PAYMENTS WITH LOCAL CURRENCY. PLARIUM'S CONTRADICTION

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 28, 2021, 11:2104/28/21
01/15/17

hello to all. I wonder why plarium authorizes in the app to choose the country of the world to be able to pay with the local currency and then plarium itself decides which local currency to make available and which one does not by replacing it with the dollar. plarium, I ask you why you allow the players to be able to choose the Argentine ars in order to pay, but by selecting the Argentina the packages have the dollar and not the ars? why does plarium perform such contradictory actions? why did you replace the ars with the dollar yesterday?

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 28, 2021, 13:0204/28/21
04/23/21

ARS or nothing, that's it. 95% of coiners with ars will completely stop buying, some will even leave the game...

I bought 50€ in 1 year without ars, and with ars, 300€ in 4 months, now back to 0 until we get it back. If we don't, i'll have to leave the game...Imagine if big coiners do it as well...

Apr 28, 2021, 14:1204/28/21
12/08/13

you are right Jack. You, Plarium must realize the changes you made and how that afect players. 

The efect is that the game is no longer atractive like before. There is not the same chalange. There are too many discrepancies betwen big and small, there is no way to help them play fair. The economical climate also is not helping people, and the future is dark. 

It is only about the way you Plarium see this bussiness, you want to be loved by many, or you want just a hand of players (not happy also) that pay shit mountain of money.... for nothing.

Plarium, please don't let a frustrated mind to play with people soul, this game is one of the very few pleasures for many...

Please don't let a bad decision to afect so may people that play and pay for this game.

BE RESPONSIBLE, this way you'll be loved also.

Apr 28, 2021, 16:0804/28/21
01/04/16

I  found this option first 1 month ago. Others have used this for months.

But I spent the same amount on the game

like previous months.

But now I am disappointed and will reconsider my financial amount, maybe even let it go completely.

Plarium can only cure this if it offers the packages significantly cheaper in the future.

Apr 28, 2021, 16:5304/28/21
07/10/15

hello,

Que tout le monde arrête d'acheter des packs en dollars à 99 dollard, ils sont fous juste pour un jeu.

Une honte que tout le monde se sert la main et il changerons ou perderons de l'argent .

on dépense plus comme sa qu'avec leurs prpores envies du jour au lkendemain à changer de monnaie.

autrement pareille j'arrête le jeu comme des millions de joueurs sparta réveillé vous ce n'est plus Xersès qu'il faut attaquer mais plarium.

Apr 28, 2021, 19:0704/28/21
05/09/16

I know that I hadn't spent anything on plarium for a year because of no job thanks to covid. When I heard about using ars I actually spent money. Now I will go back to spending 0 as I know alot of players will do. I also heard the big shots on sparta had a month warning on this from plarium  so they stockpiled up their drachs. 

Apr 28, 2021, 19:2004/28/21
12/23/19

Couldnt agree more gregg, its just not affordable at the normal rates im reasonably new to the game 2 years maybe. gave me the chance to catch up a bit

Apr 29, 2021, 01:4704/29/21
Apr 29, 2021, 03:16(edited)
11/14/16

i agree with everything here,plarium will now see their revenue fall.

there will be a huge increase in dead cities and the game will no longer be a a viable proposition for plarium and the game will cease to exist.

I think all hegs should request that all their members stop buying until plarium either drop prices considerably or reverse the currency change.

Apr 29, 2021, 02:5304/29/21
03/10/16

The price point is way too high. 

I know you're losing money. Revenue is falling.

You were making more money before you decided to disable this perfectly legal arbitrage. The game was fun, tournaments were bringing out active players, armies were increasing, wars were stirring. Now you turn off the faucet. For what? People will be going dormant.

We were under the impression that you enabled this feature to accomodate the realities of global pandemic. Now we understand this was likely ignorance.

Apr 29, 2021, 03:3004/29/21
11/14/16

!00% agree with Brix,  Plarium put the option in the game, then take it away without discusion.

Apr 29, 2021, 08:0904/29/21
01/04/16

I suggest,

Plarium should reduce the price of the packages

forever at 50%.  It would be an advertisement for the game and for Plarium.

Apr 29, 2021, 08:2504/29/21
Apr 29, 2021, 08:30(edited)
07/12/16

can a plarium representative answer this topic? all sparta players will drastically reduce the purchase of packages or stop completely, if you do not restore ars as a payment method by selecting argentina from the option you have enabled yourself in the app. if you don't, your income will be minimized and the whole sparta will be at a standstill: no wars, no exciting coalition tournaments, etc.  Moreover, many coiner players will leave the game

Can anyone from plarium answer please?

Apr 29, 2021, 08:4804/29/21
11/21/16

I had known a month ago that ARS would take it off, but I thought it was a lie, and I didn't take advantage as many have done

Apr 29, 2021, 08:5004/29/21
11/21/16

however I believe that even if they reintroduce ARS as a payment method, they will increase the packages, as happens now for the Mexican peso, so they will make us fools and happy

Apr 29, 2021, 09:2904/29/21
01/06/16

If  ARS  is  not  returned  for  all  to  use,  or  packages  significantly reduced  in  the  currency  you  will  allow  us  to  use.  Then  i  will  stop  buying  any  packages,  also  my  game  play  will  change.  I  will  not  be  attacking  and  defending  as  much  as  i  have  been ,  as  there  is  less  chance  i  will  be  able  to  revive  troops  Due  to  lack  of  drachmas.  So  by  punishing  your  players,  you'll  be  punishing  yourselves  plarium  as  the  game  will  become  stagnant  and  dull  with  no  players  spending.  sort  it  out  or  be  prepared  to  lose  your  customers

Apr 29, 2021, 12:1004/29/21
11/14/16

ExodusAMK hi, how did you know about ARS removal?

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
Apr 29, 2021, 13:2504/29/21
04/05/21

Hello, everyone! Sorry for a bit delayed reply.
I will cut to the chase and elaborate on the reason why this change was needed. We constantly analyze a number of various factors that influence gameplay processes in our games to see if any adjustments are needed. What we noticed some time ago, is that there were major discrepancies in the currencies value area that put some players at a disadvantage. It took us a while to examine the data and consider possible ways of solving this. In the end, we found it necessary to set the most common currencies and even out this area. 

Apr 29, 2021, 14:0104/29/21
Apr 29, 2021, 14:21(edited)
01/15/17

Hi anastasia, thanks for your reply. You say it put some players at a disadvantage. Well, now i explain to you why i disagree with your assessments.

1) Even the players you talking about, could buy with ars, so there can be no disadvantage compared to other players.

2) Now, in this way you again create situations of enormous disadvantage for all non-coiner players, as now none of them will be able to afford to buy any packages at the prices you set. Instead, thanks to the ars, all, really all non-coiner players could compete in the game, as the prices of the packages were also accessible for them. thanks to ars, even players who had never bought a package started buying them. And thus reduce the disadvantage between them and the other players. Now, by eliminating the ars, the disadvantage is once again unbridgeable for them.

So, I think the actual situation of the game is exactly the opposite of your assessment. Not just me, but almost all the sparta players say it, as we are all communicating about this event.

The alternative to ars is to drastically reduce the cost of packages. If not, plarium knows, the game will die for sure. It is clear that the game is already dying, everyone knows it. The introduction of ars again, gave the game a new hope of life. At this point, the question arises as to whether plarium prefers to let the game die definitively, as it is no longer part of his projects. It is the only explanation I can give to this senseless action of plarium and its rambling arguments. Another option is that plarium only wants to favor coiner players. There are no other options. Keep in mind, I'm a coiner, so I'm speaking against my interests and only in the overall interest of the game.

I would like you to answer these two my points of argument which are the answer to your previous argument.

Thank you very much

Apr 29, 2021, 14:3004/29/21
01/04/16

I am playing in AGE of War, maybee I should have to say it.

We have the same situation like the other members in this Chatt are talking about.

I agree to "Ars or Nothing" the game is on a edge of a knive now.

If  the Plarium-Guds want to close the game by hungry out us , so they should 

be open and should tell us.  I am thinking about to talk with members in other leagues

to lay down their coining for a while . We will seen what  will happen then. The best way would be, that Plarium lowers its prices by 50%. Then everyone wins

the players get more for the money,

Plarium wins one or the other player who has invested little or nothing at all.

Plarium should not try to put the head into a bag or sit it out, the thema is coming to fall on their feed.

Apr 29, 2021, 14:5704/29/21
May 25, 2021, 09:51(edited)
04/23/21

The game is already dying and they are cutting the head before the hour! If it is back to costy payments, there will be only very players who will keep paying a lot, all the others will be out of reach. Therefore small guys will quit, having no chance to play decently, and big coiners will be left alone, they will have to stop as well!!

Lord Bilbo, doesn't matter if it's not on the same game, we have same issues and most of us stop paying without ars on sparta, can't afford to. Even with 50% reduction, i won't pay anything now that i tasted what ars was like. For me its 10% / ars or nothing!!!

But indeed, everybody would win in it!! Several polemarchs told me that their coa will not buy packs anymore from now on :-/

Edited

Apr 29, 2021, 14:5804/29/21
04/23/21

There will be inly very FEW players who will keep paying a lot*

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.