All Categories

Do NOT give agema for higher equipment! /  НЕ дают агему за высшее снаряжение !

Do NOT give agema for higher equipment! / НЕ дают агему за высшее снаряжение !

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 24, 2022, 18:1207/24/22
12/14/15

Do NOT give agema for higher equipment! / НЕ дают агему за высшее снаряжение !

i

i

i

Итак, предмектов 4, а считает как 3 потому что одинаковые талисманы  разрабы не считают.

So, there are 4 objects, but it counts as 3 because the developers do not count the same talismans.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 25, 2022, 21:3607/25/22
07/07/15

hello my friend, 

It's normal, you have 2 same items. 

Val

Jul 26, 2022, 12:5407/26/22
01/27/16

даушь .ха тех работы ща  еще пару  багов  и разводов  добавят.

5лет элизию опыт  не могут добавить . пол года  целей  новых нет.  о чем можно говорить.

Jul 26, 2022, 15:3407/26/22
12/14/15
Val

hello my friend, 

It's normal, you have 2 same items. 

Val

Wow! Thank you for saying)

I can see that two of them are the same. And I specially put two identical higher equipment, if only because the talismans can be duplicated.

And if the developers muddied another divorce and made it necessary to set different ones in order to be counted, then why do I need an office on the default policy?

And if I'm going to attack, then I need to remove the default talisman and wait again for 24 hours and vice versa.

What is this dancing with tambourines?

When will this fix be fixed? Admins! Ay! Silence again or "such is the mechanics of the game")

----------------------

Вау! Спасибо, что сказали ) 

Я как бы вижу, что их два одинакововых. И ставила специально два одинаковых высших снаряжения, хотя бы потому, что талисманы можно дублировать.

И если разрабы замутили очередной развод  и сделали, что надо  разные ставить, чтобы засчитывались, то для чего мне оф на дефовом полисе?

И если  иду атаковать, значит надо снять дефовый талисман и заново ждать 24 часа и наоборот.

Это что за танцы с бубнами?

Когда эта надоработка будет исправлена ? Админы! Ау! Опять молчание или "такова механика игры" )

Aug 1, 2022, 03:1508/01/22
02/14/18
Escalade

Wow! Thank you for saying)

I can see that two of them are the same. And I specially put two identical higher equipment, if only because the talismans can be duplicated.

And if the developers muddied another divorce and made it necessary to set different ones in order to be counted, then why do I need an office on the default policy?

And if I'm going to attack, then I need to remove the default talisman and wait again for 24 hours and vice versa.

What is this dancing with tambourines?

When will this fix be fixed? Admins! Ay! Silence again or "such is the mechanics of the game")

----------------------

Вау! Спасибо, что сказали ) 

Я как бы вижу, что их два одинакововых. И ставила специально два одинаковых высших снаряжения, хотя бы потому, что талисманы можно дублировать.

И если разрабы замутили очередной развод  и сделали, что надо  разные ставить, чтобы засчитывались, то для чего мне оф на дефовом полисе?

И если  иду атаковать, значит надо снять дефовый талисман и заново ждать 24 часа и наоборот.

Это что за танцы с бубнами?

Когда эта надоработка будет исправлена ? Админы! Ау! Опять молчание или "такова механика игры" )

Hello! As a player, all I have to say is that this feature is new for all of us, so we need to experiment and learn.

Val´s answer was right!

Aug 1, 2022, 14:1108/01/22
Aug 5, 2022, 16:42(edited)
12/14/15
Karl

Hello! As a player, all I have to say is that this feature is new for all of us, so we need to experiment and learn.

Val´s answer was right!

In fact, it shouldn't be. This is a game glitch. Your job is to bring this to the developers and find out when it will be fixed.

I hope for understanding and action, and not for regular excuses.

-------------------------

По факту, так быть не должно. Это глюк игры. Ваше дело донести это до разработчиков и  узнать когда это будет исправлено.

Надеюсь на понимание и действия, а не на очередные отмазки.

Edited

Aug 15, 2022, 07:2708/15/22
02/14/18
Escalade

In fact, it shouldn't be. This is a game glitch. Your job is to bring this to the developers and find out when it will be fixed.

I hope for understanding and action, and not for regular excuses.

-------------------------

По факту, так быть не должно. Это глюк игры. Ваше дело донести это до разработчиков и  узнать когда это будет исправлено.

Надеюсь на понимание и действия, а не на очередные отмазки.

Edited

If you find a malfunction at your end, you need to contact support.

They can check and solve it. 

KatiaModerator
Aug 18, 2022, 12:5808/18/22
01/31/18

Hello. We can equip on our General, 4 offensive armours, and 4 defensives. The game allows us to drag a different talisman in order to have more defensive stats or more offensive. The divine talismans can work the same as well, but when it comes to companion set rewards, we have to have 1 offensive talisman and 1 defensive talisman in order to get the companion agema horseman rewards. So, you are allowed to have equipped  2 very same rings , but only 1 ring counts in the companion set. The companion sets were designed like this, and you can check it by yourself, if you will click on the exclamation mark of each feature, to be able to see the game's description. If you don't like the feature as it works, you can apply a suggestion to the suggestion thread.                                                                                                                         
       Moderators aren't Plarium's employees, we are  just very experienced players and Plarium asked us to assist the players, so, we cannot provide any fix to the game. We contact the support for our own issues, like all the rest of the players. Only the support has the tools to solve the game's issues. I will kindly ask you, to be kind to the moderators because we give our free time to assist the players the best way we can.  It is not kind to ask a mod, not to speak because you don't like what the mod saying. Here we all follow the Plarium's rules, so maybe you have to read those rules before you get a ban for being rude and offensive.

i

Aug 23, 2022, 19:3408/23/22
Aug 30, 2022, 11:36(edited)
12/14/15
Katia

Hello. We can equip on our General, 4 offensive armours, and 4 defensives. The game allows us to drag a different talisman in order to have more defensive stats or more offensive. The divine talismans can work the same as well, but when it comes to companion set rewards, we have to have 1 offensive talisman and 1 defensive talisman in order to get the companion agema horseman rewards. So, you are allowed to have equipped  2 very same rings , but only 1 ring counts in the companion set. The companion sets were designed like this, and you can check it by yourself, if you will click on the exclamation mark of each feature, to be able to see the game's description. If you don't like the feature as it works, you can apply a suggestion to the suggestion thread.                                                                                                                         
       Moderators aren't Plarium's employees, we are  just very experienced players and Plarium asked us to assist the players, so, we cannot provide any fix to the game. We contact the support for our own issues, like all the rest of the players. Only the support has the tools to solve the game's issues. I will kindly ask you, to be kind to the moderators because we give our free time to assist the players the best way we can.  It is not kind to ask a mod, not to speak because you don't like what the mod saying. Here we all follow the Plarium's rules, so maybe you have to read those rules before you get a ban for being rude and offensive.

i

По факту теперь. 

1. Ваш модератор удалил мой пост и выдал мне бан на 10 дней. ВЫДАЛ, понимаете, потому что так захотел. Поэтому ваше предупреждение - в топку, оно не имеет под собой ничего.

2. Если вы посмотрите на мой первый пост, то я вы кладывала там точно такую же картинку как и вы. Зачем вы ее повторили?  Но основании ее я и у видела, что талисманы не работают в дубле.

Итак, много слов и ничего по существу...

Можете удалить снова пост и снова забанить. Фиолетово. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In fact now.

1. Your moderator deleted my post and gave me a ban for 10 days. I gave it out, you know, because I wanted to. Therefore, your warning is in the furnace, it has nothing under it.

2. If you look at my first post, then I put exactly the same picture there as you. Why did you repeat it? But on the basis of it, I also saw that the talismans do not work in duplicate.

So, a lot of words and nothing to the point...
Y

ou can delete the post again and ban again. Violet. With such a quality of work  there is no point in being here. 

Edited

KatiaModerator
Aug 25, 2022, 18:3608/25/22
01/31/18
Escalade

По факту теперь. 

1. Ваш модератор удалил мой пост и выдал мне бан на 10 дней. ВЫДАЛ, понимаете, потому что так захотел. Поэтому ваше предупреждение - в топку, оно не имеет под собой ничего.

2. Если вы посмотрите на мой первый пост, то я вы кладывала там точно такую же картинку как и вы. Зачем вы ее повторили?  Но основании ее я и у видела, что талисманы не работают в дубле.

In fact now.

1. Your moderator deleted my post and gave me a ban for 10 days. I gave it out, you know, because I wanted to. Therefore, your warning is in the furnace, it has nothing under it.

2. If you look at my first post, then I put exactly the same picture there as you. Why did you repeat it? But on the basis of it, I also saw that the talismans do not work in duplicate.

Y

ou can delete the post again and ban again. Violet. With such a quality of work  there is no point in being here. 

Edited

The developers created the feature like this, and frankly, I don't think that they will change it.  If you have a suggestion of what you think will be best for your gameplay, please form a short suggestion and apply it to the suggestion thread.                                                                            
     I didn't ban you and I didn't delete your post.  It seems that we the mods irradiating you, so it is for the best if you need something, to wait for Kitana as she understands your language and your culture, or to apply a ticket to the support.                                                                      
  Please find some time to read this forum's rules.  Here is the link.  https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/132_game-rules-and-tutorials/338_official-forum-rules-13/ .                                                                                                 
       If you read the rules and understand them, maybe you can apply for moderator, as Plarium always seeking  for super experienced players, with a quality of work, polite, patient, educated, and ready to assist the players. if you will read a lot of files, and pass the Plarium's tests, I will gladly give you my place here. 😉 

I wish you happy gaming.  

KitanaCommunity Manager
Aug 30, 2022, 11:3808/30/22
02/04/22
Escalade

По факту теперь. 

In fact now.

Y

Edited

Архонт, ваш комментарий был удален мной, также как и бан был выдан мною. Также, я исправила ваш новый комментарий. Пожалуйста, соблюдайте правила общения на форуме. Спасибо за понимание!