wheel of fortune

wheel of fortune

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 7, 2022, 19:1304/07/22
08/05/16

wheel of fortune

For a long time I have been wondering how the algorithm that operates the wheel of fortune works, it is absurd, in my case I almost always have the same offers, even the same offer two days in a row, how does this happen? Is there an error in this algorithm? I would like to have better and more varied offers, for example, a discount on lvl 10 fortifications, I have never had that offer, I would also like to have a discount on universal boost, but what I do have on a daily basis are discounts on resources, mysterious chests, unit revivals ( 200 units), even an offer as absurd as leveling up a pant, all those offers are repeated over and over again in a loop

Is there someone who can review and correct this?

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Apr 8, 2022, 04:4804/08/22
01/31/18

Hello Mauro. When there is a discount on fortifications, it includes all the levels of fortifications. Unfortunately, the WOF cannot detect our needs as individual players, so we have to wait to get something that might interest us. It is natural to get the same discount 2 times in a row, as the % discount might is different, so practically, is a different offer. If you notice any WOF's malfunction, you have to submit a ticket to the support, to check your city.

Apr 8, 2022, 12:0404/08/22
08/05/16
Katia

Hello Mauro. When there is a discount on fortifications, it includes all the levels of fortifications. Unfortunately, the WOF cannot detect our needs as individual players, so we have to wait to get something that might interest us. It is natural to get the same discount 2 times in a row, as the % discount might is different, so practically, is a different offer. If you notice any WOF's malfunction, you have to submit a ticket to the support, to check your city.

I will try to explain it again, I have made this post after an analysis for a while as I mentioned, between that analysis and sharing my doubt with some friends, and what I could detect is what I mentioned before, a loop effect, why ? because they get certain offers that I don't and vice versa, and what can be deduced is that it seems that each player has been assigned a certain type of offers and these offers are repeated over and over again during the week, knowing In advance that the game has a variety of aspects, it is logical to think that this spectrum of supply should be open to all that variety, not reduced to a handful of them in a limited way, I am not talking about the algorithm having to detect our individual tastes or needs (illogical ), I'm talking about something as simple as numbers, because I guess that's how the game algorithm behaves (with numbers) also remember that a while ago, wheel of fortune had a bug that made each player be given over and over again the same kind of discount

I give the towers as an example, because it is a discount that I have never had, never ever, I do not think that for the game to detect it it must be for my individual taste

I don't speak English, I use a translator for that reason I can't understand abbreviations and in this case I don't know what WOF means

In the end I just wanted to raise a question, that if something can help improve the game, and not just settle as usual, assuming that things are that way and we just have to accept them, I think that if my contribution can help improve it for the benefit of all , nothing is lost by trying to change something if the benefit is collective

To conclude... if my opinion is correct, the question is: don't you think that for everyone's satisfaction there should be a more varied and more open range of offers and not on the contrary, as is currently the case, limited and repetitive practically without any benefit?

I just think out loud...

KatiaModerator
Apr 10, 2022, 18:3404/10/22
01/31/18
Mauro

I will try to explain it again, I have made this post after an analysis for a while as I mentioned, between that analysis and sharing my doubt with some friends, and what I could detect is what I mentioned before, a loop effect, why ? because they get certain offers that I don't and vice versa, and what can be deduced is that it seems that each player has been assigned a certain type of offers and these offers are repeated over and over again during the week, knowing In advance that the game has a variety of aspects, it is logical to think that this spectrum of supply should be open to all that variety, not reduced to a handful of them in a limited way, I am not talking about the algorithm having to detect our individual tastes or needs (illogical ), I'm talking about something as simple as numbers, because I guess that's how the game algorithm behaves (with numbers) also remember that a while ago, wheel of fortune had a bug that made each player be given over and over again the same kind of discount

I give the towers as an example, because it is a discount that I have never had, never ever, I do not think that for the game to detect it it must be for my individual taste

I don't speak English, I use a translator for that reason I can't understand abbreviations and in this case I don't know what WOF means

In the end I just wanted to raise a question, that if something can help improve the game, and not just settle as usual, assuming that things are that way and we just have to accept them, I think that if my contribution can help improve it for the benefit of all , nothing is lost by trying to change something if the benefit is collective

To conclude... if my opinion is correct, the question is: don't you think that for everyone's satisfaction there should be a more varied and more open range of offers and not on the contrary, as is currently the case, limited and repetitive practically without any benefit?

I just think out loud...

Indeed, the  WOF = Wheel Of Fortune had a bug, but it was a very long time ago, and the developers fixed it. If you think that your Wheel doesn't run properly, then you have to submit a ticket to the support as they are the only ones who have the tools to check your city.

Apr 11, 2022, 15:3404/11/22
08/05/16
Katia

Indeed, the  WOF = Wheel Of Fortune had a bug, but it was a very long time ago, and the developers fixed it. If you think that your Wheel doesn't run properly, then you have to submit a ticket to the support as they are the only ones who have the tools to check your city.

you also started using the same postures as the other mods, well... I better delete the post, trying to pose something here is wasting time and wearing yourself out for nothing and pointless

thanks for your attention

KatiaModerator
Apr 16, 2022, 12:0204/16/22
01/31/18
Mauro

you also started using the same postures as the other mods, well... I better delete the post, trying to pose something here is wasting time and wearing yourself out for nothing and pointless

thanks for your attention

Mauro, sometimes there is a bug in our city, and only the support can solve it. As you can see on the Community FB page, there are no other complaints about the WOF. Personally, I'm getting a different offer every day, but that doesn't mean that I like them. So, if it is NOT a massive issue I cannot forward it to the managers,as only the support takes care of the individual issues. I'm sorry that you don't like my replies, but it is the truth.