What with all the new useless features?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Sep 2, 2019, 06:4009/02/19
11/04/15

Guardians/Elysian City/Battle Points, does anyone enjoy any of these?

I feel like the game is starting to become a chore with all these new features.

I dont know whats going on at the developers end but I barely see any new players, the game just seems to be dying day by day.

Same 500 guys who were here four years ago and nothing new.

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Sep 3, 2019, 09:5909/03/19
07/09/19

Elder_Nub said:

Guardians/Elysian City/Battle Points, does anyone enjoy any of these?

I feel like the game is starting to become a chore with all these new features.

I dont know whats going on at the developers end but I barely see any new players, the game just seems to be dying day by day.

Same 500 guys who were here four years ago and nothing new.

Hi!

I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like these updates. What would you suggest to change or update in the game to make it interesting to other players? 
Sep 3, 2019, 17:4109/03/19
Sep 3, 2019, 17:44(edited)
11/04/15

Ideally, I would like to see the game closer to the original as it was in August 2017 before plarium was acquired.

This game is all about battles/conflicts diplomacy. Focus on that.

The biggest problem that I see right now is that one coalition dominates literally everyone.

You guys need to balance this out somehow.

BP/Elysian City/Sketches/Guardians add absolutely nothing to the gameplay itself. In-fact, they feel like a chore. I have to do guardians now because it is now such an integral part of the game even though I hate doing them. And im sure many players agree. Im not sure what you guys were thinking when you made guardians. Why would anyone find them enjoyable? With persians atleast you gain new units which you can use for battle, why would I spend hours and hours trying to upgrade a l4 or even l3 guardian? 

Edit: Even with all of these, I think the biggest problem is actually barely any new players. Every week im fighting the same guys. Theres no novelty, nothing unique. I know exactly what they are going to  do and they know exactly what im going to do. Feels less like a game and more like a mechanical procedure. 

NancyAdmin
Sep 6, 2019, 09:4509/06/19
07/09/19

Elder_Nub said:

Ideally, I would like to see the game closer to the original as it was in August 2017 before plarium was acquired.

This game is all about battles/conflicts diplomacy. Focus on that.

The biggest problem that I see right now is that one coalition dominates literally everyone.

You guys need to balance this out somehow.

BP/Elysian City/Sketches/Guardians add absolutely nothing to the gameplay itself. In-fact, they feel like a chore. I have to do guardians now because it is now such an integral part of the game even though I hate doing them. And im sure many players agree. Im not sure what you guys were thinking when you made guardians. Why would anyone find them enjoyable? With persians atleast you gain new units which you can use for battle, why would I spend hours and hours trying to upgrade a l4 or even l3 guardian? 

Edit: Even with all of these, I think the biggest problem is actually barely any new players. Every week im fighting the same guys. Theres no novelty, nothing unique. I know exactly what they are going to  do and they know exactly what im going to do. Feels less like a game and more like a mechanical procedure. 

Thanks for your honest and constructive reply, Elder_Nub. 

Why would anyone find them enjoyable?

Using Guardians you can strengthen your army and get valuable bonuses to your resource production and capacity and I'm sure that lots of players find them helpful. 

I hope you will change your mind and decide to stay in the game. Your coalition and friends in the game will miss you as well as we do. 

Sep 11, 2019, 01:1809/11/19
01/27/15
You need to correct your comment.  These new features made pantheons and capitals useless.  Now if they improve those two items it would be great
NancyAdmin
Sep 13, 2019, 12:1709/13/19
07/09/19
RIX said:

You need to correct your comment.  These new features made pantheons and capitals useless.  Now if they improve those two items it would be great
Thanks for your comment, we will think it over. 
Sep 14, 2019, 02:2409/14/19
02/27/17
I think Nancy just made this game more enjoyable for me. 
Sep 16, 2019, 07:3009/16/19
03/10/15

it's just a way to get our money quick before the game dies in 2020

Also it does not help that the ones doing this changes have no clue of the game and the dynamics and they don't bother listening to what we say here 

they may say "we will pass to devs or bla bla" but in some moment of the process it goes to the bin

Please Nancy been in game and forum over 4 years, no need to answer me... don't give me back the nonsense. I have to say that at least you not show yourself as community manager is a good change because plarium never had one, they only had robots repeating the consigns from main office

have all a good day

Sep 16, 2019, 15:3509/16/19
08/21/14
Game dies in 2020?
NancyAdmin
Sep 17, 2019, 10:1009/17/19
07/09/19

Tonaya said:

Game dies in 2020?

I assume that HIJADELAFORTUNA T.I.A. made such a statement because of Adobe announced that they would stop developing Flash by December 2020 but we do not plan to close the game, no worries. You can learn more about our official plans on this topic here.

Oct 18, 2019, 06:0710/18/19
12/20/15
Can I ask and excuse my ignorance but why has it made caps and pans useless?
Oct 18, 2019, 08:1710/18/19
03/10/15
Quiny said:

Can I ask and excuse my ignorance but why has it made caps and pans useless?
because the ones taking decisions about game (balanced or not) have NO CLUE about the real game, and they DONT LISTEN to those that know about the game