad 

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 7, 2022, 16:4209/07/22
12/19/16

Sadih Spahic is a new player, and hi dohnt know unwrite rules of sparta. Hi is wery ill man, hi have befor fewe mounts operation on hart, and i will not punish him for anything. And on the end, on this server are many worse player from him, with may accounts, and thea provocateur.

Sep 7, 2022, 16:4909/07/22
07/22/18
tumag

Sadih Spahic is a new player, and hi dohnt know unwrite rules of sparta. Hi is wery ill man, hi have befor fewe mounts operation on hart, and i will not punish him for anything. And on the end, on this server are many worse player from him, with may accounts, and thea provocateur.

he is not a new player, in fact he is a secondary account, he knows how to play, he quickly uploaded his acropolis and looks for farm cities for his alternate account, it is a shame that his 2 accounts are still in your coalition, but well I do not expect much from one desperate coalition by active players.

Sep 7, 2022, 16:5009/07/22
07/22/18

It is not wrong to have secondary cities, what is wrong is harassing them believing in anonymity

KatiaModerator
Sep 10, 2022, 05:3009/10/22
01/31/18
Nutzer gelöscht

he is not a new player, in fact he is a secondary account, he knows how to play, he quickly uploaded his acropolis and looks for farm cities for his alternate account, it is a shame that his 2 accounts are still in your coalition, but well I do not expect much from one desperate coalition by active players.

Hello archon. Our thoughts are with  all the sick players, and we are praying for their healing, but they are not allowed to threat someone. This is harassment. So,   Nutzer gelöscht, If you want,  blacklist this player, and report him to the Plarium's Support.

Oct 4, 2022, 15:4110/04/22
06/28/16

I'm curious, and I in no way am defending this player, but what exactly did he do?  What I read was he was attacked, regardless of the reason, and responded.  He "threatened" to attack back.  

Every player makes decisions in this game.  If you decide to attack, even for a raid village, or a chronos event, or to win rewards in a tournament, that decision has consequences.   There are no rules that state if you attack during a raid village event that the other player can't attack you back.  If you raid an emporia, there is no rule that says you can't attack a city in response.  The part I have a problem with is the "threatening" and using alts to complete the threat.  But you also have the ability to talk to allies, coa mates or even players not in your coalition looking to help.

This is the beauty and the curse of the game.  The social messaging can be harmful and rude, or you can use the social messaging to build friendships and find players willing to defend and support.