What happened to the decency in game?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 25, 2021, 02:0312/25/21
12/03/14

What happened to the decency in game?

i

While I was sharing Christmas wishes with my friends in game, I got bunch of notifications or spams as we tell. Spamming is very common and I do not mind but the names of the spammers looked odd. It is sad that we have come to this low that players among ourselves have been portraying such level of perversion to attack individual players personally - a female warrior in this case.

I do firmly believe that men and women are always equal but my culture and my upbringing taught me to respect women more than men. Although I am just a bystander, looking at such perversion makes me sad. I wish there was something that Plarium could do to resolve the issue.

Merry Christmas everyone 🙂

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 26, 2021, 14:3012/26/21
02/20/16

I logged in today only to find reports and saw this as well.. this is unacceptable, this player get's away with this kind of behaviour imagine the player he targets like this logging in to find so much profanity, vulgarity... something should be done about it, the players in his coalition are all his alt accounts... and same behaviours... Plarium do something so the rest of us can enjoy the game and so the player that's attacked is left to enjoy the game not face this situation 

Dec 26, 2021, 14:3612/26/21
Dec 26, 2021, 14:36(edited)
11/29/15

I am in total agreement, players who abuse others by making their names something vulgar and disgusting should be kicked from the game as soon as they are reported to Plarium. Plarium please do something about this.

Dec 26, 2021, 16:0112/26/21
01/14/16

i agree completely. this is totally unacceptable. this is supposed to be a game. no reputable company would tolerate this kind of abuse. plarium needs to take action.

Dec 26, 2021, 16:5712/26/21
02/23/15

Saying serious and offensive is not enough, let's see Plarium's measures 

Dec 27, 2021, 13:4712/27/21
09/12/14
AnGeL

I logged in today only to find reports and saw this as well.. this is unacceptable, this player get's away with this kind of behaviour imagine the player he targets like this logging in to find so much profanity, vulgarity... something should be done about it, the players in his coalition are all his alt accounts... and same behaviours... Plarium do something so the rest of us can enjoy the game and so the player that's attacked is left to enjoy the game not face this situation 

why dont you mind your own business doc !!?   you are talking about skype chat and that stupid room that retribution coalition having....so please stay out of my gaming affairs thank you.

Dec 27, 2021, 13:4912/27/21
09/12/14

arent you in a different coalition john ? i dont see the point in you getting involved inquiring about decency when you dont know the whole truth of the matter...so please back off and stick to your termites roots ok...thank you for the inquiry but its irrelevant at this time.

Dec 27, 2021, 13:5112/27/21
09/12/14
iammarauder

I am in total agreement, players who abuse others by making their names something vulgar and disgusting should be kicked from the game as soon as they are reported to Plarium. Plarium please do something about this.

first off Rob....! you are an Athiest and i donot follow you nor care about your opinions.....someone donot believe in God i donot want any issue with...no relationship....you are a blaspheme against God...and you pose as though you are good..but frankly you and GD ran a corrupt bunch of coalition with no real intention and or goals...so please mleave me be...thank you.

Dec 27, 2021, 13:5212/27/21
09/12/14
elmerfudΩ

i agree completely. this is totally unacceptable. this is supposed to be a game. no reputable company would tolerate this kind of abuse. plarium needs to take action.

well elmer, you are one of the biggest traitor sparta has....i let you into my coalition and made you top rank a while ago now you are here rediculing me without knowing facts lol...what a fool...go your way ! my concerns arent with you.

Dec 27, 2021, 13:5412/27/21
09/12/14
neuro

Saying serious and offensive is not enough, let's see Plarium's measures 

neuro, firstly we know you are valyries alt...secondly, plarium should not do anything..given i will englighten all what transpired....but before i do...just remember your petty attacks at me wont cut it. 

Dec 27, 2021, 13:5512/27/21
09/12/14
elmerfudΩ

any action they should take is to remove cheats from the game like the immortals coalition..they have been cheating since the new year started and i have proof ! 

Dec 27, 2021, 14:0612/27/21
09/12/14

Being in the immortals coalition for 1 year i have seen what they are capable of...especially how bad of tactitions they are..atleast most of them....their leader a traitor ( valkyrie cze) had merged with her small coalition a while back and made the immortals coalition...i then joined her and her alts ( johny,adam,ludvikson,neuro,little valkyrie, and a few others ) and we played together.....

however a trouble maker called Corey ! and i had a problem with each other, he left the coalition and i remain, however the traitor valkyrie was still behind the scenes communicating with that individual despite knowing we are not friends etc...given i helped her to start achiveing her 100 arena rings and coa challenges with my mini league she never appreciates it...so she started issues with a few and enrolled Corey back to the coalition...i then told her in the coal chat that i will leave and formed my own coalition and that i will go my way...given she took in an enemy of mines into our house....she didnt care...she look at stats rather than loyalty...of which i dont have a problem with...but ever since i left her team she is constantly harrassing me with messages and so forth...iam playing this game close to 8 years now and i dont make a fuss as to reach out and insult any...but i just feel that i should say something here to clear up this matter a bit more...now in my new coalition ive been constantly attack and seiged and have broken alot of seiges easily...i dont mind the attacks...but when you (valkyrie) going to message insults also, please say that you do and not have your goones to attack me here...bring it on the battlefield !!!  huaaA! 

Valkyrie ! you are a traitor and had left the Immortals coalition a while back taking out all your alts including the account "barbarossa" and cursing others...remember it was me that brought you back to the immortals ?!! this letter is not to disrespect any....but iam in my little coalition and whoever wants to coome after me are free to do so !!! hail Sparta !!!!!!! 

Dec 27, 2021, 14:1412/27/21
02/20/16

so this is the player Neo.. you see how abusive he is in other forums for the Sparta game and so it continues

https://prnt.sc/24szjru

Dec 27, 2021, 14:1612/27/21
09/12/14
AnGeL

why dont you  (beep)  you have the most alts in this game lol.

Dec 27, 2021, 14:1712/27/21
09/12/14
AnGeL

so this is the player Neo.. you see how abusive he is in other forums for the Sparta game and so it continues

what is abusive here? which of my comments are abusive woman ? 

you are newly wed and you should spend more time with your husband and not play this game ever so often...get a life !

Dec 27, 2021, 14:1812/27/21
09/12/14
AnGeL

iam only speaking the truth...you came here to bash me so hence the replies. and yeah spending too much time here can build up an idor escpecially for a woman ok...

Dec 27, 2021, 14:2312/27/21
02/23/15

See Neo here is not discussing the problems between you and valky or others, but your idiocy in putting written offenses in your castles. If I had been a Plarium Mod, in addition to canceling the various subtitles, I would have banned you.
As long as you keep insisting on ridiculous situations you will always find me 

Dec 27, 2021, 14:2612/27/21
09/12/14
neuro

See Neo here is not discussing the problems between you and valky or others, but your idiocy in putting written offenses in your castles. If I had been a Plarium Mod, in addition to canceling the various subtitles, I would have banned you.
As long as you keep insisting on ridiculous situations you will always find me 

you know where to find me too....iam only defending myself here..among alot that dont know what transpired.

and you are welcome at my walls anytime. huAA !

Dec 27, 2021, 14:3012/27/21
02/23/15

But I think I worry about losing a few hundred million power, I repeat you behaved like a 10 year old child, and if plarium doesn't banned you it will mean that they are more interested in your purchases than in its correctness 

Dec 27, 2021, 14:4112/27/21
12/03/14
Eddie Grant

arent you in a different coalition john ? i dont see the point in you getting involved inquiring about decency when you dont know the whole truth of the matter...so please back off and stick to your termites roots ok...thank you for the inquiry but its irrelevant at this time.

Nope. I don't know any back history. I clearly said in the post that i found the names indecent. And no matter how ugly the fight turns, the names are still indecent.

(I am not regular in forum. If you want to say me anything, you can just send an in game message. As you are aware of my Termite roots, you surely know where to find me 😁)

Dec 27, 2021, 14:4412/27/21
09/12/14
neuro

But I think I worry about losing a few hundred million power, I repeat you behaved like a 10 year old child, and if plarium doesn't banned you it will mean that they are more interested in your purchases than in its correctness 

the immortals cheat's !  

anyone should be banned is them and you...you re trying to promote what will not happen.

you donot spend more than i do ;)