Empo GPS

Empo GPS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 4, 2022, 08:3106/04/22
12/15/20

Empo GPS

Today the game is based on the Elyseens. Many players have their moonstone production maxed out, but no GPS to put them into crafting. Why? while we can put the other warriors in production without limit!!! Simply to the fact that to obtain PGS in quantity, it is necessary to take PGS empos and that there are only 10 to 12 in general on the play. How to give the chance to all to obtain some? 1) limit to 2 or 3 the number of empos that can be held in each category (PGS, wood, wheat....) or increase the number of GPS empos but while limiting the number that can be held in each category. Otherwise, the little players will continue to leave, tired of seeing that there is only money that allows you to play as you want and for lack of players, the game will disappear. 

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 4, 2022, 12:2506/04/22
12/15/20

I have 1 solution for GPS.

1 GPS gardian.

You open 4 lignes to build Elyseens, like normal warriors. Pezos/mamertines/hamippos/dimachas

You give less pts for elyseens building during the clash. 1 pts for pezos/ 2 for mamertines/ 3 for hamippos/ 4 for dimachas. Or the same for all ... 2 by example.

But we can't continue like that. We must restore a certain equity between normal players and coiners (as i am, i have to remain you)  1 team can't win the clash only because 1 coiner take near all GPS empos and win alone.

Coiner will always have avantage to revive with dracks and always found the way to win with money, be sure... 

We must keep all the normals players and not always give much avantage to coiners players.

Jun 4, 2022, 14:2406/04/22
07/29/15

I would rather they give gp emporia to low level "new" players

The new players in sparta need glory points to unlock things like galley capacity for raiding, horse units, and purchasing scrolls of wisdom.

Currently the only way for new players to find these is to score high in PVP tourneys ( we expect someone with undeveloped swords to take on cities that have elysium units with max development )

Or by joining a coalition that is in the gold league (like we will let someone new join a developed league)

It is like we are trying to prevent new players joining sparta

Jun 6, 2022, 01:1006/06/22
02/14/18
Dominique Bernard

I have 1 solution for GPS.

1 GPS gardian.

You open 4 lignes to build Elyseens, like normal warriors. Pezos/mamertines/hamippos/dimachas

You give less pts for elyseens building during the clash. 1 pts for pezos/ 2 for mamertines/ 3 for hamippos/ 4 for dimachas. Or the same for all ... 2 by example.

But we can't continue like that. We must restore a certain equity between normal players and coiners (as i am, i have to remain you)  1 team can't win the clash only because 1 coiner take near all GPS empos and win alone.

Coiner will always have avantage to revive with dracks and always found the way to win with money, be sure... 

We must keep all the normals players and not always give much avantage to coiners players.

Hello Dominique! Nice to see you here!

The balance between moonstone production, GPS and boosters it's indeed a tricky thing. 

Mode team delivered this great concern from top coalitions to be reviewed. Thanks for passing by and giving us your feedback on this matter!

Jun 6, 2022, 01:1806/06/22
02/14/18
Banshee

I would rather they give gp emporia to low level "new" players

The new players in sparta need glory points to unlock things like galley capacity for raiding, horse units, and purchasing scrolls of wisdom.

Currently the only way for new players to find these is to score high in PVP tourneys ( we expect someone with undeveloped swords to take on cities that have elysium units with max development )

Or by joining a coalition that is in the gold league (like we will let someone new join a developed league)

It is like we are trying to prevent new players joining sparta

Hello Banshee, I am glad to read you again.

Dominique is from a different Platform and his server needs are not the same that those in Plarium .com. 

I just highlightened that fact because I do believe you are right, for Plarium .com, new players can use all the help they could get to grow :)