Siege Points

Siege Points

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 5, 2021, 14:0312/05/21
12/02/21

Siege Points

What are the rules of getting siege points? I had heard it was 100 per siege and -100 when you withdraw. Also, the counter resets to 0 after every week. I am right?

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 6, 2021, 08:2112/06/21
Dec 6, 2021, 09:02(edited)
10/15/15

Ciertamente eso es lo que ocurre, el contador se pone a cero justo cuando Leonidas anuncia la clasificación semanal el lunes por la mañana. A partir de ese momento por cada asedio que retiras o ciudad que liberan de las que tienes asediadas es -100 y por cada ciudad que asedias es +100. 

Certainly that is what happens, the counter is reset to zero just when Leonidas announces the weekly ranking on Monday morning. From that moment on for each siege that you withdraw or city that is liberated from the ones you had besieged is -100 and for each city that you besiege is +100.

Dec 6, 2021, 17:4112/06/21
12/02/21

However, I have noticed players having no presence in all-time champions in siege rankings but have consistently topped siege weekly rankings every week. How are they doing this? Moreover, these player has no siege. 

Server-Ridge of epirus

Dec 9, 2021, 03:5812/09/21
02/14/18
kronos

However, I have noticed players having no presence in all-time champions in siege rankings but have consistently topped siege weekly rankings every week. How are they doing this? Moreover, these player has no siege. 

Server-Ridge of epirus

Waw, Kronos, that's a very specific observation! I am sorry I am not able to help you with that right now. As you probably already know, mods can help according to our own gameplay... And I never looked very much into sieges... but Elias and I  have been asking some mechanic experts players, if we get some interesting feedback we will share. Please if you find out something else about this, we will appreciate the input. We are all learning and helping each other here! 

Dec 10, 2021, 23:4212/10/21
12/02/21

i

i

i

As you can see from the above images. The player Manvarela(lvl70) has 27K sieges at the present condition. However, this player is nowhere to be found in the all-time champions category of the siege ranks at the same point of time. 

If a player has some points in current rankings then that player should have at least the same point or more in the all-time champion category. Is this right? Please Clarify. 

If so, then there is must be some glitch or some other stuff going on in the background that players like us are not being informed of.

Kindly educate me more on this

Thank you

Jan 21, 2022, 09:4601/21/22
10/15/15

Hablas de 2 cosas distintas:

- Clasificación semanal.

- Clasificación de todos los tiempos.

Hay jugadores que no retiran los asedios sino que los incrementan semana tras semana, estos son los que están en la clasificación de todos los tiempos. 

You are talking about 2 different things:

- Weekly standings.

- All-time ranking.

There are players who do not withdraw sieges but increase them week after week, these are the ones who are in the all-time rankings.