corona virus

corona virus

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 19, 2020, 00:4903/19/20
02/10/16

corona virus

there are many players who are actively working to protect us against this virus , i know for a fact of players working double shifts in the medical professions others amongst us are caring for aged relatives. these players cannot play the game as normal. it seems to me that playing overly aggressive at the present time.is an inhumane act. personally i have chosen to play purely defensively
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 19, 2020, 07:1903/19/20
02/14/18

suetian said:

there are many players who are actively working to protect us against this virus , i know for a fact of players working double shifts in the medical professions others amongst us are caring for aged relatives. these players cannot play the game as normal. it seems to me that playing overly aggressive at the present time.is an inhumane act. personally i have chosen to play purely defensively

Hello Suetian: Yes. this new global health issue is affecting us all in ways we are barely understanding. Everybody reacts different, some plays more, some plays less, some change the strategy as you are doing. Thank´s for sharing with us your thoughts, you sure gave us something to think about!

Stay home and safe! <3

Mar 26, 2020, 10:5503/26/20
11/05/15
suetian said:

admirable sentiment :)