This game is already very depressing.

Please plarium stop now.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 9, 2021, 11:4707/09/21
02/14/18

Hello Yaviz!

I am very surprised that you feel this way. Sparta has tons of different variables to play with, each gamer I know plays Sparta in different ways, based on their own personality, tastes, and goals. You have the conflict, also tournaments, PVP, guardians, and now this new loot event. You can play all, some, or just a couple and it will be fine! Just choose what you enjoy doing! If you like war, you also have the option to send war to other coalitions and grow your league's medals πŸ˜‰ 

Jul 10, 2021, 12:2907/10/21
06/17/16
Karl

Hello Yaviz!

I am very surprised that you feel this way. Sparta has tons of different variables to play with, each gamer I know plays Sparta in different ways, based on their own personality, tastes, and goals. You have the conflict, also tournaments, PVP, guardians, and now this new loot event. You can play all, some, or just a couple and it will be fine! Just choose what you enjoy doing! If you like war, you also have the option to send war to other coalitions and grow your league's medals πŸ˜‰ 

How can you be surprised?

In the last 3 years many players have complained, and 75% of the players have quit the game, now this game is all alts.

I remember the game years ago ...

There are no war tournaments and the prizes are ridiculous, 99% of the players keep their units in the acropolis because war tournaments are a prize shame.

Anyone who has played this game 4 years ago will understand it ... although few players are left here ...

A war game turned into a non-war game is depressing.

i

Why have the pantheons tournaments disappeared for more than a year?

there are very few pvps and the prizes are an insult.

years and years of complaints and plarium ignores and every day fewer players in the game, so plarium does not want players?

Jul 12, 2021, 17:5207/12/21
11/05/15

Hi YaviZ

thanks for the feedback, I too miss te glory days of kill or be killed but the game can still be like this for you, you just need to work on effective strategies with your team 

If you have any suggestions as to how Plarium can revitalise Sparta for you (and others) Please pop them down in a thread on the below link 

Plarium does read them and does also implement player suggestions too (not all of them obviously, as the old saying goes "you cant please all of the people all of the time") 

anyway enough waffle from me, link below :)

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/

Jul 13, 2021, 19:5907/13/21
06/17/16
morteeee

Hi YaviZ

thanks for the feedback, I too miss te glory days of kill or be killed but the game can still be like this for you, you just need to work on effective strategies with your team 

If you have any suggestions as to how Plarium can revitalise Sparta for you (and others) Please pop them down in a thread on the below link 

Plarium does read them and does also implement player suggestions too (not all of them obviously, as the old saying goes "you cant please all of the people all of the time") 

anyway enough waffle from me, link below :)

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/

Ok I'll try, although I don't have much hope ...

yet another example of the ridiculous.

i

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Jul 16, 2021, 10:3707/16/21
04/05/21

Feel free to share your ideas or suggestions with us. We will be happy to receive them, Archon.

Jul 16, 2021, 12:5507/16/21
06/17/16

Plarium why do you want to destroy the game?

i

Jul 16, 2021, 17:2807/16/21
07/09/16
Ana de Tinky

Feel free to share your ideas or suggestions with us. We will be happy to receive them, Archon.

Seriously ... but you have seen the prizes they give in the last PVP ... they are disrespectful to the players. 

Jul 17, 2021, 19:5907/17/21
11/05/15

Plarium dont want to destroy the game, its one of the ways they make money 

Jul 20, 2021, 13:0307/20/21
06/17/16
morteeee

Plarium dont want to destroy the game, its one of the ways they make money 

that is precisely what is destroying the game.

Let's face it every day there are fewer players and not a single new player enters.

So ... if today there are 100 players left and tomorrow 99 and the day after 98 and the day after 97, what will finally happen?

There is no game in which no new player has entered in years, I do not know any, obviously that is sudden death.

And Plariun does nothing to prevent it, on the contrary, he continues to aggravate it, so I understand that if he does not want to save the game, what he wants is the opposite, that is, to destroy it.

Jul 20, 2021, 23:5707/20/21
08/05/16
Karl

Hello Yaviz!

What a basic and generic answer, although we all play in different ways, because of course natural reason teaches it ... we think differently, now, the game despite the mood of its players, has its own identity, war and strategy , (This is how it is in the slogan) that It must be the central focus of the game and not the construction and improvements, that must be parallel and not with the relevance that it has right now.

Nobody in their right mind sends their troops to die against a capital, pantheon or enemy city as simplistic as you claim, and much less where the rewards per tournament do not dignify the number of troops lost for each attack, that investment vs reward ratio, it does not exist, it is almost a total loss of troops, many of us have been playing this for years, now they tell us in a generic way how we should play and of course, if you want to recover what was lost, simple, ,,, plarium offers you the opportunity to appeal to the credit card, and in the blink of an eye you have it all back, because in the end what matters is that plarium be happy, not the players that plarium has as clients

They can keep looking the other way, or blindfold as they have always done, but at the rate this is going, the day that there are no more coins falling into the plarium backpack will give them more surprise 

Jul 23, 2021, 01:4307/23/21
02/14/18
Mauro

What a basic and generic answer, although we all play in different ways, because of course natural reason teaches it ... we think differently, now, the game despite the mood of its players, has its own identity, war and strategy , (This is how it is in the slogan) that It must be the central focus of the game and not the construction and improvements, that must be parallel and not with the relevance that it has right now.

Nobody in their right mind sends their troops to die against a capital, pantheon or enemy city as simplistic as you claim, and much less where the rewards per tournament do not dignify the number of troops lost for each attack, that investment vs reward ratio, it does not exist, it is almost a total loss of troops, many of us have been playing this for years, now they tell us in a generic way how we should play and of course, if you want to recover what was lost, simple, ,,, plarium offers you the opportunity to appeal to the credit card, and in the blink of an eye you have it all back, because in the end what matters is that plarium be happy, not the players that plarium has as clients

They can keep looking the other way, or blindfold as they have always done, but at the rate this is going, the day that there are no more coins falling into the plarium backpack will give them more surprise 

Hello Mauro! Thank you for your reply. I want to tell you that my answer has been generic because, precisely, there are as many ways to respond as there are players in Sparta. It is true that you cannot attack a strong capital alone, but for that you have a team and a union with which to coordinate. In my particular case, as a player, I always try to evaluate cost and benefit to optimize the performance of the troops, and perhaps it is not the best way to play, there are more daring players, there are much stronger players with different objectives ... I truly believe that everyone should evaluate their own game and establish their own strategy for growth. Have a nice and enjoyable game! 

Jul 23, 2021, 02:0307/23/21
08/05/16
Karl

Hello Mauro! Thank you for your reply. I want to tell you that my answer has been generic because, precisely, there are as many ways to respond as there are players in Sparta. It is true that you cannot attack a strong capital alone, but for that you have a team and a union with which to coordinate. In my particular case, as a player, I always try to evaluate cost and benefit to optimize the performance of the troops, and perhaps it is not the best way to play, there are more daring players, there are much stronger players with different objectives ... I truly believe that everyone should evaluate their own game and establish their own strategy for growth. Have a nice and enjoyable game! 

What is the cost benefit based on your experience as a player, and given the current circumstances when attacking a capital as an example and according to the rewards offered by the game? Unless you attack an empty capital, the cost benefit is zero, a resounding and big zero

pdta: the generic answers of palrium mods, I know them the same time that I have been playing sparta for 5 years

Jul 23, 2021, 02:1307/23/21
02/14/18
Mauro

What is the cost benefit based on your experience as a player, and given the current circumstances when attacking a capital as an example and according to the rewards offered by the game? Unless you attack an empty capital, the cost benefit is zero, a resounding and big zero

pdta: the generic answers of palrium mods, I know them the same time that I have been playing sparta for 5 years

Hello Mauro!

According to my experience like a player? 

Taking down a capital gives your coalition points for badges, and yourself not only PVP, but also XP and XP for ranking up several units type. 

But beyond that, and based on my experience as a player, taking down a level 20 enemy capital is just... awesome! And worth every single unit I lost :)

Do you think that it should have better rewards? Because I think Capital tournament indeed has a lot of space for improvement. 

Vanesa

Jul 23, 2021, 03:1107/23/21
08/05/16
Karl

Hello Mauro!

Taking down a capital gives your coalition points for badges, and yourself not only PVP, but also XP and XP for ranking up several units type. 

But beyond that, and based on my experience as a player, taking down a level 20 enemy capital is just... awesome! And worth every single unit I lost :)

Do you think that it should have better rewards? Because I think Capital tournament indeed has a lot of space for improvement. 

Vanesa

the capital tournament and all tournaments, plarium must stop its greed, because it is not possible for us to buy packs to improve buildings, agreements etc, also buy troops, and have nothing in return in any tournament, because plarium also thinks that we must later pay to recover some of what was lost, only money money, so that way it is unsustainable

Jul 23, 2021, 03:3907/23/21
Jul 23, 2021, 15:43(edited)
08/05/16
Karl

Hello Mauro!

Vanesa

As for the xp, there are simpler and more controlled ways to get to the xp level, such as the Persian positions, an experienced player knows how to take advantage of this, now, if you are happy to lose your troops, ok I think it is good for you, but that way The game doesn't work for everyone, so why do I want to hit a good XP level and be left with nothing?

Maintaining a capital at level 20 is a luxury that few can afford, not all coalitions are in a position to do such a great task as leveling up a capital and defending it, I play in one of the strongest coas on the server, of course, We have 20 capital, but look at how many coali has a capital of that level, you can count on the fingers of your hands, now, why do I want my coa to have tools and medals in exchange for losing the troops? , for something we already have? This does not make sense with someone who knows how to play the game, here the point of discussion is the bad state of the game and the poor and poorly planned events that exist, because they do not give reward, nor do they encourage consumption, so here all of them. lose, until one day there is no game for us, no money for plarium, are you happy with that?

Jul 23, 2021, 07:3007/23/21
06/17/16
Karl

Hello Mauro!

Vanesa

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ 

Jul 23, 2021, 07:3807/23/21
06/17/16
Karl

If you try to evaluate the cost benefit well .....

Then the answer will always be: Stop, don't attack ... you're going to lose and plarium won't give you anything.

Do you understand ??? there is the problem the game dies because nobody attacks .. there is no war, because the cost is always 100 and the benefit is 0.

On capitals .. you have made me laugh, if you had more experience you would know that with the null prizes it gives .. strong capitals are unassailable, not even if a whole union attacked spending all the salary of a month they would achieve it ..

However, if the capital tournaments gave incredible prizes, you could participate, not necessarily with the aim of knocking down a cap in one day, about what gives medals ... please don't make me laugh.

Jul 23, 2021, 17:5907/23/21
11/05/15
YaviZ

that is precisely what is destroying the game.

Let's face it every day there are fewer players and not a single new player enters.

So ... if today there are 100 players left and tomorrow 99 and the day after 98 and the day after 97, what will finally happen?

There is no game in which no new player has entered in years, I do not know any, obviously that is sudden death.

And Plariun does nothing to prevent it, on the contrary, he continues to aggravate it, so I understand that if he does not want to save the game, what he wants is the opposite, that is, to destroy it.

what I meant is no game = no money!

game developers have a vested interest in keeping games alive

Jul 23, 2021, 18:0407/23/21
11/05/15

I do agree that Caps also need balancing out a bit more but they were designed to be pretty secure whan at L20, I think the problem is more the way Pans are no longer considered a key part of the game by many teams, again suggestions are really welcome on this one, myself and other Mods are always suggesting things to plarium so give us your ideas please over on the suggestions forum, I promise they DO get looked at by Plarium and a fair few get implemented 

Jul 23, 2021, 19:3907/23/21
07/09/16
morteeee

what I meant is no game = no money!

game developers have a vested interest in keeping games alive

They should take advantage of this occasion, that people are worrying about writing in the forum, as a last resort, providing opinions that 99% of the players think, to try to improve it ... because of what I am sure, is that in this game , when someone leaves the game they almost never return to it.