Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 25, 2022, 09:3902/25/22
11/05/15

world issues and some understanding

Hi all 

I know I'm not a mod anymore but felt this needs posting 

as the whole world is aware the Ukraine is currently under attack (not going to go into the politics of this, this is neither the time nor the place)

What some of you may not be aware of is that the most of the Plarium staffers, support team, the community managers are based in the Ukraine 

As such response times on support tickets, responses from community managers etc may be very much delayed 

I am sure you all can appreciate that the people in the Ukraine have moch more serious issues to deal with at the moment 

Please take this into consideration when sending tickets, making complaints etc 

Morteeee 

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 25, 2022, 13:4302/25/22
03/10/15

its understandable in the actual circumstances, if I recall whole team of coma (community managers) and support are there, isn't it moortee? what else is in Ukraine?

As I said yesterday in tavern, I hope they are all safe. I have some real-life friends there in kiew and in donesk, hoping for the best.

Feb 25, 2022, 20:1002/25/22
11/05/15

a lot honey, dropped one of them a message on FB a few days ago and not heard from them yet, worrying times 

Feb 26, 2022, 02:2402/26/22
Feb 26, 2022, 02:28(edited)
07/29/15

Thank you for bringing this up Morteee

Most the staff are currently in, or are from the Ukraine.

Support tickets will recieve a computer generated message telling us that "due to external circumstance, support tickets will not be able to provide timly replies to requests." and they guarentee they will answer requests but it might take some time.

Patience is needed now more than ever. 

Feb 26, 2022, 08:2102/26/22
10/15/15

Malditas guerras no sólo esta sino todas, tenían que pelear UNICAMENTE los que mandan. Los soldados solamente para ayudar en nevadas o cuando un volcan comienza a echar lava o ....

Esperemos todos estén bien y se termine pronto.

El juego, sus bugs y nuestras peleas ...

Damn wars, not only this one but all of them, ONLY those who are in charge had to fight. Soldiers only to help in snowfalls or when a volcano starts spewing lava or .....

Let's hope everyone is ok and it's over soon.

The game, its bugs and our fights. ...

Feb 28, 2022, 10:4602/28/22
02/14/18

Thank you for this post Mortee.

I want to inform the community that Katerine and I are talking to our CM on daily basis, they are in a safe place but under the circumstances, working as they used to is beyond their will. Anyway, the team is keeping support, doing maintenance and updating as the games require. 

Yes, Support can delay in answers, we ask you kindly for your patience. 

I hope peace comes soon to their homes. 

Mar 4, 2022, 22:0903/04/22
12/02/17

I wish to add an unnecessary comment...

No matter the politics, and yes politics does matter, I stand with the aspirations of anyone wishing to not be a part of any war that is waged for whatever reason. I stand firmly against aggression, denial, and untruth, no matter the source. I sincerely hope that those affected are not lost within the carnage and misery that is happening now and the dire results sure to follow no matter any eventual outcome.

To all of my fellow players in harm's way, stay safe and keep your loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and strangers safely with you.

To Plarium staff, friends, and those affected...thank you for your dedication to this game (please forgive all the previous sniping I did). We all wish for your safe travel through this current misery.

Stay strong as possible and remember, you are never alone!

KitanaCommunity Manager
Mar 21, 2022, 14:3803/21/22
02/04/22
DeathMiser

I wish to add an unnecessary comment...

No matter the politics, and yes politics does matter, I stand with the aspirations of anyone wishing to not be a part of any war that is waged for whatever reason. I stand firmly against aggression, denial, and untruth, no matter the source. I sincerely hope that those affected are not lost within the carnage and misery that is happening now and the dire results sure to follow no matter any eventual outcome.

To all of my fellow players in harm's way, stay safe and keep your loved ones, friends, acquaintances, and strangers safely with you.

To Plarium staff, friends, and those affected...thank you for your dedication to this game (please forgive all the previous sniping I did). We all wish for your safe travel through this current misery.

Stay strong as possible and remember, you are never alone!

Thank you very much for your touching message! Believe that we appreciate it indeed! 

Apr 28, 2022, 20:4104/28/22
11/05/15

hope you guys are all still keeping safe <3

KitanaCommunity Manager
May 13, 2022, 10:1005/13/22
02/04/22
morteeee

hope you guys are all still keeping safe <3

Thank you! <3