What  Plarium did with Persians positions and boost and resources

What Plarium did with Persians positions and boost and resources

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 29, 2021, 18:2005/29/21
02/05/16

What Plarium did with Persians positions and boost and resources

I've been playing this game for about  five years.I used to get big payouts frequently. Now  it takes forever to get a payout and if you attack a low level persian position when a payout is due you're screwed  you have to wait  for the next payout and hope that you attack a high level persian position. It never used to be that way All they care about is to make more money for themselves. Now I never see anymore sale for boost or for resources that are for 100,00 . They have taken all the fun out of this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Again  all they care about is making  money for themselves . AND to top it off they raise their prices for package and in these package they give less now what a rip off

Views
Comments
Comments
May 30, 2021, 00:1505/30/21
07/26/20

Hello Bog CF. Yes I completely understand your situation. PP are kinda a gamble but they can work in some favor. For an example, try to use every unit type when attacking them. Don't just use light/heavy. If you mix troops, have a good guardian that is enlightened + 20% attack/def + elixirs, you will then minimize the loss you get. This works even for huge positions of 200+. Now pp is determined by how many units you lose.

What I do is run a couple of 150-180 positions, like 4-5 and then attack higher ones to get around 30-40k phalax or similar. This covers your expenses a bit. Now if you try that trick the second time, you will get a payload but maybe in horses ? And that will lower the unit count number. Then again you may just get 20k phalax instead of usual 30-40k.

I once did million point in cc just by doing pp whole day. Lost around 30k units from my threshold. But I don't complain. For what I did , i find it very reasonable. I didn't do the usual stuff. So I gamble and that's what I get. 

But sometimes you can really get huge payloads even without losing that much. It's just luck I guess. Or even be lucky to get payload after payload. That happened to me as well. It was huge.

Jul 12, 2021, 23:2507/12/21
Jul 13, 2021, 10:06(edited)
02/14/18

Hello, bog of! Thank you for posting. From Plarium side, I can tell you that nothing changed on PP mechanic later. I hope the good advice from MeganiBread IIVII can help you get the troops you want from positions!

MeganiBread IIVII thank you for sharing your point of view and analysis. I have been reading with attention, and yes, I prepare myself for Persians exactly as you describe, although my method is quite different. I know as many methods as PP players I meet in Sparta :)

Usually, I think the best is to optimize the tournaments and be patient... but have to admit that I like to cash the rewards on conflict so, no much patient there! 😂

Jul 19, 2021, 19:1307/19/21
07/26/20

Vanesamei, the thing about persians is going like this:

1) I am player who only cares about cc points and nothing else.

2) I care about troops and less about cc.

If you do not care about troops and expect to get payloads after payloads with decent loss then this is the strategy for you. Use all units available, use max guardiands + potions + boosts, they all help. Then run positions of 150-180 first and then 200+ for a reward (when you feel it). If you just run 220+ positions then you will lose troops faster than you can get. That's the problem. This method gives you solid points and you can do any coa requirement. Even in Death INC.  coa , with this trick you are safe. Also remember to fill your resources. If you want off troops only --> play def positions and then run 1 off to get payload (after like 5-6 hits, depends what rewards say). Same goes for def just opposite. Do off and then def as the last. This will give you huge def at the expense of losing offense.

2) If you really care about troops, then the trick is to not use horses in any way. Use only like 200-1000 horses just enough so they cover the bonuses from fighting persians cavarly and other units. With mixing you lose less. But do not bring every horse, just a little bit as I said.

Then do positions with rest of the army and do lower positions as bigger ones will surely deplete everything you've got. The trickier method but this one lets you keep tons of horses instead of spending them.

I have around 100k mounted peltast from this method. You always want to get horses as payload. If you get phalax --> continue doing pp until horses arrive. You can get up to 48-52k mounted peltast as a reward. It depends how the system is going to give you a payload. Sometimes you cannot get a reward after 20 positions which means that the system is preparing something. Either huge phalax or horses.

I once didn't get a payload in about 25 positions. I got mad but finally got around 50k+ horses. Is it worth? Well the def counter stayed the same (if not less) but hey, at least horses... 

These are the ones I call ''lucky'' payloads. Where system doesn't give you a payload until 20+ positions lmao. But usually it gives after 5-6.

Have fun doing PP. Don't expect to get much units tho, my unit counter was max 365k units on one account. Here it is almost 200k. Just play for fun and don't think about it. Enjoy it casually.

Jul 23, 2021, 10:0807/23/21
02/14/18
SLAYER

If you do not care about troops and expect to get payloads after payloads with decent loss then this is the strategy for you. Use all units available, use max guardiands + potions + boosts, they all help. Then run positions of 150-180 first and then 200+ for a reward (when you feel it). If you just run 220+ positions then you will lose troops faster than you can get. That's the problem. This method gives you solid points and you can do any coa requirement. Even in Death INC.  coa , with this trick you are safe. Also remember to fill your resources. If you want off troops only --> play def positions and then run 1 off to get payload (after like 5-6 hits, depends what rewards say). Same goes for def just opposite. Do off and then def as the last. This will give you huge def at the expense of losing offense.

2) If you really care about troops, then the trick is to not use horses in any way. Use only like 200-1000 horses just enough so they cover the bonuses from fighting persians cavarly and other units. With mixing you lose less. But do not bring every horse, just a little bit as I said.

Then do positions with rest of the army and do lower positions as bigger ones will surely deplete everything you've got. The trickier method but this one lets you keep tons of horses instead of spending them.

I have around 100k mounted peltast from this method. You always want to get horses as payload. If you get phalax --> continue doing pp until horses arrive. You can get up to 48-52k mounted peltast as a reward. It depends how the system is going to give you a payload. Sometimes you cannot get a reward after 20 positions which means that the system is preparing something. Either huge phalax or horses.

I once didn't get a payload in about 25 positions. I got mad but finally got around 50k+ horses. Is it worth? Well the def counter stayed the same (if not less) but hey, at least horses... 

These are the ones I call ''lucky'' payloads. Where system doesn't give you a payload until 20+ positions lmao. But usually it gives after 5-6.

Have fun doing PP. Don't expect to get much units tho, my unit counter was max 365k units on one account. Here it is almost 200k. Just play for fun and don't think about it. Enjoy it casually.

Hello Megani!

Thank you very much for sharing your PP method!

I will surely gonna test it 😃 and I´m looking forward to our community feedback about it 🤩

Vanesa

i

Aug 4, 2021, 07:5208/04/21
02/14/18
SLAYER

Hello MeganiBread!

Congrats! You won the Most Helpful Reply reward for July 2021! Please contact me in pm in order to tell me the platform, server, and city´s coordinates to add the helpful drachmas to your Sparta account! 🎉🎉🎉