what is happening with sparta?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 20, 2021, 23:1907/20/21
08/05/16

what is happening with sparta? every day it's worse and plarium doesn't seem to care, there are more and more abandoned cities, fewer nice tournaments, embarrassing tournament rewards, bugs, bugs and more bugs

It goes without saying that every short period of time we have new and absurd units, from so different and distant cultures, and Plarium believes that it is a great idea, Egyptian units, Celts, Vikings, etc etc etc, including the members of the band of lacrimosa metal symphonic, plarium, do you rewrite history to get the most out of this? absurd

Sparta is no longer a game of war and strategy, it became a game of builders and gatherers of troops, tasks, tasks, all day you build and improve buildings, but ... where is the action, the fun? You are killing the game, there are fewer and fewer players that has caused the coalitions to fill their vacancies with alts cities, people leave the game and your plarium you only think about your bank account, ok it's good that it is you business, but I do not understand your marketing idea because it is absurd, do you intend to collect money from this by boring your customers? do something and start changing advisers, and the "creatives" who tell you that everything is fine, because no, nothing is right in this game, or if your intention is to slowly kill the game, let us know so as not to continue losing the time here

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 21, 2021, 13:3107/21/21
Jul 21, 2021, 13:34(edited)
06/17/16

i

Plarium never listens to its players.

I have received information that plarium tried to sell the game to steam but steam has rejected it.

Unfortunately his advisers are very bad, and they will continue to destroy the game out of greed, soon they will not win any money, because there will be no game.

200k points = 130 saris xDDDD fun for all players.

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jul 22, 2021, 09:0707/22/21
04/05/21

Thanks for sharing your points of view, Archons. We receive many feedbacks daily, and many players are fond of new units, tasks, tournaments, etc. Tastes differ, so understand that we cannot please everyone. 

Anyway, we are always open to suggestions. So if you want to share some with us, feel free to do it.

Together we can bring more fun and joy to the game😉

Jul 22, 2021, 12:0607/22/21
06/17/16
Ana de Tinky

Thanks for sharing your points of view, Archons. We receive many feedbacks daily, and many players are fond of new units, tasks, tournaments, etc. Tastes differ, so understand that we cannot please everyone. 

Anyway, we are always open to suggestions. So if you want to share some with us, feel free to do it.

Maybe an official plarium poll would be interesting, where all the players vote ...

I can't believe that can win poll the vote to eliminate war tournaments and have ridiculous prizes.

Make a public poll where all the few players who have not left the plarium participate and that the result of course is public.

Ask players if they like tournaments, rewards, and infinite click tasks.

It is an easy thing to do. a polls website, a vote on what the players think.

All his answers are the same, he looks like a robot.

Jul 22, 2021, 15:5307/22/21
08/05/16
Ana de Tinky

I would like to know who those players that you indicate to me, because I have taken the task of reviewing several of the threads that are here in the forum and I only see players complaining, except for a couple who did not agree. in several. Issues, for example, that the ARS did not return because in their imagination the game must be beneficial and exclusive for coiners, apart from those few people I see a large majority who complain about almost everything, because there are so many players complaining about those things? Is it because they enjoy the game, is it because they are passionate about being farmers in a war game? Also, who are those players who find all of this fun? I suppose those same players could contribute some "great ideas" such as incorporating the power rangers, the avengers into the game or why not, also incorporating the teletubbies ... "great idea", I would like to see Leonidas on the prairies Spartans playing with these funny characters

Now, could you answer the rest of my arguments with real data and not with assumptions and script phrases? It would be interesting to be able to talk with someone who has more desire to listen and exchange ideas, and not a person who tries to delegitimize or evade the arguments that we as players raise, because I do not know what gives me more tiredness, the decline of the game, or coming to these forums to raise concerns, and only have mods evading the topics and minimizing what one says, which is something that I have never understood from these plarium forums, why are the mods directly involved in the discussion? It is assumed that the main and almost unique function of a mod is to moderate the debate, but not interfere in it, here, on the contrary, the mods act as a virtual policeman, they are like the hunting dogs that Plarium has arranged so that Let's not come to bother plarium with our doubts, questions, suggestions, or dislikes, a kind of "protection" wall that has plarium, to say the least, that seems indecent to me, but asking for that to change is a utopia, as it usually happens. in almost everything that one proposes

Regarding the proposals, of course, I am working on a package of ideas that I want to present as a method of resuscitation of the game where there are adequate rewards for the players, and where plarium can sell its packs and increase its profits, because I understand that This is a business for you and a fun for us, so I am working on ideas that are balanced where we all win, although the main problem will be yourselves because in the business model you want only the purchase fits, so for make my idea viable, they will have to do their part and have the desire to get this game out of the well in which it is

I only hope that the ideas that I am going to raise are debated by someone who has the desire to give me concrete answers, real arguments and above all, who does not come to give me script answers and generic phrases trying to deviate or minimize what I say

Jul 22, 2021, 15:5807/22/21
08/05/16
Ana de Tinky

by the way, they have already satisfied the tastes of some players by incorporating these new troops, so in that order of ideas you could also satisfy those of us who joined the game because we are looking for fun in the Sparta war, also ... the game in their advertising campaign It offered fun and great rewards, don't you think democratizing the game is great for everyone?

Jul 22, 2021, 16:3407/22/21
06/17/16

i

Googling a bit, really the players are very happy with plarium ...

Jul 22, 2021, 17:4407/22/21
Jul 22, 2021, 17:45(edited)
04/30/16

As much as Plarium wants us to believe that nothing is wrong, that everyone is happy and that this is going great, it is a palpable reality, you just have to see the number of abandoned cities throughout the map, that already says a lot.

In my coalition, union and in other coalitions I coincide with players who think the same, but almost nobody comes to the forum because we know that we will not get favorable answers.

And it is true this is the only forum in which I have seen the moderators act as defenders of the Game, paraphrasing the same answers.

They should sincerely be grateful that those of us still in the game are trying to save it, rather than abandon it.

Jul 22, 2021, 21:0507/22/21
11/05/15
Themis

As much as Plarium wants us to believe that nothing is wrong, that everyone is happy and that this is going great, it is a palpable reality, you just have to see the number of abandoned cities throughout the map, that already says a lot.

In my coalition, union and in other coalitions I coincide with players who think the same, but almost nobody comes to the forum because we know that we will not get favorable answers.

And it is true this is the only forum in which I have seen the moderators act as defenders of the Game, paraphrasing the same answers.

They should sincerely be grateful that those of us still in the game are trying to save it, rather than abandon it.

some of us try to help and yes we ARE grateful!

Jul 22, 2021, 21:3007/22/21
06/17/16
morteeee

to help ... you would have to try to stop plarium from destroying the game.

But just say that plarium is good.

That does not help at all, it does not solve anything.

Nobody plays, there are no attacks, every day more players leave the game.

If you want to help , then make plarium listen to its players.

Nobody has fun in Sparta, the players who have not yet left the game, hope that a miracle will come and this will change, but if that miracle does not happen, perhaps in 2 years the game will not exist.

Plarium has eliminated war tournaments.

I can't believe that plarium makes more money now than 4 or 5 years ago .. then plarium loses and so do the players.

You can't even do 1 month an experiment ... give big prizes in war tournaments and see what happens ... plarium will win more money ..

Anyway ... I know it is impossible to reason with plarium but this month I wanted to make one last attempt ...

I wish players would punish plarium and not spend any money so that maybe plarium would listen ...

Jul 24, 2021, 04:3107/24/21
04/30/16
morteeee

GREAAAT! So, help us get Plarium to listen to us and do something to keep the game from dying, do something so that the game doesn't die and please don't pretend that everything is fine and we are all happy because it isn't.

Jul 24, 2021, 14:2807/24/21
11/05/15

we report back to them regularly, we make suggestions constantly, we are always trying to help you guys out 

Jul 24, 2021, 15:3407/24/21
06/17/16

After more than 1 year, today the pantheon tournament returns.

This is fine, a little more fun, but nevertheless it does not solve the problem, many better prizes are needed, but much much much better in war tournaments.

All the best.

Jul 24, 2021, 20:3507/24/21
11/05/15

I am glad to see it too 🙂

Aug 3, 2021, 22:0508/03/21
03/15/16

well.. i am trying to have some input here on this.. i do not understand a lot of the complaints, some i understand.. i am an offensive player and dont care much about defense..i see this game more like chess and many of the answers to some of your questions in attacking are in the structure of the attacks not the size of them. proper sturcture of and army of 58 million will kill as much as 210 million unstructured.. i, like you would like to see more action and do not like the touranment mentality myself.. the defensive bonuse in cities are out of balance for sure, especially in larger cities.. i am sure i am classified as a coiner... and i used to use massive armies, but now i try to kill as much with as little as possible.. i have found it is more fun and i dont spend near what i used to...lol... it is very hard for smaller coas to compete, that is true .. especially those starting out.. disparges in guardians, generals etc and the politics of servers all come into play.. i do believe that it is offense that drives competition and too much leverage to the defenses lead to stagnantion 

Aug 4, 2021, 06:2508/04/21
11/05/15

a lot of the suggestions come via the facebook page as it is a lot busier than here, I certainly dont act as a virtual policeman and I really hope I dont sound like I am using script or generic phrases, I am, first and foremost, a player who has been playing the game for over 6 years so I try to use my experience to help. yes I also moderate, I remove all the spam posts and off topic links that spam bots post ( a LOT of my time seems to be used up doing that sadly) and I sometimes have to edit or remove posts if they violate forum rules but I also recognise the importance of keeping a discussion flowing, positive OR negative. 

I for one am really looking forward to seeing your proposals and, as before, will flag them to the CM for her attention. 

Make sure you use the feedback and suggestions board for them so they dont get missed :)

handy link below for you :)

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/

Aug 18, 2021, 04:1308/18/21
02/14/18
LEM

well.. i am trying to have some input here on this.. i do not understand a lot of the complaints, some i understand.. i am an offensive player and dont care much about defense..i see this game more like chess and many of the answers to some of your questions in attacking are in the structure of the attacks not the size of them. proper sturcture of and army of 58 million will kill as much as 210 million unstructured.. i, like you would like to see more action and do not like the touranment mentality myself.. the defensive bonuse in cities are out of balance for sure, especially in larger cities.. i am sure i am classified as a coiner... and i used to use massive armies, but now i try to kill as much with as little as possible.. i have found it is more fun and i dont spend near what i used to...lol... it is very hard for smaller coas to compete, that is true .. especially those starting out.. disparges in guardians, generals etc and the politics of servers all come into play.. i do believe that it is offense that drives competition and too much leverage to the defenses lead to stagnantion 

It's a very interesting point of view, LEM. I think there are several of us who agree that the game is a bit unbalanced in favor of the defense, but your post made me remember some battle reports that I saw lately, in which a very well articulated offense successfully attacked a large number of defenses almost without losses. Sometimes I ask the players who make these to explain them to me and it is very interesting to see that they know aspects of the game that I ignored or overlooked. We can learn a lot from the battlefield reports... and not only for those, listening to the players' explanations its a nice way to learn more about Sparta. 

Aug 18, 2021, 19:3608/18/21
03/15/16

there are ways to attack cities, it all has to do with troop composition both ways... in the battle reports dont look so much at the number of soldiers on either side but the ampunt of resources to replace.. that is exactly how pvp is calculated.. to be honest, a coa that can not win a challenge on offense... where your offensive score is higher than the defenses.. they can not win a war because they cannot sustain the effort.. the game shows you how to attack in challenges in particular because it is in real time with a seperate scorecard.. i do not see a great deal of value in special soldiers at all (from the discussion above) .. elysians, to me have no offensive value at all due to the cost to replace.. to win wars you do it with the regular armies.. elysians do effect armies, but other than the dimecha getting the 75 percent thats about it on offense.. if you have your strategist leveled up using 1 dimecha in an attack is plenty for the odds to be in your favor to activate.. attrition is what ends all wars.. those that can sustain always win

Aug 18, 2021, 19:4608/18/21
03/15/16

as fars the th commentary on coiners and the ARS issue... the difference is still preportianate... those that can spend will and those that can not wont.. i guess you could say im a coiner, but im way past palying the game to overpower another player.. been there and done that.. i am original 4 horseman.. now i spend my time trying to kill the most with the least and have for the last couple of years... and in doing so have found ways inside the game to sustain and/or grow armies and fight all of the time.. and spend less in doing so... i have shared this with some and now they are doing it.. i beleive that the conastant tournaments are killing the game though.. people spend more time clicking than interacting.. and take fighting personal.. instead of for the challenge of it... gamesmanship, because they are not used to fighting, is dying and in many ways common courtesy and respect for the opponent win or lose... and that attitude has more to do with people being disgruntled than anything

Aug 18, 2021, 19:5708/18/21
03/15/16

as far as troop compositions there are combinations in attacking that can take out specific lines of soldiers in pans, cities and capitols.. takes some time to figure it, but it works.. as far a city attacks in particular... most attacks i see in the game is people tyring to overpower a city in one shot.. and that is how they lose the bulk of their armies... you have to hit a city , knowing you may lose the engagement now, but can sustain a second attack after looking at his troop composition and making adjustments for his structure if need be.. and maybe it is just my opinion.. but most simply do not now how to attack and disect their targets

Aug 23, 2021, 06:5908/23/21
11/05/15

its all about playing smarter not harder