20 percent discount for Dominion activator problem,

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 5, 2020, 10:3003/05/20
09/06/15

What kind of BS is this. Why can't i buy a 30 day activator. I have enough drachs, but the buy button is blocked. why? Is it because my Dominion is activated.  It shouldn't matter if my Dominion is on. Now I can't take advantage of the discount. What kind of nonsense are you trying to pull.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 5, 2020, 10:4303/05/20
10/18/14
Yes we should be able to buy them before they run out not have to wait till they do I see no reason we should have to wait till they run out if there is a reason please explain it to me,
NancyAdmin
Mar 5, 2020, 13:5603/05/20
07/09/19

TeutonicCrusader said:

What kind of BS is this. Why can't i buy a 30 day activator. I have enough drachs, but the buy button is blocked. why? Is it because my Dominion is activated.  It shouldn't matter if my Dominion is on. Now I can't take advantage of the discount. What kind of nonsense are you trying to pull.

Yes, it's because you have an active Dominion Status at the moment. I'm sorry to hear that you can't take advances of this discount, we forwarded such a suggestion to the dev team a while ago and are still waiting for their reply. Please follow updates.