Yet again Plarium show us what they think of it's customers

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 5, 2021, 11:3603/05/21
10/12/16

Yet again Plarium show us what they think of it's customers

Yet again Plarium shows us it's culture by shafting it's customers

Having worked hard for the past 3 days in the Guardian Duel with the aim of getting to the Holy Bond reward for my cities, I now find my time was TOTALLY WASTED.

Why? Because Plarium increased the target from 7.6k to 8.7k

This is a target that you cannot see until the final moments.

It was done with no announcement.

and by increasing target Plarium have made it impossible to achieve by attacking with lower level Guardians and up-rank as you go. You have effectively made it only possible by running a Level 40 Guarrdian in single attack repeat mode. In other words you have now designed the event so that only coiners can benefit.

Only extremely rude words can truly express my disgust with the way you treat your customer base.

I do not consider myself a big spender but even I have spent ove £300 on this game.

Plarium I will NEVER spend a single penny with you ever again

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 7, 2021, 16:2103/07/21
08/09/15

This is an ongoing issue.

After it was complained about in the past, we recieved notice from the forum staff about the required amount of collectables needed in this event, but after that one notice, no warnings.

Is it possible to have a moderator assigned to this task?  To warn the players of changes made to the game - or to future tournaments and events?

Given past assistance from forum staff - It would seem that it is possible to do this, and it would help a lot of players / bring more people into the forums for this kind of valuable information.

NancyAdmin
Mar 9, 2021, 15:1003/09/21
07/09/19

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us, Archons. Like I mentioned in one of my previous comments on this matter, there are several balances of this event and we rotate them from time to time. When it's possible, I try to let players know in advance, but, to my deepest regret, we can't do it on a regular basis because it contradicts the main idea and uniqueness of this event which is the so-called surprise effect. Your understanding is truly appreciated. 

Mar 18, 2021, 20:1103/18/21
07/10/15

Thanks for response Nancy but that is ridiculous. to change parameters of game with no announcement (even if after event starts) is plain stupid. Regular players have spreadsheets etc to keep control of what they do/need to do and Plarium just changes requirements and says nothing.  You may wish to advise developers that their new guardian quest is a joke.  Without spending big bucks it is impossible to get all the rewards even if you use all quests given during the month as well as those we can win via tournaments etc.   Only way to complete it is to buy multiple packs of quests. After using all free quests and nearly 80 quests won/earned via tournies etc I have never gotten any quest above level 6 (3 since these quests began) and do not know what a level 7 quest even looks like. Having done over 700 quests not to have received even 1 level 7 which is supposed to be a 1% chance just how many packs must one buy to get 2 in one month? I should have gotten at least 7 since i started to moniter what i get. Considering the rewards for completingall these quests in a month is worth about $2 to plarium why would anyone spend hundreds of dollars chasing it? Madness.

saintsone

NancyAdmin
Mar 22, 2021, 14:0203/22/21
07/09/19
saintsone

Thanks for response Nancy but that is ridiculous. to change parameters of game with no announcement (even if after event starts) is plain stupid. Regular players have spreadsheets etc to keep control of what they do/need to do and Plarium just changes requirements and says nothing.  You may wish to advise developers that their new guardian quest is a joke.  Without spending big bucks it is impossible to get all the rewards even if you use all quests given during the month as well as those we can win via tournaments etc.   Only way to complete it is to buy multiple packs of quests. After using all free quests and nearly 80 quests won/earned via tournies etc I have never gotten any quest above level 6 (3 since these quests began) and do not know what a level 7 quest even looks like. Having done over 700 quests not to have received even 1 level 7 which is supposed to be a 1% chance just how many packs must one buy to get 2 in one month? I should have gotten at least 7 since i started to moniter what i get. Considering the rewards for completingall these quests in a month is worth about $2 to plarium why would anyone spend hundreds of dollars chasing it? Madness.

saintsone

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your feedback will be forwarded to the dev team. Speaking about Guardians' Quests, we are working on a new feature that may help players to receive Level 7 Orders easier. Stay tuned. 😎

Mar 23, 2021, 02:0103/23/21
02/14/18
Nancy

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Your feedback will be forwarded to the dev team. Speaking about Guardians' Quests, we are working on a new feature that may help players to receive Level 7 Orders easier. Stay tuned. 😎

Thanks for the feedback Nancy, Sparta really is looking forward to be able to complete Guardians quest so, that new feature could be very welcome :)

Ana de TinkyCommunity Manager
May 11, 2021, 13:4905/11/21
04/05/21

Good day! You confused the game section, I suppose. All questions regarding the Vikings game, you can post here.

May 16, 2021, 03:0205/16/21
07/10/14
Nancy

Thanks for sharing your concerns with us, Archons. Like I mentioned in one of my previous comments on this matter, there are several balances of this event and we rotate them from time to time. When it's possible, I try to let players know in advance, but, to my deepest regret, we can't do it on a regular basis because it contradicts the main idea and uniqueness of this event which is the so-called surprise effect. Your understanding is truly appreciated. 

Do you really think the "suprise effect" adds fun and enjoyment to the game?

It just seriously annoys people. 

No one wants to set out on a journey where they have no idea what the destination is, what they will receive at the destination, how far it is, how long it will take or whether they have the resources to even get to the destination.

Compounding this, the only rewards of value are right at the end (Grade V orb and Holy Bond). So if you start this event and then fail to complete it you are really shafted, you emeralds/recharge orbs completely wasted.

FYI the reaility of this event is ppl just stick on solo hunts to complete it (you would have to be seriously OCD to be able to complete it in the small time available from actually training).

So the "suprise effect" is just the annoyance of having to get on a bunch of accounts and reset the number of sends on the solo hunt, or just letting a thousand or so sends go to waste. Nice surprise :(

May 18, 2021, 16:0605/18/21
12/22/14

If the first reward is 100 refreshes it's the 7k event, if it's 200 it's the 8.5k event. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.