Pantheons

Pantheons

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 1, 2017, 23:3408/01/17
12/26/16

Pantheons

I'm still new to the game and my coalition is a young one . How do we locate new Pantheons not controlled by other Coalitions yet? We know we will have to defend and upgrade them once we find them. But would like to know how you find them first. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 2, 2017, 00:2208/02/17

_Poseidon_ said:

I'm still new to the game and my coalition is a young one . How do we locate new Pantheons not controlled by other Coalitions yet? We know we will have to defend and upgrade them once we find them. But would like to know how you find them first. 

Pantheons can be found on the large-scale Spart map. The SWOE Wiki offers some insight into Pantheons but you would probably do best to consult a knowledgeable Hegemon or Polemarch within your coalition.

Cheers
P.

Aug 3, 2017, 18:0308/03/17
Aug 3, 2017, 18:04(edited)
11/05/15
_Poseidon_ said:

there is no such thing as an unoccupied pantheon unless there has been a pan drop (and they get snatched up VERY quickly) or if its a war pan (2 teams fighting over it, in under an hour and usually within minutes) and Xerxes picks it up due to it being lightly defended