All Categories

There is No Coalitions capable to reach Ring Level close to 100.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Nov 2, 2019, 12:1911/02/19
09/04/16

There is No Coalitions capable to reach Ring Level above close to 100 so No Holy Bond to All.

For Rings 81 to 100 Coalition needs 20*27= 540 Grade V

The Most Majority of Challengers have power more than 12550.

One Full upgrade Guardian Grade V has power without skill stones 12550 which is not enough to defeat the Challengers. Skill stones for Grade V only heavy Coiners buy.

To reach a Coalition Ring Level 100 must have a lot more than 540 Grade V Guardians and the Majority of them must be enlighten one time and be rank 6 in order to defeat the Challengers.

In order to Win a Holy Bond Players must have Grade V Guardians but to have them you need Holy Bonds to obtain Grade V Guardians.

So with no Holy Bonds you cannot win Holy Bonds.

Views
Comments
Comments
Nov 2, 2019, 20:4611/02/19
11/05/15
highest level attained so far on FB servers is 84 I think 
Nov 2, 2019, 23:2911/02/19
12/21/15

Somehow my reply disappeared when I posted so I'll try again:

To Ioannis: Thank you very much for sharing that most useful knowledge. Now players can assess whether it will be worth the effort.

I think Plarium will have to revise the requirements to reach the later stages as we are players, not gamblers. If we need 540 grade V guardians then even with unblocking them all and only using 270 different ones there is only a 1 in 4 chance of winning a grade V guardian with a holy bond which can only be bought with real money so this means a coalition buying 1080 holy bonds with real money just to win 1 holy bond for each (participating) member.

To Morteee: I guess the players had maxed out their credit cards by the time they got to level 84 :)

Nov 3, 2019, 00:2811/03/19
12/29/14
A good tournament, but absolutely the attainment rewards have to come down to get that holy bond. btw whats the mystery with adventurers cannot see their attributes at all.
Nov 3, 2019, 04:0111/03/19
12/21/15

Maybe it's because they don't participate in battles and don't have much value except for their high levels of XP when retired to upgrade regular guardians. They are supposed to train troops in one's city but because they are bettering the troops' and not their own ability it doesn't seem to count as an attribute.
Nov 3, 2019, 04:5811/03/19
12/21/15

I just thought of another thing regarding holy summoning bonds:

Not only does it require 4 purchases to acquire one grade V guardian with odds of 25% for every holy summoning bond applied, but there is no guarantee it will be a different type of grade V guardian each time and the coalition arena event requires that a different type of guardian be used for each attack. Each guardian can be unblocked for use for a second battle but that's all. So imagine if you buy 60 holy summoning bonds to obtain 15 grade V guardians with a hope of getting to defeat 30 challengers after unblocking each one for its second battle (using a lot of emeralds), then you find after all that, that some of the types of grade V guardian were duplicated and you end up with duplicates or triplicates of maybe just 5 or 6 different types of grade 5 guardian, after spending a lot of real money on 60 holy summoning bonds. How many holy bonds might it take since acquiring some types of guardian can be quite elusive? The only solution to very expensive duplicate grade V guardians would be to allow players to exchange them or else program the bonds to deliver a guaranteed different type every time it's a grade V, and even that's too expensive as it still means buying 60 holy summoning bonds and since it's just an average of 25% of them being grade V but no guarantee in what order they will appear it could well take more than 60 holy summoning bonds per player.
Nov 3, 2019, 06:1611/03/19
05/05/16

IOANNIS said:

There is No Coalitions capable to reach Ring Level above close to 100 so No Holy Bond to All.

For Rings 81 to 100 Coalition needs 20*27= 540 Grade V

The Most Majority of Challengers have power more than 12550.

One Full upgrade Guardian Grade V has power without skill stones 12550 which is not enough to defeat the Challengers. Skill stones for Grade V only heavy Coiners buy.

To reach a Coalition Ring Level 100 must have a lot more than 540 Grade V Guardians and the Majority of them must be enlighten one time and be rank 6 in order to defeat the Challengers.

In order to Win a Holy Bond Players must have Grade V Guardians but to have them you need Holy Bonds to obtain Grade V Guardians.

So with no Holy Bonds you cannot win Holy Bonds.

FYI, Skill Stones do not change the force against a warlord.

I think it is possible but because many coalitions did not know the rules when this started it is now not possible. A coal with 150 players and 4 Gold Guardians each is 600. Cut that in half if you Unblock and now only 2 Gold per coal member. So very very difficult but possible.
Nov 4, 2019, 01:4211/04/19
12/21/15
In theory it's possible to not have to buy too many bonds with a full and fully active coalition, but the reality is practically no coalition which has the maximum number of members has every member active at the same time. Many once full coalitions have had to expel inactive members because Plarium's rules for some things became harder for bigger coalitions. And sometimes players quit the game and donate their account to their coalitions to help with resources but this ends up giving players more work with more than their own account to manage, not to mention helping out those players who are on vacation or whose work has taken them away from the game for several weeks or months and there will in most coalitions also be some players who have their own personal alt accounts, so there are many reasons why some players may be managing and developing more than one account, and I wonder if Plarium takes this into account when they set the difficulty of the coalition tasks. They may officially state that there is only supposed to be one account per player but the reality is many players who are managing ex-members' accounts are big coiners and because it's almost impossible to manage several accounts without spending many hours a day and/or some money Plarium turns a blind eye to it. In even the big powerful coalitions there will often be a minority of players who earn the vast majority of the points and many of those are big coiners and the rest have to spend a lot of time just to earn a little of the points, so the reality is that the vast majority of players are not going to be buying holy summoning bonds and those who spend money just occasionally might be persuaded to spend ten dollars, pounds or euros on a small package with 3 bonds which may not even be enough to win even one grade V guardian as the odds are 1 in 4. Since an average of 1080 holy bonds would be needed to win 270 grade V guardians, (and that doesn't even take into account if there are any duplicate types which would be useless for the coalition arena event which only lets you use each type of guardian once, or twice if unblocked), it means that if a maximum of twenty players per coalition, (and I suspect in many cases it would be a lot less), if they bought a small package of 3 bonds each, i.e. 60 bonds in total then they might obtain 15 grade V guardians between them, not each. If up to 3 big coiners bought a few more then it would still fall vastly short of the guardians needed to have a hope of completing ring 100. And not many players have all that many grade 4 guardians either and I suppose rings 61 to 80 will require many grade 4's as well. It's advertised as a free game and paying for packages is supposed to be an option to tempt impatient players who want to speed things up. The minute it becomes compulsory to buy something in order to have a possibilty of completing a major task it is no longer a free game and is therefore false advertising. If having a grade V guardian were just an unnecessary luxury for those players who fancy one then that would be fine but the minute you make it more or less compulsory for all active members to spend real money, especially a lot of it, it is no longer a free game. It is worse by the fact that it is for a joint activity so it is a kind of emotional blackmail to make people feel that they will be letting their coalition members down if they don't obtain 15 grade V guardians. It might be more realistic for Plarium to sell packs of 60 holy bonds for 10 dollars, pounds or euros since 10 dollars is the maximum most players would be prepared to spend, and even that might be too much for many given that they probably wouldn't get one of each type of guardian and if no more than 20 players are prepared to buy holy bonds they would probably have to buy more than one pack, which they wouldn't be happy about but might accept buying another pack if it cost just 5 or 6 dollars or euros per pack.
Nov 4, 2019, 07:2011/04/19
11/05/15

Lionne La Mercenaire said:

Somehow my reply disappeared when I posted so I'll try again:

To Ioannis: Thank you very much for sharing that most useful knowledge. Now players can assess whether it will be worth the effort.

I think Plarium will have to revise the requirements to reach the later stages as we are players, not gamblers. If we need 540 grade V guardians then even with unblocking them all and only using 270 different ones there is only a 1 in 4 chance of winning a grade V guardian with a holy bond which can only be bought with real money so this means a coalition buying 1080 holy bonds with real money just to win 1 holy bond for each (participating) member.

To Morteee: I guess the players had maxed out their credit cards by the time they got to level 84 :)

my coalition has got to L71 without coining :) 

I'll get a guide done at some point when I have gotten my head round them 
Nov 4, 2019, 21:5111/04/19
Nov 5, 2019, 00:19(edited)
08/21/14

this is my opinion:

this coalition arena tournament was a joke,please change it,we wasted time and emeralds,got nothing good as reward.

after 5 years,i think i finally understand how plarium works,i assume it was like this:

one of developers,came one day at work and said:

developer:

"Hey,people i have great idea for new tournament,to motivate players,all coalition members to play,contribute,to upgrade guardians.....(developer presents to colleagues his idea for new guardian tournament).....to hit guardians at the end players should get good reward for their commitments...few holy bonds,some drachmas,or emeralds,troops,some stuff....."

colleagues:"yes,great idea,we could......(everybody wants to add something)......"

person above developers:

"yup,yup,but how we gonna profit?Hmmm,we will limit them to use one guardian only one time,they can unblock it with emeralds,hmm nooo they have to many guardians,we will limit them harder for guardian type,yeah,there is less of them,they'll need to spend emeralds,every time to cost more emeralds, what 10 lvl's? its easy,make it a 100 lvl,and all coalition members must play at least one,if no then no reward,what few holy bonds?one is enough.Ok,people get to work,make that tournament for 1 month ,cut them emeralds reward first for double,no its not enough,make it double,give them 25% and thats it ! "

that is how someone spoil a good idea

just my opinion

https://prnt.sc/pshtit

Tonaya

NancyAdmin
Nov 5, 2019, 12:2511/05/19
07/09/19

Spartans, The Coalition Arena Event is a brand new event. Give it a chance and I'm pretty sure that in a couple of such events such experienced players like you will develop your own tactics on how to succeed in it. 

May 9, 2020, 23:5805/09/20
05/07/15
Yeah i have done that and gotten the most useless champion 2x in a row( on 200%) Hamlet capacity.... Lionne La Mercenaire said:

I just thought of another thing regarding holy summoning bonds:

Not only does it require 4 purchases to acquire one grade V guardian with odds of 25% for every holy summoning bond applied, but there is no guarantee it will be a different type of grade V guardian each time and the coalition arena event requires that a different type of guardian be used for each attack. Each guardian can be unblocked for use for a second battle but that's all. So imagine if you buy 60 holy summoning bonds to obtain 15 grade V guardians with a hope of getting to defeat 30 challengers after unblocking each one for its second battle (using a lot of emeralds), then you find after all that, that some of the types of grade V guardian were duplicated and you end up with duplicates or triplicates of maybe just 5 or 6 different types of grade 5 guardian, after spending a lot of real money on 60 holy summoning bonds. How many holy bonds might it take since acquiring some types of guardian can be quite elusive? The only solution to very expensive duplicate grade V guardians would be to allow players to exchange them or else program the bonds to deliver a guaranteed different type every time it's a grade V, and even that's too expensive as it still means buying 60 holy summoning bonds and since it's just an average of 25% of them being grade V but no guarantee in what order they will appear it could well take more than 60 holy summoning bonds per player.

May 23, 2020, 15:5005/23/20
01/27/15

This did not age well.  Nords and CU hit level 100 this week.  

Anything is possible, you need 100% coalition participation
Jun 4, 2020, 12:5106/04/20
Jun 5, 2020, 13:49(edited)
06/02/20

f we need 540 grade V guardians then even with unblocking them all and only using 270 different ones there is only a 1 in 4 chance of winning a grade V guardian with a holy bond which can only be bought with real money

auto clicker

NancyAdmin
Jun 5, 2020, 11:3606/05/20
07/09/19

karateboy said:

f we need 540 grade V guardians then even with unblocking them all and only using 270 different ones there is only a 1 in 4 chance of winning a grade V guardian with a holy bond which can only be bought with real money

Karateboy, first of all, I'd like to mention that it's possible to receive Holy Bonds in rewards for some tournaments and when fighting Warlords. It's worth trying.

Also, if you have such Bonds, I suggest you open them during x2 chance, who knows maybe the fortune will be on your side and you will receive a Guardian needed.