Still Unable To Purchase-Gave Notice To My Coalition

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 23, 2022, 05:1204/23/22
01/10/16

Still Unable To Purchase-Gave Notice To My Coalition

Five years!

Thats's a long time to be a member of this community. Tonight I gave my COA notice. They know I haven't been able to make any purchases.

I like to buy packages every few days. Lately, I am unable to make any purchases. 

My last purchase was on 9 April. I called my bank, gave the URL of the game as well as the print out from past in game purchases. 

Bank has confirmed there were no issues of any failure to make puchases. Too many factors came up in my hour long phonecon meeting with my bank. 

Final outcome was that my credit card was working and is working.

Some random thoughts:

-I was chosen early on to be a VIP-I always believed "making a number of purchases" had something to do with becoming a VIP. No one refutes that line of thinking contrary to what any "Admin" may post. I have other theories, but will hold my comments.

-I have logged out of Plarium Play, re-booted my PC several times over a period of several days and logged into the game-Clicking on any in game purchase offers yeilds nothing.

-Purchase dates:

12 Mar 

19 Mar 

26 Mar 

31 Mar 

9 APR

Keep in mind, with regards to the above dates, I have made several attemps to make a purchase between those dates-clicking on a package did not take me to the purchase screen.

While I have a random theory as to the "why" this isn't working, I will withold my comments.

Going to try and wait this issue out few more weeks. If not, I will be back to say my good byes. 

For those Players that have messaged me in the past, cooperated with me on strikes, seiges or just regular chat (you know who you are) you have my respect & friendship.

Respect to All,

Meritus

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Apr 24, 2022, 05:5204/24/22
01/31/18

Hello Meritus. Yes, it is a known issue, and the devs are trying to fix it. Rebooting our PC and resetting the  Plarium Play cache helped other players to do the purchases they need. So, please follow this procedure, and if it won't help, I'm afraid that you have to submit a ticket to the Support, so they will check why you cannot buy what you want.

Apr 24, 2022, 15:3904/24/22
01/10/16

Issue resolved-it took several re-boots of PC as well as clearing cache several times.

Apr 28, 2022, 02:4204/28/22
02/14/18
Meritus©

Issue resolved-it took several re-boots of PC as well as clearing cache several times.

Great to know!