All Categories

when i get no reasonably payouts soon , i will shout down my city on The ridge of Epirus server !!!

when i get no reasonably payouts soon , i will shout down my city on The ridge of Epirus server !!!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
May 4, 2020, 18:4705/04/20
07/30/16

hello , 

server: the ridge of epirus

city: x:-64 , y:-140

i don't know what plarium thinking , but for me it's absolutely unacceptably !!! over 5 mounths you get nothing from position !!!!

hundreds of euro spending to city , to build it up ,.... 70 millions of offensive lost ........and what i have now in my acropolice : nothing !!

its absolut absurd !!

not all people are rich people !! when i can i would spend more , but i haven't it !!

its look like , ful rip-off !!!

Views
Comments
Comments
May 4, 2020, 19:0305/04/20
May 6, 2020, 18:24(edited)
07/30/16

i remember me on troops numbers in my "invalid camp" building,

i noticed on 14.03.2019 follow numbers (lvl. 84 on my city): 

10,6K agema , 6,8K macedonian , 12,4K spartanian promachos and 6,6K of sarissophoros ....so on.

6,6K = round 6600.

i'm fair and write down now the right numbers.

where are they now ????

May 6, 2020, 19:3305/06/20
07/30/16

i will it back !!!!!

when not , i shut down both for ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NancyAdmin
May 8, 2020, 11:0705/08/20
07/09/19

Rodrigo, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received decent rewards for Persian Positions yet. There are a lot of threads on the forum regarding Persian Positions and useful tips from other players who use different tactics to succeed in it. As an example, you can check MIKALOSOS's reply here. I hope you will find it helpful, too. 

May 29, 2020, 14:1605/29/20
07/30/16

it's all pullshit !!!

nothing to do with any tips how to do with "persian position" !!!

nothing to do with any different tactics !! there are no tactics what you can help with it !!  you can read millions of threads and use millions of tips , but it will help none !!!

plarium only controls what you get out from positions !!! nobody can tell me anything else !!

now , its the point , i reduce my "position action" on minimum , i will do all things now to make my numbers higher. only make levels not higher then lvl 50 included with long breaks between single actions.

my patience is completely over now !! last reply , because i haven't time 

for senseless discussions

May 29, 2020, 14:5405/29/20
07/30/16

by the way : no cent of real money , i will put in now !

it doesn't matter what coming out from positions , i will take my own way next time!

plarium is to blame for that ,what coming next. lool

over five mounths I was totally screwed , enough is enough !!

the end.......

NancyAdmin
Jun 2, 2020, 09:5206/02/20
07/09/19

Rodrigo said:

it's all pullshit !!!

nothing to do with any different tactics !! there are no tactics what you can help with it !!  you can read millions of threads and use millions of tips , but it will help none !!!

plarium only controls what you get out from positions !!! nobody can tell me anything else !!

now , its the point , i reduce my "position action" on minimum , i will do all things now to make my numbers higher. only make levels not higher then lvl 50 included with long breaks between single actions.

Rodrigo, I understand your frustration but there is no way for any Plarium's employee to control players' Persian Positions rewards. I suggest you take a break from doing Persian Positions and focus on another in-game activity. 

Jun 4, 2020, 11:2506/04/20
Jun 8, 2020, 22:56(edited)
09/04/16
Rodrigo said:

it's all pullshit !!!

Whats is your Persian Position max  Level ?
Jun 8, 2020, 14:5706/08/20
07/30/16

hi ioannis

sorry ! i don't know what you mean.

"brain power" lvl 18 = activ (locked free)

city experience lvl 93

all units (without legionnaire unit , its the only) are on lvl 30.

actually i have only : 170 agema and 132 macedonian in my acropolice . phalanx unit numbers are not much better. 

this numbers are full JOKE !!!! for me

i don't know what the "position system" calculates

Jun 8, 2020, 15:1706/08/20
07/30/16

i feels like full "rip-off" from plarium !!!!!!

thats nothing to do with faulty calculation from the "persian system" !!!
NancyAdmin
Jun 10, 2020, 11:5406/10/20
07/09/19

Rodrigo said:

hi ioannis

sorry ! i don't know what you mean.

"brain power" lvl 18 = activ (locked free)

city experience lvl 93

all units (without legionnaire unit , its the only) are on lvl 30.

actually i have only : 170 agema and 132 macedonian in my acropolice . phalanx unit numbers are not much better. 

this numbers are full JOKE !!!! for me

i don't know what the "position system" calculates

IOANNIS is asking what is the highest level of Persian Position you have successfully hit? 

Jun 11, 2020, 14:3906/11/20
Jun 11, 2020, 14:57(edited)
07/30/16

Ioannis , nancy ..... ah ok ..sorry 

my highest open "position" = lvl 145  (off/deff).

but with this handfull units i break off on lvl 70 , when i see that cavalry number goes down.

since november i get no cavalry out only some saris or promachos.

i don't know why we talk here ,because it will not changing. i lost my hope three mounths ago. i have no hope anymore.

the interesting thing is: in the midle of march 2020 i was so frustrated that i send also "lights" off and "heavy" off in "positions" ----> remained are : 0 agema , 3 macedonians , 200 heavy off and 300 "lights" off (complete numbers).

so i learned that i never use heavy or lights units again !! 

i need six weeks to refill heavy and lights!!

Jun 17, 2020, 17:3406/17/20
02/14/18

Rodrigo said:

but with this handfull units i break off on lvl 70 , when i see that cavalry number goes down.

i don't know why we talk here ,because it will not changing. i lost my hope three mounths ago. i have no hope anymore.

the interesting thing is: in the midle of march 2020 i was so frustrated that i send also "lights" off and "heavy" off in "positions" ----> remained are : 0 agema , 3 macedonians , 200 heavy off and 300 "lights" off (complete numbers).

Hello Rodrigo:

I just read the method from Mikalosos suggested and it is, indeed, very good.

I follow that method too, its very well explained, I certainly encourage you to read it and follow. You will see the difference, I´m sure. 

You must have a lot banked right now! 
Jun 20, 2020, 14:2906/20/20
07/30/16

hy Vanesamei !

thanks for your reply , but i'm sorry !  

i need no different "method's" named as Mikalosos or other name , i never interested of any method , i never read any method , for me it doesn't matter which method.

this game is only build to put out money from all people , that is what i know. i have not enough money for make any experiences.

i'm not a rich man , i'm only a man that is in the lowest salary grade !!!! i try to survive and have enough to eat , drink and have a place to sleep.

i invested enough troops (what i have build) , lost it all ----> the only thing what i interested ---> i want a part back what i lost !!!!!

Jun 21, 2020, 00:5606/21/20
01/10/16

Rodrigo said:

hy Vanesamei !

thanks for your reply , but i'm sorry !  

i need no different "method's" named as Mikalosos or other name , i never interested of any method , i never read any method , for me it doesn't matter which method.

this game is only build to put out money from all people , that is what i know. i have not enough money for make any experiences.

i'm not a rich man , i'm only a man that is in the lowest salary grade !!!! i try to survive and have enough to eat , drink and have a place to sleep.

i invested enough troops (what i have build) , lost it all ----> the only thing what i interested ---> i want a part back what i lost !!!!!

Rodrigo,

If I may add my comments to your thread-

I too have lost troops playing Xerxes, in fact, I lost most of my army and stopped playing Xerxes all together and it took me at least a whole year to re-build.

It obvious from the frustration in your words, that you expected a large payout. So did I. it never came.

The Mikalosos thread that was given in a previous posting above deserves a look. This so called method takes time. I will say that again-This method takes time. While some people use every single troop in the stable to throw at Xerxes, I use only Light and Heavy troops "ONLY"!

The whole purpose is use lower value troops to get higher value troops. 

Now, here in Sparta, some people use Phalanx and Cavalry in Xerxes (these troops have a higher resource value) 

Yes, I know what your thinking-Wow, it must take you forever to hit a Persian Position. Answer: Yes it does! I take a position (actually 4-5 positions) down systematically, until I reach "one bar". This takes 100-500 Lights/Heavy troops on each position-"each week", then I have to build up enough Light/heavy troops to start all over again.

This means I have to raid my ass off to get resources to build. I build during the week and on the weekends, I throw them at positions and take each position down little by little.

The system has worked for me, though sometimes, I just hit the positions for Coalition events and take it down in one attack.

Its ok to use lights and take each position down to one bar without killing it-in this manner, your making a "deposit" of resources.

I received over 1100 Agemas last week-while that may not seem like a lot, I only used lights troops over a period of about a month. I didn't blow my Army out chasing for a payout.

Slow & Steady wins this race (actually, its like life-slow and steady repeatable actions that improve your...work, school, family..etc..)

I don't understand how the algorithms work regarding Persian Positions. I will never claim to do so either.

Have there been other players who have succeeded in getting 1000"s of troops back? 

Of course-But what did they have to kill before getting that payout? 

In my Coalition, I had one member who got 5000 Agemas and 3000 Trojan Thorakites-but he used almost his entire Army in doing so!

To me, that's counter-productive!

Take a look at Mikalosos method. Take a break, start building Lights and leave Xerxes alone for a few months. The game algorithms that dictate what we get in points, troops, and other such payouts are governed by a mathematical set of algorithms.

I was where you are now at least 2 years ago-an Army of nothing, in shock that I didn't get the payout I thought I deserved.

The only thing that can be stated with 100% certainty is:

Log in, Raid for resources to build troops, contribute to your coalition in as many events as you are able to (we had a returning player-Level 75 log in and put us over in the Coalition conflict-we each got 110 Agema) 

Every Coalition member has value, gives value, to each event they participate in. "You" are that person or else you wouldn't be here now.

Bottom line-Have fun, raid, build troops. In time you will see your Army grow.

Hope you & your family are safe & healthy during this pandemic.

Respectfully,

Meritus

Jun 21, 2020, 10:0906/21/20
09/04/16

Rodrigo said:

If you want most of your units back do exactly what I say below.

Use only the Units types below:

For Off level :

1. S.PIKEMAN
  2. G.S.WARRIOR
  3. C.HORSEMAN
  4. SARISSOPHOROS
  5. S.PROMACHOS
  6. M.CAVALRY
  7. AGEMA

For Def Level:

1. T.THORAKITES
  2. THUREOPHOROS
  3. M.PELTAST

If you don’t have enough units then train

Hit level 145 off or def.

Then hit the other left one.

If you hit the 145 off then hit the 145 def

When you hit the first 145 level you will get a partial Payout and two new level,146 off and 146 def.

When you hit the second 145 you may get a full payout.

If you don’t get a full payout then hit one of the new levels 146 and then the other/left 146 for full payout.

When you hit the first 145 post a screenshot of the hit here.

Jun 26, 2020, 17:4206/26/20
07/30/16

hy IOANNIS 

i know which units i  have to use and send : only AGEMA + MACEDONIAN + SARISSOPHOROS + SPART. PROMACHOS .... since 5 Mounths !!

i'm not able to clean "position lvl 145 off or deff !!! i have no units to do it !! 

i was happy when i'm able to clean lvl 75 off or deff , higher then lvl 75 i get defeat message , now
Jul 19, 2020, 13:4607/19/20
07/30/16

this is the last entry now , what i write down !!

i see , plarium don't check everything !!

want to give me everytime or sometimes now , packets to buy with discount's 60 , 70 or 80 % . 

i can only laugh about it. they don't check it. 

i will buy none !! ...only when i get my troops back !!

i'm not an idiot that i spend one cent in this game right now.

i wish you all the best !!
Jul 22, 2020, 12:5407/22/20
02/14/18

Rodrigo said:

this is the last entry now , what i write down !!

i see , plarium don't check everything !!

want to give me everytime or sometimes now , packets to buy with discount's 60 , 70 or 80 % . 

i can only laugh about it. they don't check it. 

i will buy none !! ...only when i get my troops back !!

i'm not an idiot that i spend one cent in this game right now.

i wish you all the best !!

Hello Rodrigo. 

We are trying to help you out here. We are not telling you to buy your troops back, I don´t spend on the game either, but there are methods to get persian payments. If you send all your troops all the time, you will lose your army. That´s a fact. Sparta is a game of patience and strategy. I can only advise you to listen to the experts here, and ask help for your teammates in-game. Good luck! 

Sep 1, 2020, 14:5209/01/20
07/30/16

yes "Vanesamei" hello!  ... your second record in your reply is absolutely right !!!.... I'm not able and fail to buy my lost troops back !! the money i need to do this , i don't have !!

"Plarium" engaged only people they are full funny ! first: they pull down over 90% of my complete "cavalry" + "phalanx" units numbers !! 

and second:  "plarium" wonder about my minimal exist of all actions in this game , now !! 

i'm not able to finish this simple "chronos"mission on the follow pic. 

all emporiums are occupied !! How think "plarium" , with which units i should use to attack this emporiums ??? i will loose my last 200 agema also when i do it. 

they are all funny !!!

NancyAdmin
Sep 3, 2020, 09:3609/03/20
07/09/19

Rodrigo said:

yes "Vanesamei" hello!  ... your second record in your reply is absolutely right !!!.... I'm not able and fail to buy my lost troops back !! the money i need to do this , i don't have !!

"Plarium" engaged only people they are full funny ! first: they pull down over 90% of my complete "cavalry" + "phalanx" units numbers !! 

and second:  "plarium" wonder about my minimal exist of all actions in this game , now !! 

i'm not able to finish this simple "chronos"mission on the follow pic. 

all emporiums are occupied !! How think "plarium" , with which units i should use to attack this emporiums ??? i will loose my last 200 agema also when i do it. 

they are all funny !!!

Rodrigo, as an option, you may consider relocating your City in order to find another uncaptured Emporia close to a new location.