Temple of Hermes

Temple of Hermes

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 11, 2021, 16:3811/11/21
08/09/15

Temple of Hermes

Felt the need to post here as most will never find the hermes temple post in the news, updates, and gift codes area.

(palarium posted a second update post in that area to hide the one on hermes temple)

The new temple of hermes levels have an upgrade sketch cost !!! 

It is not mentioned in the updates, and with the habbit many players have of clicking on the temple daily - i believe many will cllick on it without looking at the cost.

The upgrade costs are 250,350, and 500 upgrade sketches for level 7,8,9 respectivly

No one knows if we must pay this every time the temple is knocked down. Palarium have carefully tried to hide this info. (they have given us zero information on this)

If anyone finds out - PLEASE post here so all are forwarned and informed.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 12, 2021, 07:2711/12/21
11/05/15

we have asked this question in the moderators chat and will let you know as soon as we find out 

Nov 12, 2021, 14:1111/12/21
Nov 13, 2021, 00:34(edited)
11/05/15

some of the guys on my team have tested this and they are of the opinion you only pay for theinitial upgrade, if it gets knocked down its free to re-upgrade it 

now found to be incorrect  😠

Nov 12, 2021, 16:2611/12/21
08/09/15

Palarium support have indicated that you will have to pay to upgrade your temple of Hermes each and every time you have it knocked down.

This is something they attempted to hide from players.  

https://gyazo.com/dfd4eb9cfe467a7de12323349a50dfd7

Nov 12, 2021, 16:2911/12/21
08/09/15

We would like to know how many players upgraded their temple of Hermes not knowing this information.

We would like to know how many players did not read the pop up window before building the temple.

The temple has always been free to upgrade since it was released, and many will not read the windows every time they use them in a click intensive game that has become a time killing click fest. 

Now we are expected to read every pop up window - even when we have read the 10,000 times in the past.

Nov 12, 2021, 16:3411/12/21
08/09/15

All our members developed accounts which can protect a temple of hermes - have hundreds of millions of resources stored beyond our capacity thanks to max level Granary and Warehouses.

This is just a game update that will screw over smaller accounts that need resources and can not afford to defend their cities - and people that click without reading the cost (and not understanding that the cost wil hvae to be paid again and again)

Now we do damage control and try to keep the very very angry players in our coalition from quitting spart.

BEWARE OF THIS UPDATE _ UPGRADING YOUR TEMPLE OF HERMES CAN COST YOU THOUSANDS OF UPGRADE SKETCHES FOR ABSOLUTLY NOTHING 

Nov 13, 2021, 00:3411/13/21
11/05/15

yes I have just found this out too and am really not impressed! 

Apologies for earlier post, 

Nov 14, 2021, 20:0211/14/21
01/10/16
morteeee

some of the guys on my team have tested this and they are of the opinion you only pay for theinitial upgrade, if it gets knocked down its free to re-upgrade it 

now found to be incorrect  😠

It is not free!

In regard to the Hermes>>>>It is Not Free to upgrade After Any Action against your city!!

I just found this out yesterday-the hard way and "paid" in Drachs for the upgrade to my Hermes!!!!!!!!!

Just like with the free 20 Guardians-after heart surgery, I come back and Lo & Behold-Now I have to purchase a Guardian package to get the extra 10 Guardians.

Two weeks ago I made the X2 PVP event-I woke up the next morning to find out that "All" the emeralds I used to attain the X2 multiplier were gone...and like an idiot, I purchased more emeralds to attain-Yet Again, the X2 multiplier!

Way to go Plarium, Wayyyy to go!!

In closing-please let me give an answer to another post-As to "why there is No War in Sparta"-

Loss of troops, ANY Large loss of troops, is not recoverable. And Mods, with deepest respect, please don't tell me that recovering 100K of troops can be done with the 75% revival-It still ends up to be several thousands of Euros/Dollars, or that I need hundreds of sketches/Drachs to keep my Hermes at full level, when I attained that level several years ago-Now I have to pay for "That" upgrade...Again??

Nov 15, 2021, 01:4311/15/21
02/14/18

Meritus, you dont need to upgrade your Hermes if you don't want to. In fact, I am not doing that. Why should I? There are resources everywhere. 

Nov 15, 2021, 08:5211/15/21
07/29/15

It is not about resources.  It is an issue of palarium tricking players yet again.

The repeating cost was not disclosed.  People upgrade the temple out of habit developed over several years must now be very very cautious when upgrading back to level 5, not to advance to level 6 by accident.

We have members talking about destroying their temples to avoid burning more upgrade sketches by accident, and these are not the power accounts that no one in their right mind will try to raid.

This is an issue for the newer players that need all the resources they can get. That paid a large sum of drachma to build a temple that now is a liability and has cost many many players upgrade sketches they did not wish to spend, or spent not being aware they would have to re-spend each time their temple was knocked down.

This is not how you develope loyalty from customers. This is how you make your player base angry and make yet more people leave sparta.

Nov 15, 2021, 13:1311/15/21
01/10/16

Word Of The Day:

Obfuscate

Nov 21, 2021, 14:3411/21/21
11/05/15
Banshee

It is not about resources.  It is an issue of palarium tricking players yet again.

The repeating cost was not disclosed.  People upgrade the temple out of habit developed over several years must now be very very cautious when upgrading back to level 5, not to advance to level 6 by accident.

We have members talking about destroying their temples to avoid burning more upgrade sketches by accident, and these are not the power accounts that no one in their right mind will try to raid.

This is an issue for the newer players that need all the resources they can get. That paid a large sum of drachma to build a temple that now is a liability and has cost many many players upgrade sketches they did not wish to spend, or spent not being aware they would have to re-spend each time their temple was knocked down.

This is not how you develope loyalty from customers. This is how you make your player base angry and make yet more people leave sparta.

agreed, I have fed this back to the CM 

Nov 22, 2021, 06:5811/22/21
02/14/18
Banshee

You are right. I agree with you. We discussed this with CM also. 

I can only suggest for now to relocate Hermes in some corner you don't use much.