All Categories

too much loses on positions, should we quit the game as solution?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 5, 2019, 14:4811/05/19
09/19/14

Hi, Big Brother, I only play this game for persian positions, if that eat most of our units, only solution is to quit the game? we like fair play and to win, not to lose like idiots, no one play to become a loser nor in real life, nor in an online game! started with over 125 millions before 2 months, all ok about 1 month, no win, only taken back my investment, that was ok for me, despite all rewards won from missions, and that was millions, your algorithm killed that too, so no rewards at all, winning here is only a dream, because your system take back all rewards, without counting them! so, from my last 125 millions, and extra 15 millions from rewards in CC and tournaments and training units in 2 months,that is  more than 140 mil. but all what I have now is about 45 mil. the rest all gone! last month played very rare, once / week, to let pp bank to recover, despite my loses are over 60%, no solution, all payouts are very bad, the good ones very rare and can not recover my army back in any way! of course I put no another cent till Plarium play fair again! that is out of question!

what should I do,in this case,  is not the first time your algorithm cheat me, and I am not the only one, a lot of similar complains on forum about positions, please check my pp activity and find a solution! If not I will quit the game, this time for good, last time when I lost more than half of my army I also  quit for few months , when back recovered my lost units finally, but now I too tired to do that, and too old at my 50 years to wait for Plarium or hope to become fair play again! All the best for you, at least, for me this game is a nightmare already no more fun at all!

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 7, 2019, 11:5211/07/19
10/30/19
Hi there! Your question is related to the regular gameplay situation. So, I've moved it to the "Game Discussion" category. BTW, there you can find lots of useful tips about Positions. Good luck!
Nov 7, 2019, 15:1411/07/19
11/05/15
papa said:

Hi, Big Brother, I only play this game for persian positions, if that eat most of our units, only solution is to quit the game? we like fair play and to win, not to lose like idiots, no one play to become a loser nor in real life, nor in an online game! started with over 125 millions before 2 months, all ok about 1 month, no win, only taken back my investment, that was ok for me, despite all rewards won from missions, and that was millions, your algorithm killed that too, so no rewards at all, winning here is only a dream, because your system take back all rewards, without counting them! so, from my last 125 millions, and extra 15 millions from rewards in CC and tournaments and training units in 2 months,that is  more than 140 mil. but all what I have now is about 45 mil. the rest all gone! last month played very rare, once / week, to let pp bank to recover, despite my loses are over 60%, no solution, all payouts are very bad, the good ones very rare and can not recover my army back in any way! of course I put no another cent till Plarium play fair again! that is out of question!

what should I do,in this case,  is not the first time your algorithm cheat me, and I am not the only one, a lot of similar complains on forum about positions, please check my pp activity and find a solution! If not I will quit the game, this time for good, last time when I lost more than half of my army I also  quit for few months , when back recovered my lost units finally, but now I too tired to do that, and too old at my 50 years to wait for Plarium or hope to become fair play again! All the best for you, at least, for me this game is a nightmare already no more fun at all!

there is a new Moderator heading this way soon who is an expert on Persian Positions, I am sure he will post up lots of help on the matter when he is fully operational :) 
NancyAdmin
Nov 8, 2019, 11:0511/08/19
07/09/19
papa said:

Different players have different tactics for playing Persian Positions. There are some interesting threads on the forum where you can find tips from other players. For example here
Nov 8, 2019, 17:5411/08/19
Nov 9, 2019, 10:35(edited)
09/19/14
Hope is the last what remain  thanks! Plarium politic to force us to put money, by taking away our hard worked units, is total unfair and only make us to run out from your game, trust me, only an idiot spend money in this conditions! Plarium choose to steal our work, so, we choose to leave, I only wait a week then leaving is the only one smart answer at your unfair politic!
NancyAdmin
Nov 13, 2019, 12:3311/13/19
07/09/19
papa said:

Hope is the last what remain  thanks! Plarium politic to force us to put money, by taking away our hard worked units, is total unfair and only make us to run out from your game, trust me, only an idiot spend money in this conditions! Plarium choose to steal our work, so, we choose to leave, I only wait a week then leaving is the only one smart answer at your unfair politic!
I see your point, Papa. However, almost everything in the game is available for free. Purchases can simply speed up players' development progress but it's up to a player to decide whether to make in-game purchases or not.