Guardian Automation

Guardian Automation

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Oct 29, 2019, 11:4010/29/19
09/14/15

Guardian Automation

Let me guess....you reduce the gem rewards, then automate the   whole process...so..maybe you are hoping we will buy more gems?..no, that couldn't be....
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Oct 29, 2019, 12:1310/29/19
07/09/19

Hellion6 said:

Let me guess....you reduce the gem rewards, then automate the   whole process...so..maybe you are hoping we will buy more gems?..no, that couldn't be....

Hellion, we gathered feedback from the community about the recent reduction of Emerald rewards and decided to double it with this release. From now on it became easier to level up Guardians and you still can receive nice rewards for levelling up. 

Oct 29, 2019, 13:5310/29/19
09/14/15
its still half of what was if that is so
NancyAdmin
Oct 30, 2019, 12:3310/30/19
07/09/19

I see your point, however, it became easier and much faster to level up Guardians with the help of the new feature 'Guardian Conquests' and we needed to adjust the rewards not to disrupt the game balance. Thank you for your understanding. 

Oct 30, 2019, 15:4610/30/19
08/21/14

Nancy said:

Hellion6 said:

Hellion, we gathered feedback from the community about the recent reduction of Emerald rewards and decided to double it with this release. From now on it became easier to level up Guardians and you still can receive nice rewards for levelling up. 

change back like it was,we dont like 50%.

i wonder how would you fell if your boss cut your paycheck by half,and give you a flower gratis?

would you be happy and still work for 50%,or you would go and look for some other job? answer honestly,if possible

Tonaya
Oct 30, 2019, 23:4510/30/19
07/29/15

So you gave us a way to burn emeralds faster than ever - and removed our ability to generate emeralds

You decided to destroy any chance of building Guardians for lower level players (or new players joining sparta) - you created an environment where the long term players that have already benefited from the increased emerald production have yet another huge way to stomp on new players.

You try your very very best to make the game unbalanced - and make a bigger and bigger power difference between the few players that have - and the rest of sparta

You must have known about the release of the new content, but decided to surprise everyone, and give yet another massive power boost to the coiners and strongest accounts.

Why do you wish to create such a dis-balance in the game - Why do you wish to prevent new players from joining the Sparta community?

Oct 30, 2019, 23:4810/30/19
Oct 30, 2019, 23:51(edited)
07/29/15

Nancy said:

I see your point, however, it became easier and much faster to level up Guardians with the help of the new feature 'Guardian Conquests' and we needed to adjust the rewards not to disrupt the game balance. Thank you for your understanding. 

you have mixed up your words - you have NOT made it easier to level guardians - you made it near impossible unless we spend a lot of money

you are not being truthful when you mix up your words ... i am sure it was a mistake when translating to english ... but you should not say things that are untrue

cutting the emerald rewards in half is not making it easier or faster to level up guardians, i am sure i do not need to explain that with out emeralds, players must wait for guardian power to regrow, and must find bonds from - somewhere

I think you meant to say, "It bacame harder and much much slower to level up Guardians"

Oct 31, 2019, 11:4810/31/19
Oct 31, 2019, 14:53(edited)
07/10/15

BE careful with solo automation  

rank 3 dont stop keep fighting indefinitly, one our player lost 337 energy for nothing

NancyAdmin
Nov 1, 2019, 10:4711/01/19
07/09/19

Banshee said:

Nancy said:

you have mixed up your words - you have NOT made it easier to level guardians - you made it near impossible unless we spend a lot of money

I mean that with the help of the new Guardian Conquests feature players can now level up their Guardians much faster and still receive decent rewards for fighting Warlords. This feature may help players to save the most precious resource - time. I completely understand your frustration that rewards are still not on the same level, but taking into account the information that now players don't need to put lots of efforts to level up their Guardians as it used to be before, we needed to adjust the game balance accordingly. 

Nov 6, 2019, 11:0611/06/19
05/01/15
But how do we get guardian conquest orders when there are none available and havent been since the free 7 days finished ?  So havent been able to use this feature since.
NancyAdmin
Nov 7, 2019, 15:2511/07/19
07/09/19
mignonshelton said:

But how do we get guardian conquest orders when there are none available and havent been since the free 7 days finished ?  So havent been able to use this feature since.
They should be available in the game soon. Stay tuned! 
Nov 19, 2019, 16:5211/19/19
Nov 26, 2019, 14:39(edited)
12/02/17

Yes but no point in buying one as with current emerald reward level - you will quickly run out of emeralds and not be able to use the conquest item.

What a way you have of irritating your customer base Plarium.

Nancy said:

mignonshelton said:

NancyAdmin
Nov 26, 2019, 14:4111/26/19
07/09/19
Grim_Reaper_Red_Warrior said:

Yes but no point in buying one as with current emerald reward level - you will quickly run out of emeralds and not be able to use the conquest item.

What a way you have of irritating your customer base Plarium.

Nancy said:

mignonshelton said:

It's up to your decision whether to buy Guardian Orders or not, Grim.