Summoning bonds

Summoning bonds

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 16, 2023, 08:5004/16/23
06/05/17

Summoning bonds

Summoned about 20-30 epic summoning bonds and haven't summoned one grade 3 or grade 4 guardian.

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Apr 19, 2023, 13:5904/19/23
01/31/18

Hello Micos. I know that you are frustrated, who wouldn't be? but the % chance to get a guardian is applied to every bond we open and not to what number of bonds we open, and this is since the guardians were introduced to the game. Of course, you can submit a ticket to the Support team, as they are the only ones who have the tools to check it. Here is the link for the Support  https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/ 

i

Apr 20, 2023, 06:2204/20/23
06/05/17
Katia

Hello Micos. I know that you are frustrated, who wouldn't be? but the % chance to get a guardian is applied to every bond we open and not to what number of bonds we open, and this is since the guardians were introduced to the game. Of course, you can submit a ticket to the Support team, as they are the only ones who have the tools to check it. Here is the link for the Support  https://plarium.com/en/plarium-play/ 

i

Thanks Katia

DariaCommunity Manager
Apr 22, 2023, 13:5704/22/23
10/31/22
Mikos

Thanks Katia

🤗🤗🤗

May 16, 2023, 18:2805/16/23
06/22/15

These new fragment guardians are the most annoying feature you have ever added to the game. I will never have one at the cost of the fragments and I find it almost cruel that the game expects me to have them to use in the guardian quests as part of the moon quests. I cannot use them and don't want to waste drachmas trading them in which of course limits how many quests I will get going forward. plus, there is no guarantee that the replacement would not be more of the same. You will drive me to quit this game with this foolishness.

May 16, 2023, 20:3805/16/23
03/10/15
Copperlady

These new fragment guardians are the most annoying feature you have ever added to the game. I will never have one at the cost of the fragments and I find it almost cruel that the game expects me to have them to use in the guardian quests as part of the moon quests. I cannot use them and don't want to waste drachmas trading them in which of course limits how many quests I will get going forward. plus, there is no guarantee that the replacement would not be more of the same. You will drive me to quit this game with this foolishness.

correct cooperlady, they are killing the game because they have no clue. don't understand value of time and money, they put things without understanding....

KatiaModerator
May 17, 2023, 21:5005/17/23
01/31/18
Copperlady

Hello Copperlady. You are right about the Guardians orders and the Mods team forwarded it already to the Plarium team so they investigate it. As you remember, when the developers released the divine coffers, we had as a Chronos daily task to upgrade one of them, but the devs fixed it and now we have it in monthly tasks. Please wait a bit. We have plenty of time to fulfil the lunar blessings.

May 20, 2023, 23:0705/20/23
06/22/15

That is good news, Katia.