Autobanning.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
KatiaModerator
Mar 11, 2022, 10:1503/11/22
01/31/18

Autobanning.

It is hilarious, but I was banned by the forum's auto banning, for 12 months or 9 months depending on how you read the date. I notice lately, that a lot of players' comments were hidden without any obvious reason, as they didn't break any rule. I had forwarded it to Kitana to check it, but no mod had hidden those comments, so I guess the Forum's filters don't work so well, or the player had hidden his/ her own comment. Please, if you notice any such activity, let me know it. If a mod has been banned as a  spammer,😂 maybe the other players have been banned for this unfair reason as well. I won't let any player be banned for those unfair reasons as long I'm a mod. My ban gave me another point of view of what might be one of the reasons for the players' ban, that I never thought it was existing 😉

i

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 11, 2022, 20:3203/11/22
08/05/16

something similar happened to me, although in my case I'm banned from the game's messenger, I discovered it one day when I won 5k drachmas for the best monthly post, I can't write to anyone, I'm still banned

KatiaModerator
Mar 12, 2022, 05:2903/12/22
01/31/18
Mauro

something similar happened to me, although in my case I'm banned from the game's messenger, I discovered it one day when I won 5k drachmas for the best monthly post, I can't write to anyone, I'm still banned

Hello Mauro. You still can post in here.  What do you mean Game's messager? If you cannot send ingame messages, it means that someone reported you to Plarium Play because you had sent offensive messages to someone, repeatedly. Of course, it can be something else, as I never thought that the forum will ban a mod  as Spammer lol. So, please give me your Plarium Play ID and the server you play, and on Monday I will ask the Manager to check it, in case it is a game's malfunction.

Mar 12, 2022, 16:4303/12/22
08/05/16
Katia

Hello Mauro. You still can post in here.  What do you mean Game's messager? If you cannot send ingame messages, it means that someone reported you to Plarium Play because you had sent offensive messages to someone, repeatedly. Of course, it can be something else, as I never thought that the forum will ban a mod  as Spammer lol. So, please give me your Plarium Play ID and the server you play, and on Monday I will ask the Manager to check it, in case it is a game's malfunction.

I mean exactly this, I can not send messages to any contact, the reason? I don't know, it must be a mistake because I don't spam anyone

i

KatiaModerator
Mar 12, 2022, 17:2903/12/22
01/31/18
Mauro

I mean exactly this, I can not send messages to any contact, the reason? I don't know, it must be a mistake because I don't spam anyone

i

Ah! you mean the  Plarium Play messager. I know that you don't spam Mauro. Please give me your Plarium Play ID, and I will ask the manager to unblock you. You can send your ID to my FB inbox.

Mar 21, 2022, 02:3403/21/22
02/14/18
Mauro

oh! That was you!!! I remember!

But I didn't remember who the player was. 

We sent you the reward as a gift thought your Plarium ID. So you still banned? 

We were talking with the CM about this auto banning issues, I hope they can solve this soon.