PLARIUM BUILDING COMPUTER COALS

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 26, 2020, 00:3704/26/20
10/09/14

PLARIUM BUILDING COMPUTER COALS

NOTHING HIDDEN UNDER DORIEAS

I just had a message from one of my teammates to check the present coalition conflict...

Look carefully the Gold Tier Ranking 13h 25m before Conflict ends...

Please check the coal TITAN on the 7th position... 3436603 points against BALKAN coal (an old and respectfull coal) lvl 13 at coalition rankings...

Check now the players and the cities of Titan coal for example here a shot of Titan Hegemon City ''Jargon''...

Check carefully city improvements... Not even academy, only an infantry camp... Do not loosing your time to check the rest of the Titan members cities... I check em for you... They are exactly the same... All about lvl 70 to lvl 77... The most of them are besieged from different players...

And I m asking you... How this coal is possible to has 3,5 m points in coal conflict???Till now with 13h 25 m to go...

I ask the hegemon of Balkan who is drawn with Titan coal in the coal conflict... He is telling me the points Titan pick from the coal conflict is only from building army and those cities are bots accumalating from a computer program... Checking them achievments I believe also from PP as the Wrath of Titans achievment is lvl 6...

I believe Plarium mechanism is creating computer coals and cities with uncountable army to fight us... Something against the rules...

Meanwhile the previous week something strange happens... 

A guy named Viking lvl 88 VIP, (now his name been changed to ''For Sale'') from Lykourgan coal with the same logo as Titan coal (ooh what a coincidence!!!) using the Helios City Schema (Assassin protection), and uncountable relocation slots, attack players of various coals, one of them was my teammate Two Step Charlie... His target was one: To trap players in his city... Inside in his city was a massive defence even more then Nordmann's capital... 

Two Step Charlie been trapped in his city... No one of the players return the attack to Viking has the luck to return a single offencive unit back... My jav to Viking had the reports... He pa me also, and txt me a bullying messagesthinking that he can trap me, but he isnt been born yet the guy to  trap the fox of Sparta...

Thanks god that Two step Charlie (who is famous about his scouts) when his army been lost and check his report he saw that the Vikings scouts lost was equal to his M. peltasts... Since this time we were following Viking in his every step... Two Step Charlie keep his busy to find his playing time zone, waiting when his city schema ends and I spent countless time to check Defencive Rankings, and PVP to check who is or who are behind... Nothing strange been found...

He traps various coals and he organise his attacks to make mess the two coals are in war each other Ouroboros Stronghold and Death Inc... I came in touch with Stronghold pol John who was investigated Viking city and Two Step Charlie came in touch with Thracian pol of Death Inc who was investigated also Viking city... Both Coals they were thinking that behind Viking is the opposite coal... Similar happens to other coals such as Immortals against Tomahawk, Indepentands, Oceana, Theatrom Belli, Amigos de Israel, ect..

We believe Viking its a clear Plarium acc...His role was to bring haos and mess and making opposite coals to follow the path of war... The last two days Viking change his name to ''For Sale''... Propably Plarium bonus to the Moderator or to his employee who made the dirty job... 

The article it ll be sent to the top 100 coal hegemons and please pass it to your members... If any Moderator or Administrator try to delete it, printscreen shots from the article all ready been keep it...

My next step is to come in touch with Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP the next week ... I hope they ll be happy to investigate about Plarium and this company ll disapear from the map of massively multiplayer online gaming...
Enough is enough...

Dorieas 

(keep my name, soon you ll see me in international courtrooms)

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 26, 2020, 00:4504/26/20
Apr 26, 2020, 02:00(edited)
10/09/14
Balkan sent me the shot of them tier against Titan... Check the unit collection and the position tier... What else to believe something dodgy happens here?
Apr 26, 2020, 09:4204/26/20
10/12/16

Dorieas - why not just raid Titan cites again and again - take their RSS and they cannot build troops?

No acro development so they have little auto troop or RSS protection

Although every Titan city within 200 miles of me is sieged!

is this friendly raid protection or genuine do you think?
Apr 26, 2020, 10:1504/26/20
03/31/16

that's no good!! this if true is a serious offense, and I am ready to use my lawyers to clarify and get back the lot of money spent on the game. That plarium respond quickly, otherwise I will start with complaints and leave the game forever

Apr 26, 2020, 11:5404/26/20
10/09/14
agesofman Red Warrior said:

Dorieas - why not just raid Titan cites again and again - take their RSS and they cannot build troops?

No acro development so they have little auto troop or RSS protection

Although every Titan city within 200 miles of me is sieged!

is this friendly raid protection or genuine do you think?
I check them cities and siege some of them... No enough resources to loose a raid... Propably a mechanism that accumulate's the resources to light army... Also a mechanism to sent automatically the light troops in Acropolis... 
Apr 26, 2020, 12:5004/26/20
12/05/15

its not the first time  we notice that! they use sometimes bot  coalition to  make more competition ! they also put moderator cities in big coalition with free revive troops to provoq war.....  nobody always said nothing !

i suggest one thing  not only drachmas boycott but  defend nothing  for 6 month no pans no capitol ! all level 5  !no fight no money for plarium and moderator city will not be intersting to use it...  may be they will stop cheating.....

Apr 26, 2020, 13:2304/26/20
08/21/14

i'v never heard for that coalition,and i dont know what to say,but if your lawyers do the job,just to know,i dont need money,but Aliona and Morteee are mine,i have some unfinished business with both of them and i promise i'll treat them very,very well  :)

Tonaya 

Apr 26, 2020, 14:3804/26/20
09/29/15
I raided some of their cities, resource payout not worth scratching my ass.
Apr 26, 2020, 16:1504/26/20
10/09/14

Tonaya said:

i'v never heard for that coalition,and i dont know what to say,but if your lawyers do the job,just to know,i dont need money,but Aliona and Morteee are mine,i have some unfinished business with both of them and i promise i'll treat them very,very well  :)

Tonaya 

Tonaya my real job is a Chef... In the kitchens I run I have various workers... Sous chef, chef de parties, demi chef de parties, commis chefs,  demi-commis chefs, kitchen porters and night cleaners... If any costumer is dissatisfied from the plate my team served, the General Floor Manager he ll comes to complain about the plate been served to me the Head chef, he  ll not going to ask the night cleaner (Mortee or any moderator) not to Kitchen porter (Alyona  or any administrator) either... I m not going to loosing my time with cleaners and kitchen porters also...  I hope you understand what I mean...

Apr 26, 2020, 16:5604/26/20
08/18/15

If this is true and I am not much to talk about here I will ask for the appropriate explanations legally.

Apr 26, 2020, 18:0604/26/20
Apr 26, 2020, 18:07(edited)
05/26/15

there was cople of coalitions  previously  made either by plarium or their " partners " gamehelp.me . one was bot line 3185,2000 up/down  and the other one was opposite side the map.

i believe titan coa you mention is same.

The city build troops that are sold to players for extra deff and that is How and why they have good pvp scores

you prolly have received the spam

[01:13] Lais: QUARANTINE SPECIALS!

World stands still, the fight wages on! Throughout this week, order any of the Massive Reinforcement packages and receive +50% more units with every tier. Check us out, browse our services, see what interests you and keep the fight going!

Your fellow gamers at https://www.GameHelp.me

ans so far what i have read online , plarium  main stream of incomes is from law suits and settlements so if you consider to go this way , i wish you best of luck, their main bizz is to  " beeep " players and partners.

Apr 26, 2020, 18:1304/26/20
06/01/16

what happens are you scammers the plarium just want our money nothing more

Apr 26, 2020, 18:2904/26/20
Apr 26, 2020, 18:31(edited)
10/09/14
~W~ Ebola Virus ~W~ said:

Your fellow gamers at https://www.GameHelp.me

ans so far what i have read online , plarium  main stream of incomes is from law suits and settlements so if you consider to go this way , i wish you best of luck, their main bizz is to  " beeep " players and partners.

I m aware about them as i had multiply this kind of messages,,, But as many info as I can pick it ll be useful...
Apr 26, 2020, 18:3704/26/20
Apr 26, 2020, 22:46(edited)
10/09/14

By the way Balcan beat Titan at coal conflict... by the points... From one side I was happy the Croatians beat the machines, but from the other side was unhappy as Titan came 11th in the gold tier and they do not get the promotion to Diamond tier...

Could be interesting a tier such as Nordmann vs Titan  or CU vs Titan... But it seems into the next tier they ll get it easy as they upgrade them PP lvls

Apr 26, 2020, 19:0504/26/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:07(edited)
10/09/14

Plarium mooving fast for Sunday night,,, I was thinking you are shut the weekends...

Jargon the bot-hedge of Titan knock out all his bot cities and keep only 6/49 players of Titan coal had... 

Apr 27, 2020, 00:2104/27/20
Apr 29, 2020, 15:08(edited)
10/09/14

lol.... I see you write overtime in Plarium office.... You mooving fast guys but not as fast as me...  You leave me speachless (with yr Sunday's night overtime hours) but not unwritten...I m following you in every step... Actually I am one step beyond...

You try to delete VIKING'S coal LYKOYRGAN who change his name FOR SALE and now STILL ALIVE... You dismiss his coalition LYKOURGAN...

I know whats yr next step... You are so predictable... Please make it little bit more difficult for me...

Apr 27, 2020, 00:2404/27/20
01/07/17

Dorieas said:

It seems at Pirates they have the same prob a month ago... Nothing can hidden under Dorieas... 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/pirates-tides-of-fortune/104_game-discussion/191698_brawl-is-a-joke---plarium-needs-to-fix-it/2/

People arent eating stupent grass guys,,, the last one was eaten stupent grass I was in his funeral 3 years ago... Soon I ll be in yr funeral also...

U noob ... and that s all.

Your shiv,  leader server Pirates Bay. 

© My server, my rule

Apr 27, 2020, 06:3204/27/20
05/22/17

Re the bot lines, I queried these with Plarium a long, long time ago and they told me they had no link to them. They know they exist, and they therefore know they are not legitimate cities in this game. If Plarium did not create them why do they still exist? Surely something entered into a game illegally would be removed by the owner of the game as soon as they were aware of them.

Phantom cities, Titan coalition etc. It would be interesting if someone who has used GameHelp.me were to supply information as to where their troops were delivered from i.e. from accounts in Titan coalition / accounts permanently sieged. Perhaps they could message Dorieas with the information and some screenshots? That way they are not identified in here and called a cheat, this is bigger than someone using Black Market troops, so we do not want judgement of these people.

If, say, 200 players placed orders there would need to be a massive number of troops available to supply. What level are the cities which supply and how developed are they?

Dorieas. I would ask you that if anyone does supply the information to you to keep their identity to yourself for the time being, i.e. do not make it public by posting it in here. Also ask them if they would be prepared to support your legal actions, this would be a big ask.

Now what we must remember is that everyone, including companies, are innocent until proven guilty of any law breach in most countries. The trail of “evidence” you gather needs to be solid enough to interest the EU into launching a criminal investigation. This is different from someone trying to sue Plarium where their lawyers are exceptionally good at what they do.

Every computer / server has a Ghost image of every action / search carried out. This is where forensic IT analysts are brilliant and how criminals get caught. Anyone who runs a programme to delete their Ghost files has something to hide. If a company does this it is not a legally allowed activity in most countries as it shows a company trying to hide illegal activities (as far as I am aware). I doubt Plarium would be deleting their Ghost files, this would be silly by them, therefore a criminal investigation involving forensic IT analysts would answer all the questions raised in one go, proving innocence or guilt. As this would make international news if guilty the whole world would know. It “might” make the news if they are innocent of what you claim but maybe not so likely as who would write about “Company found innocent of cheating their online gamers”? It would mean Plarium having to post the result of the investigation to put all minds at rest.

Apr 27, 2020, 10:1804/27/20
10/09/14

The computer chost cities alarm rang at the same time.. Jargon and his ex coalmates chost cities been liberated on the same time early this morning..

All been liberated using 3 hoplites to kill my Jav.... Too many coincidences on this game... I love it...
Apr 27, 2020, 13:0104/27/20
10/21/14

On Monday afternoon, no one from Plarium responded to Dorieas' comments and serious complaints. Weird! 

Normally, in every issue that users post on the forum, the Moderators have the tactics to leave the last comment as according to the statistics it is main comment that users always read. 

Silence is not gold, on this case.

According to DePaul University College of Law;   -Silence is an Admission of Guilt. 

This is the reason why when someone is arrested, the police tell them that they have the right to remain silent. 

Because juries know that guilty defendants will remain silent.

The conclusions because Plarium has remained silent are yours and only!

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.