All Categories

Dominion increase to 20 but no bonus for defense at Capital and pantheons?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 29, 2021, 10:1509/29/21
10/01/15

Dear Plarium,

Thanks for the dominion increase its a nice addition to the game. but i have one question. why have you only added offence bonus for attacking capital and pantheons but no defence?

This will change the dynamics of the game and negatively effect the defenders

all the best

Bobby

Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 30, 2021, 05:3409/30/21
02/14/18

Hello Bobby HOH

Thank you for your feedback.

I´ve read a lot of players here in the Forum, and on the FB community page, who noticed that the balance of the game was on the defenders' behalf. Players asked for a rebalance and more recognition of the offensive part of the game to increase dynamics.  

I think this could be the reason for the new offence bonus.

Oct 5, 2021, 06:2510/05/21
06/08/16

Clearly adding new levels of dominion aims for coiner players to have total dominance of the game, where is the break-even point of the game? There is no balance, the current imbalance between large coiners and normal players is abysmal, there is no way to compete under those parameters.  

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 5, 2021, 14:2210/05/21
05/21/19
Argoss

Clearly adding new levels of dominion aims for coiner players to have total dominance of the game, where is the break-even point of the game? There is no balance, the current imbalance between large coiners and normal players is abysmal, there is no way to compete under those parameters.  

Hi! Sorry to pop in. I just want to add that according to our data, even non-paying players have accumulated a lot of Dominion points. That's why we added new levels, on demand of our community 🙂 

Oct 5, 2021, 19:4410/05/21
12/23/19

I can see your point but by a lot i dont think 250k will be done by even the most active of non coiners.

Oct 6, 2021, 01:3610/06/21
Oct 6, 2021, 01:42(edited)
04/30/16
Alina

Hi! Sorry to pop in. I just want to add that according to our data, even non-paying players have accumulated a lot of Dominion points. That's why we added new levels, on demand of our community 🙂 

Many yes, but 250k points is excessive, the vast majority will need 7 to 10 years to reach the maximum level. I think Plarium has exaggerated on those points.

Oct 6, 2021, 04:3210/06/21
06/08/16
Alina

Although it is true that we have accumulated dominance points, that accumulation and the next gain in points that are required pale before the great task of doing 150k, I am sure that the players who are in the game for about 5 years, have barely passed the threshold of 100k dominion points, so I propose that we have the debate, if you want with a survey, that the players come and tell us how many points they have accumulated and how they plan to achieve another 150k or more points without this implying passing years trying to achieve it, because with the current algorithm this work requires more than patience, a lot of resignation

So, do you dare to take the survey?

Oct 6, 2021, 16:1010/06/21
12/03/14

Most of the highly active players with 7+ years of gaming and no coining on dominion have barely touched dominion level 17, which is only 120K. I'm speaking about the ‘most active players’ for the last 7 years if I may stress again. I am here for the long run. I’ll play till 2050 and hopefully I’ll catch up with others in next 30 years. 

Plarium should make the dominion points easier and faster to accumulate given the current situation. 

Oct 12, 2021, 06:5610/12/21
03/02/15

The jump from 50k dominion points (DP) level (15) straight to 90k DP simply to reach the next level (16) is frankly ridiculous, even for those who spend regularly but modestly.  We always knew the levels would be increased but hoped it would be at a balanced achieveable rate e.g. level 16 = 65k DP, level 17 = 80k DP, level 18 = 90 DP and so on.  I've been very active for 6 years (not this account) and only just had enough DP accumulated to complete level 16!  plus IMHO given the game hours/activities you have to put to gain DP the additional bonus' are not all that and it just smacks of unimaginative/lazy development.        

AlinaCommunity Manager
Oct 13, 2021, 10:1310/13/21
05/21/19
Argoss

Although it is true that we have accumulated dominance points, that accumulation and the next gain in points that are required pale before the great task of doing 150k, I am sure that the players who are in the game for about 5 years, have barely passed the threshold of 100k dominion points, so I propose that we have the debate, if you want with a survey, that the players come and tell us how many points they have accumulated and how they plan to achieve another 150k or more points without this implying passing years trying to achieve it, because with the current algorithm this work requires more than patience, a lot of resignation

So, do you dare to take the survey?

Thanks for your idea, Archon! Surveys are great when we need to collect some useful data that can't be collected by our analysts. Here, we don't need a survey because we've already got everything we need to develop this feature 😉

Oct 13, 2021, 17:3610/13/21
03/10/15

we all know that Plarium put level 20 in dominion to get some players to pay for it as we all know they don't get the same income as before (and we all know why, except Plarium that does not listen).... so probably once no one buys them maybe they will listen to us.  the problem is by them, we will have another thing that they push and the imbalance will get bigger and bigger

this is a player from plarium.com server 1 more than 7 years very active player still on 17 dominion and no intention to invest money on it

Oct 14, 2021, 05:2210/14/21
06/08/16
Alina

Thanks for your idea, Archon! Surveys are great when we need to collect some useful data that can't be collected by our analysts. Here, we don't need a survey because we've already got everything we need to develop this feature 😉

no, you need a survey !!!! You just have to look at how many negative comments you have in this post, if you make the equation of the number of players who comment on the forum, and the percentage that this implies, you can see the proportion of how many we are dissatisfied, not with having raised the lvl of dominion but in the mean way they did it

The survey has already been done, and I think it refutes the arguments you give.... good luck😎

Oct 19, 2021, 10:5210/19/21
11/05/15

I would like to see more offensive bonuses personally :)

Oct 19, 2021, 12:2610/19/21
03/10/15
morteeee

I would like to see more offensive bonuses personally :)

if only they would had done as the original alina said, sorting the guardian problems for the coa attacks ... that killed it

Nov 1, 2021, 02:2911/01/21
02/14/18
Alina

I want to highlight the fact that the community asked for new dominion levels, very loud on some occasions. 

I was afraid exactly about the huge abyss that dominion levels can separate some player´s developments, but the case is that the abyss exists already and players are playing on top of it quite smoothly. 

So, this is what it is, let's find strategies to beat the enemies. No matter their dominion level, even Aquiles had a weak side.

Let´s play. 

Nov 8, 2021, 18:3711/08/21
03/10/15

we have asked many things over the years, but only the ones that need money, not the ones to improve gameplay, get listened