Packages

Packages

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Aug 26, 2019, 17:2008/26/19
12/13/16

Packages

In both Sparta and Soldiers offered packages were removed before the offer had expired.  This morning when I logged in All of the $9.99 packages were gone and only the $49.99. Last night they had over a day left before they were gone. This is a big problem and not the first time it has happened to me. I may quit this game. I was planning on buying some of the $9.99 packages, but not the $49.99 packages. To much monies. This is just a attempt to get more monies out of me .  The packages are generated by individual spending pattern If you spend more monies the cost of the packages goes up. In the past I have spent more than I should have a couple of times and it takes a while to the cost to come down, or if you are in a big need to spend (like receiving troops as I am now) price goes up. That I understand and deal with it, but what makes me mad is when they shorten the time that a package is offered.  They could have sold me 2 or three more packages today and now they will sell none.  I would like this issue addressed.  I was very active last weekend and would have liked to revive troops and now I will not be able to afford that option.

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Aug 29, 2019, 09:0308/29/19
07/09/19

HighsmithHemi said:

In both Sparta and Soldiers offered packages were removed before the offer had expired.  This morning when I logged in All of the $9.99 packages were gone and only the $49.99. Last night they had over a day left before they were gone. This is a big problem and not the first time it has happened to me. I may quit this game. I was planning on buying some of the $9.99 packages, but not the $49.99 packages. To much monies. This is just a attempt to get more monies out of me .  The packages are generated by individual spending pattern If you spend more monies the cost of the packages goes up. In the past I have spent more than I should have a couple of times and it takes a while to the cost to come down, or if you are in a big need to spend (like receiving troops as I am now) price goes up. That I understand and deal with it, but what makes me mad is when they shorten the time that a package is offered.  They could have sold me 2 or three more packages today and now they will sell none.  I would like this issue addressed.  I was very active last weekend and would have liked to revive troops and now I will not be able to afford that option.

Good day!

The thing is that discount packages are always given automatically and we cannot influence them anyway. So, if you see a suitable package, it might be better to grab it right away because the same one might not arrive when needed. Hope you'll get the needed discounted package very soon. 

Aug 30, 2019, 12:0808/30/19
08/02/17

HIGHSMITHHEMI next time to buy a 9.99 package you need to wait another 6 months for the packages at the same money price trust me we all test it. in pretty much all Plarium games that happens admins pls dont say no it would be insulting at this point most of us have been in plarium for a long time, time enough to figure some things out such as this 

wait another 6 months my friend they will lower.

NancyAdmin
Sep 3, 2019, 10:2409/03/19
07/09/19

xX_Naga_Xx_PT said:

HIGHSMITHHEMI next time to buy a 9.99 package you need to wait another 6 months for the packages at the same money price trust me we all test it. in pretty much all Plarium games that happens admins pls dont say no it would be insulting at this point most of us have been in plarium for a long time, time enough to figure some things out such as this 

wait another 6 months my friend they will lower.

As it was mentioned, all packs are given automatically in accordance with the special algorithms and it may take some time for a player to get a lower pack again. I hope it will be faster than 6 months but thanks for confirming the player that it is possible to get a package at a lower price. :)