Vote for 2019 BEST GAME IMPROVEMENT!!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Dec 27, 2019, 10:3712/27/19
12/15/15

Hello Spartan Warriors. Time to vote for the BEST PLARIUM GAME IMPROVEMENT of 2019!!

Please read the choices below. With honest thinking, make your pick.

If you have a better one, you can add it too (Option F: Other + Why?).

There are many players who like and support this game. For me, celebrated 4 years this month as an active player, forum contributor, paying customer.

I hope Plarium will review player feedback. Please continue to do things players like, create new content players can explore and enjoy, fix bugs and change things players do not like.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2020, and LONG…LIVE…SPARTA!!!

-KJM

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 27, 2019, 17:0512/27/19
03/10/15

i personally consider A and D as bad decisions, they add so much so quick that people get tired and i see people leaving tired of the never-ending story ... if they would take time to do things with more time in between , i think they would do better, but they don't listen, so...

I see people that left game a year ago and come back, they are completely lost and they don't engage back into the gameplay ... 

conflict is not bad

i would vote for rethinking the chronos missions.... finally they realise they were difficult to achieve as we had been telling them here months and being ignored...

Happy New Year 

Dec 29, 2019, 02:2712/29/19
07/29/15

I am afraid expecting palarium to value player feedback is foolish.

They do not respond to tickets.

They ignore player messages sent to community moderators - even when it is for things like appeals to forum bans -(they do not have time to check personal messages - but that is the only way for our members to appeal inappropriate bans as discussing them in forums is grounds for being banned)

They have one staff covering all bug report forums across all games, and one staff member covering all game discussion forums across all games.  Player moderators try to help, but their ability to push our feedback to the powers that be is almost non existent. We are lucky if they respond to our concerns at all - often it takes over a week to get a canned response that means nothing - and makes us feel  our concerns are being ignored.

Sparta has recently dissolved the VIP program, their number one tool for communication between players and palarium management.

The forums dissolved the ask a dev - weekly forum event which allowed us to ask questions and bring concerns directly to the developers.

This is not making any of us feel that our feedback is valued in any way.
Jan 5, 2020, 22:3701/05/20
Jan 5, 2020, 22:39(edited)
03/10/15

valued? lol there are more chances to get banned if we give our opinions than being listened lol

that attitude has made forum, empty of players... this posts were interesting, but now, none bothers ... a pitty, it is a pitty for a company to lose the potential real feedback of players trying to improve the game...
Jan 7, 2020, 00:2301/07/20
02/14/18

KJM said:

Hello Spartan Warriors. Time to vote for the BEST PLARIUM GAME IMPROVEMENT of 2019!!

Please read the choices below. With honest thinking, make your pick.

If you have a better one, you can add it too (Option F: Other + Why?).

There are many players who like and support this game. For me, celebrated 4 years this month as an active player, forum contributor, paying customer.

I hope Plarium will review player feedback. Please continue to do things players like, create new content players can explore and enjoy, fix bugs and change things players do not like.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year 2020, and LONG…LIVE…SPARTA!!!

-KJM

Thank you for this post! I <3 B and D. 

Conflict is my weekend nightmare, and guardian turned into my middle week insomnio. I love them both!
Jan 13, 2020, 15:5101/13/20
08/21/14

since they changed from colony to emporia,all changes are from bad to worst,but there is no end

Tonaya