All Categories

How developers remove objectionable topics.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 20, 2022, 21:3807/20/22
12/14/15

Why was the topic removed where it was written that you reduced the issuance of emeralds, reduce prizes in tournaments over and over again, increase the number of points to receive a prize?

Don't like being told about it?

Do you think the players do not notice anything? Do you think you can stealthily steal? 

-----------------------

Почему удалили тему, где было написано, что вы уменьшили выдачу изумрудов, уменьшаете призы в турнирах раз за разом, повышаете количество очков для получения приза?

Не нравится, когда вам об этом говорят? 

Думаете игроки ничего не замечают ?Думаете вам можно втихую обворовывать ?

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Jul 21, 2022, 14:5507/21/22
01/31/18

Hello Escalade. Mods and Community Managers, don't delete negative comments unless they break the rules. Sometimes, the page's filters can delete a  post, or ban a forum user as a spammer. I'm a moderator, and the filters banned me 2 times as a spammer =D. If you think that your post has been unfairly deleted, please feel free to send me a message with the link so I will check it, and if it doesn't break any rule, I will restore it. Regarding the emeralds reduction, no one of us is happy, and moderators have forwarded to the right channels the players' frustration along with ours 

Jul 24, 2022, 12:4007/24/22
03/10/15

this is plarium way of doing things.

you come to communicate something and with not a message, your posts get deleted.

of course posts had been unfairly deleted, we were only saying how plarium lately is doing things wrong trying to con players and we get deleted... same as the repression tactics from dictator regimes, is that plarium?

Jul 24, 2022, 14:1607/24/22
12/14/15
Katia

Hello Escalade. Mods and Community Managers, don't delete negative comments unless they break the rules. Sometimes, the page's filters can delete a  post, or ban a forum user as a spammer. I'm a moderator, and the filters banned me 2 times as a spammer =D. If you think that your post has been unfairly deleted, please feel free to send me a message with the link so I will check it, and if it doesn't break any rule, I will restore it. Regarding the emeralds reduction, no one of us is happy, and moderators have forwarded to the right channels the players' frustration along with ours 

https://plarium.com/forum/ru/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/619689_developers-have-reduced-the-number-of-emeralds/

Here you are! Not only did you delete my comment, you deleted the whole thread.

Players don't like that the emeralds have been reduced, which reduces prizes in silent tournaments, which increases the number of points that must be scored for a silent prize.

The calculation is that the players do not peer into the prizes, since the tournament is familiar, but in fact there is already half of the original.

And all this is served under the sauce of game balance.

But all this is a common lie, because for some reason the balance always works in the direction of reduction, deterioration and extortion.

-------------------------------------------

Вот, пожалуйста! Вы удалили не только мой комментарий, вы удалили целую тему.

Игрокам не нравится, что уменьшили изумруды, что уменьшают призы втурнирах втихую, что увеличивают количество очков, которые необходимо набрать для приза втихую. 

Расчет на то, что игроки не всматриваются в призы, так как турнир знакомый, а по факту там уже и половину нет от первоначального.

И все это подается под соусом баланса игры. 

Но все это обычное вранье, так как  баланс почему то все время в сторону уменьшения, ухудшения и вымогательства срабатывает.

KatiaModerator
Jul 26, 2022, 16:5807/26/22
Jul 28, 2022, 13:27(edited)
01/31/18
Fortuna

this is plarium way of doing things.

you come to communicate something and with not a message, your posts get deleted.

of course posts had been unfairly deleted, we were only saying how plarium lately is doing things wrong trying to con players and we get deleted... same as the repression tactics from dictator regimes, is that plarium?

As you may see, I was banned twice as a spammer, but I'm a mod and I don't break Plarium's rules.
Guys, all I'm saying is, that I believe you when you say that your posts have been unfairly deleted.  It is the Plarium's Filters which might delete the posts or ban the users. I really don't know the way those filters are working. You can send me a message and I will check the specific post or comment, and I will restore it if it doesn't break any rules.                                                   
  I know that a lot of players think that the mods tell lies, but I really want to help the players, and for sure I won't tell lies to back up a company. I'm a mod to assist the players, and believe it or not, it is what Plarium want from their mods, to assist the players and tell our objective opinion as players.                                                                  
     I can assure you that the mods always forward the players' concerns and frustrations to the right channels.  

i

Jul 27, 2022, 11:1607/27/22
11/05/15

despite me not seeing eye to eye to a couple of the mods over the years I was a mod I can honestly say I have never known a mod to lie to the community, they have no reason to 

Jul 28, 2022, 04:4907/28/22
Jul 28, 2022, 04:51(edited)
02/14/18
Escalade

https://plarium.com/forum/ru/sparta-war-of-empires/128_game-discussion/619689_developers-have-reduced-the-number-of-emeralds/

Here you are! Not only did you delete my comment, you deleted the whole thread.

Players don't like that the emeralds have been reduced, which reduces prizes in silent tournaments, which increases the number of points that must be scored for a silent prize.

The calculation is that the players do not peer into the prizes, since the tournament is familiar, but in fact there is already half of the original.

And all this is served under the sauce of game balance.

But all this is a common lie, because for some reason the balance always works in the direction of reduction, deterioration and extortion.

-------------------------------------------

Вот, пожалуйста! Вы удалили не только мой комментарий, вы удалили целую тему.

Игрокам не нравится, что уменьшили изумруды, что уменьшают призы втурнирах втихую, что увеличивают количество очков, которые необходимо набрать для приза втихую. 

Расчет на то, что игроки не всматриваются в призы, так как турнир знакомый, а по факту там уже и половину нет от первоначального.

И все это подается под соусом баланса игры. 

Но все это обычное вранье, так как  баланс почему то все время в сторону уменьшения, ухудшения и вымогательства срабатывает.

Hello!

No mod has any intention to lie to the community. First, we are players, so we want to have a fun game like all! Second, part of our commitment as mods is to deliver suggestions and feedback from players to Plarium, so there is honestly no point in lying. 

And yes, Katia was banned as a spammer so, filters do work bad and we have asked for a revision.

About your observation/request about emeralds, yes, we have forward this concern to the CM as a general complaint from Sparta players. We are waiting for devs' feedback, but that can take a while because they have to study several aspects and features of the game before getting an answer. Thank you for your post! 

Jul 29, 2022, 09:5107/29/22
Jul 29, 2022, 09:52(edited)
03/10/15
Katia

As you may see, I was banned twice as a spammer, but I'm a mod and I don't break Plarium's rules.
Guys, all I'm saying is, that I believe you when you say that your posts have been unfairly deleted.  It is the Plarium's Filters which might delete the posts or ban the users. I really don't know the way those filters are working. You can send me a message and I will check the specific post or comment, and I will restore it if it doesn't break any rules.                                                   
  I know that a lot of players think that the mods tell lies, but I really want to help the players, and for sure I won't tell lies to back up a company. I'm a mod to assist the players, and believe it or not, it is what Plarium want from their mods, to assist the players and tell our objective opinion as players.                                                                  
     I can assure you that the mods always forward the players' concerns and frustrations to the right channels.  

i

so do you confirm that plarium is disctatorial in the forum that is supposed a place to express (under the rules) ...

maybe not though the hand of a mod or coma, even worse a UNpersonal filter to suppress players voices

Aug 1, 2022, 10:1408/01/22
02/14/18
Fortuna

so do you confirm that plarium is disctatorial in the forum that is supposed a place to express (under the rules) ...

maybe not though the hand of a mod or coma, even worse a UNpersonal filter to suppress players voices

Hello!

No, Fortuna, we asked for a review on the filters, this is not a company policy to erase comments that express some kind of critics.

Our FB group has a lot of critics and our job as mods is to help when we can, but also to deliver good and bad feedback.

I hope this problem with filters gets solved because we mods can understand your frustration, but it seems that we can't convince you that is not our choice. 

KatiaModerator
Aug 1, 2022, 11:0308/01/22
01/31/18
Fortuna

Fortuna, Mods have forwarded to the rights channels our observations about how the filters work. We cannot do more. What I can do as a person, as a player and as a mod, is to unban all who were unfairly banned, or their posts and comments were unfairly deleted, but they have to message me to my Plarium Play inbox. I did unban someone before, and I will do it as many times it needed, but someone has to let me know it.

Aug 3, 2022, 11:3608/03/22
Aug 3, 2022, 11:38(edited)
03/10/15

That's dictatorial katia. that the machines do it without the approval of a person...

They should make a remark for mods to decide about it. as forum is a place of communication 

KatiaModerator
Aug 3, 2022, 17:5808/03/22
01/31/18
Fortuna

That's dictatorial katia. that the machines do it without the approval of a person...

They should make a remark for mods to decide about it. as forum is a place of communication 

Fortuna, be assured that mods have forwarded the issue to the managers. I'm not a developer so I don't know in what way the programs work. I told a lot of times, that the Com portal players
are welcome to join us on the FB community page, and there, no filters will decide to ban anyone, but the mods. You can write on the Community page <Com portal player>, and we will accept it without asking the player his/her nickname or something like this. 

Aug 6, 2022, 14:2808/06/22
02/28/20

nailed it ;) started an alt on newer server, since the day it came online, just getting my elysian TODAY11 :(

KatiaModerator
Aug 9, 2022, 20:5208/09/22
01/31/18
Stroker

nailed it ;) started an alt on newer server, since the day it came online, just getting my elysian TODAY11 :(

Congratulation Stroker.I started very recently to play on server 3, and I find it very challenging.