Guardian COA Arena Rewards

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 4, 2019, 11:5711/04/19
12/02/17

Guardian COA Arena Rewards

Can you please clarify?

I have only been credited with my individual rewards and no rewards from listing of COA rewards.

I am in Titans Red COA

Can you explain the reason for this clearly?

Grim_Reaper

1875 -150

Glorious Valley

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 4, 2019, 13:2011/04/19
12/02/17
Also - where do I find a listing of what I did receive?
Nov 4, 2019, 13:4811/04/19
12/29/14

Hi Grim

Looked into it you are only going to get your individual rewards from this arena contest, not any of the overall coalition rewards, those coalition chests are you own personal ones and will not go to the rest of your coalition. Go to arena contest, and in top left corner you will see in green rewards, press this and will give you your personal rewards and your overall coalition rewards.
Nov 4, 2019, 15:2711/04/19
06/12/16

Grim_Reaper_T300 said:

Can you please clarify?

I have only been credited with my individual rewards and no rewards from listing of COA rewards.

I am in Titans Red COA

Can you explain the reason for this clearly?

Grim_Reaper

1875 -150

Glorious Valley

Don't worry ... in this tournament the rewards they give and nothing ... it's almost the same. A pity, because the dynamics of this tournament, I think it is very worked ... the rewards do not.

Nov 4, 2019, 18:0011/04/19
12/02/17

Hi Jeff

So my questions really are why do we not have the COA rewards and what do we/I have to do to get the COA rewards?

Also I have already taken my rewards - normally we can see a list of what we were awarded - where is that list?

jeff hellman said:

Hi Grim

Looked into it you are only going to get your individual rewards from this arena contest, not any of the overall coalition rewards, those coalition chests are you own personal ones and will not go to the rest of your coalition. Go to arena contest, and in top left corner you will see in green rewards, press this and will give you your personal rewards and your overall coalition rewards.

Nov 4, 2019, 18:2211/04/19
12/29/14
Hi Grim its on that green tab on the top right of coa arena contest., probably gone now as tournament is over, there are not going to be any coalition rewards, just your reward for getting a hit in any of the rings (each 5 levels) for each reward. I thought we were going to be overrun with general items to break also, coalition reward packs for all will have to be purchased from the packages.
Nov 4, 2019, 21:5111/04/19
05/05/16

Grim_Reaper_T300 said:

Hi Jeff

So my questions really are why do we not have the COA rewards and what do we/I have to do to get the COA rewards?

Also I have already taken my rewards - normally we can see a list of what we were awarded - where is that list?

jeff hellman said:

Hi Grim

Click on the "Rewards" tab

https://gyazo.com/e4c3bff510859845449a50d4e77c7aca

Then Go to Inbox (messages tab) and go to "Goods" tab

https://gyazo.com/cc2dcdfb6567d24f38995158cfdc11a6

Nov 4, 2019, 22:1711/04/19
12/29/14

Thx Leo

you can also see during the event what rewards you and your coalition are getting by pressing on that green tab on top right of arena tournament.
Nov 5, 2019, 05:1811/05/19
02/25/16
The Arena tournament is very poorly presented and explained.  The coalition rewards are the rewards earned by all your coalition members as a group... each member member only gets the rewards he has earned himself.  I dont understand why Plarium lists "coalition rewards" totals.  The information is useless and only confuses everyone.  The rewards themselves are pitiful unless you reach ring 100.  I predict lower participation from our coalition members next time based on first impression.  The adventurers are one of the most contrived game features to date... Worthless, useless and confusing. Level boosts disguised as "neutered" Guardians.  Which genius came up with this idea???
Nov 5, 2019, 11:2711/05/19
12/02/17

Can someone from Plarium please answer?

Grim_Reaper_T300 said:

Hi Jeff

jeff hellman said:

Hi Grim

Nov 5, 2019, 11:4811/05/19
02/25/16
Grim_Reaper:  Read my post above... there are no Coalition Rewards just poorly presented information that makes you think there are coalition rewards in addition to individual rewards.
NancyAdmin
Nov 5, 2019, 11:5411/05/19
07/09/19

Mikalosos said:

The Arena tournament is very poorly presented and explained.  The coalition rewards are the rewards earned by all your coalition members as a group... each member member only gets the rewards he has earned himself.  I dont understand why Plarium lists "coalition rewards" totals.  The information is useless and only confuses everyone.  The rewards themselves are pitiful unless you reach ring 100.  I predict lower participation from our coalition members next time based on first impression.  The adventurers are one of the most contrived game features to date... Worthless, useless and confusing. Level boosts disguised as "neutered" Guardians.  Which genius came up with this idea???

Spartans, there are 4 different types of Rewards that you can receive from the Coalition Arena. They are:

1. Personal Rewards. You receive this Reward for defeating Challengers in the Rings. This Reward is the same as the one you receive by defeating Warlords in the Guardian window.

2. Milestone Ring Rewards. This Reward is given to the Coalition upon successfully clearing a Milestone Ring. To receive this Reward, a Coalition Member must have defeated at least one Challenger since the previous Milestone Ring.

3. Special Coalition Rewards. This Reward is given to a Coalition that successfully clears Rings 30, 50, and 100. To receive this Reward, a Coalition Member must have defeated at least one of the Challengers during the current Coalition Arena Event.

4. Rewards for Deeds. You receive these Rewards for completing Deeds from the “Deeds” sub-tab.

As you can see, there are several Coalition rewards that are available when a player fights Warlords in frames of his coalition, not is solo. 

Here it is also the information that is available in the game: 

If you have any other questions on how the Coalition Arena tournament works, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Nov 5, 2019, 13:1611/05/19
02/25/16

Nancy:

You don't understand the question.  During the event there is a "coalition rewards" display that seems to indicate that every player that participates will receive dozens of adventurers, coalition chests and summoning bonds. It is a "fake" reward, just a display of the total rewards earned by the whole coalition, not an actual reward for each player.

The actual rewards from Arena event are absolutely miserable... trying to hype up rewards that nobody will actually receive is not going to change that.
Nov 5, 2019, 16:4811/05/19
12/02/17

hi Nancy

Mikalosos is essentially correct.

Below is a list showing 'Coalition Reward'

I did not receive this COA Reward nor any part of it to the best of my knowledge.

So my question remains - what do we as players have to do to earn the COA reward or part thereof?

Or is it complete fakery as Mikalosos states?

Nov 8, 2019, 08:4411/08/19
10/12/16

Hi

I have been tasked with explaining to my COA members the how to and rewards of the COA Arena.

The explanations given by Nancy in earlier posts do not gel with my actual experience of participating in the Arena.

I am very interested in hearing your reply to Grim's question posted just above which I note has been outstanding for 3 days now.

Can you please answer the question?

Agesofman

Nov 8, 2019, 09:1511/08/19
11/05/15
when the next one happens I will gather a how to guide for this for you all, it will have to be the next one as I will need to take screen shots to explain everything 
NancyAdmin
Nov 8, 2019, 10:5911/08/19
07/09/19
Grim_Reaper_T300 said:

hi Nancy

Mikalosos is essentially correct.

Below is a list showing 'Coalition Reward'

I did not receive this COA Reward nor any part of it to the best of my knowledge.

So my question remains - what do we as players have to do to earn the COA reward or part thereof?

Or is it complete fakery as Mikalosos states?

Thanks for sending this screenshot. Coalition Reward section illustrated the total amount of prized your Coalition earned in total! Your reward section demonstrates what you will get. I'm sorry to hear that you find this section misleading in any way. 
Nov 12, 2019, 14:1111/12/19
02/25/16

Did you hear that thud?  That was Plarium's Arena event and Guardian Autoplay features hitting the bottom of the dumpster.

How many players are going to spent $9.95 to buy 7 days worth of Guardian auto-play?

How many coalition players are even bothering with the Arena event after seeing the garbage rewards they yielded last time?

Our coalition struggled to reach ring 26 in the last event.  What did it earn us? A bunch of our players even used emeralds to unblock Guardians... to get a few more rings cleared only to open the Plarium reward box and find it full of... NOTHING.

A handful of absolutely worthless "adventurers" and bogus basic coalition chests...

Fool me once shame on you... fool me twice shame on me.  Our coalition is now stalled on ring 6 as most of our players have figured that it's not worth even using 15 energy in this event.

Activity levels in the game are dropping dramatically, coalition chat is dead, practically no sieges being raided any more, very few attacks on our coalition cities.

This is what happens when the developers focus on trying to create gimmicks to extract money from players rather than making the game more enjoyable and fun to play for all.
Nov 12, 2019, 16:1711/12/19
10/12/16

Totally agree. 

And given that with current emeralds rewards still being less than you earn for levelling up - anyone who is silly enough to buy the conquest item will quickly run out of emeralds and recharges and not be able to use the auto feature - ummm I wonder how many repeat buys that will generate. 

Annoyed your customer base and shot yourself in the foot at the same time Plarium - good one!

Nov 12, 2019, 22:1811/12/19
12/29/14
Play it for what it is, when you come online 1 hit if your on next ring (5 stages) to get the reward and then move away and do something more productive, dont whatever you do spend any emeralds. Until Plarium increase the rewards and reduce the attainment levels this tournament is dead before it even started. They had their pound of flesh first time round, but nobody is fooled this time round.
Nov 12, 2019, 22:2011/12/19
12/29/14
sorry dont spend any emeralds, use all your free guardians at end of tournament and you have done your best for your coalition that you can do.