Battle algorithm change

Battle algorithm change

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 20, 2022, 13:1806/20/22
02/21/16

Battle algorithm change

Greetings, A new rumor is spreading across Sparta that Plarium has changed future battle results by lessening defensive strength compared to offense. Can someone please confirm this rumor to be true or not? And can anyone elaborate if Plarium has made any recent changes on  how all battle results are calculated or if the battle result algorithm has changed? Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 22, 2022, 19:4506/22/22
11/05/15

I am hearing rumours too, hopefully a mod will be along to let us know soon 

KitanaCommunity Manager
Jun 23, 2022, 11:5206/23/22
02/04/22

Could you please explain what you mean under "has changed future battle results". Please specify which event exactly you mean.

Jun 30, 2022, 22:0306/30/22
02/14/18

Hello! I was waiting for your reply to Kitana... but I am thinking maybe you are referring to new Conflicts scores for PVP battles?

Jul 13, 2022, 16:2007/13/22
Jul 13, 2022, 16:50(edited)
02/21/16

can we all assume that plarium uses the same basic alogorihm for calcualating all battle results in all Plarium games and the rumor is that battle outcomes has changed to be more favorable toward offensive forces? I have since been informed by Plarium that there has not been any recent change to the algorithm

KatiaModerator
Jul 16, 2022, 12:5707/16/22
01/31/18
Discus HBG

can we all assume that plarium uses the same basic alogorihm for calcualating all battle results in all Plarium games and the rumor is that battle outcomes has changed to be more favorable toward offensive forces? I have since been informed by Plarium that there has not been any recent change to the algorithm

Hello Discus HBG and Morteee.  As a player speaking, the change is only for the Coalition Conflict tournament, and it was officially posted, so no secrets here.  Keep in mind, that the conflict now, is like the status of war and the status of challenge, as the killing of heavy and light infantry units gives more points. All the past years since the conflict tournament was introduced, we focused to play Persian and Elysian positions and guardians, to get our conflict points, but not attacking each other.  Now, we get more points by fighting each other, than by playing positions. Just the players have to remember to leave their light and heavy infantry units, in the acropolis during the Conflict tournament. The big change is for the political attack guardians, as the offensive guardian is way stronger than the defensive guardian. It is no secret either, as all the players can open their guardian's intext and read it. I wish you a happy gamming.