All Categories

33k Drhs for a 7th order guardian quest?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 13, 2023, 21:3204/13/23
10/09/14

I pay 33k drhs to get a lvl 7th order quest... According to statistics  (0,2% for lvl 7) in 33k drhs (3300 Guardian quest refresh) should I had 6-7 lvl 7 Guardians... 

I have at least 11 months to get a random lvl 7 guardian quests in normal period (login daily 150 missives plus the 50 King missives I spent monthly) and I have every month to spent between 10-15 k Drhs to get lvl a 7th Guardian quest...  Total its up to 120k Drhs I spent the last year for a lvl 7 quest...

This is ridiculous...  Anyway, I feel Plarium stole my money, my time and I say enough its enough... For this reason when finish the upcoming cc tour, I ll help for the last time my coalition and I ll quit from the game... 

Goodbye to all my friends and to all my enemies and I wish you good luck, happy hunting and enjoy yr life... 

Dorieas

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Apr 14, 2023, 04:0004/14/23
01/31/18

Hello Dorieas. I'm sorry for this. I never got a random 7th order, but when the event for getting 6th and 7th orders more easily is active, I always open multiple plain missives and swap what I don't want with drachmas, so I have stored plenty of 6th and 7th orders to have them available for months. Of course, in this way, you won't receive the everyday free offers, as your inventory will be full of locked-up orders. It is just an alternative way to finish the Lunar blessings way more easily. It is very sad to read that a player will quit playing, but threatening to sell his account, is against Plarium rules. We shouldn't share our passwords with anyone, because this city is only ours, and if we do, we might lose our account. Normally,  we delete such posts and give them to Plarium. Of course, I know that you don't mean it, you just are frustrated. Keep playing if the 7th order is the only reason you want to quit playing and wait for the next 6th and 7th order event. Check how many 7th and 6th orders I have stored on 3 servers, and maybe you will do it as well. Keep tuned and wait for the next 6th and 7th order event.

i

i

Apr 14, 2023, 22:5504/14/23
09/04/16

I do the same as Katia Maurogenous without locking the Orders, just dont Claime any of them and i recieve the free everyday.

i

KatiaModerator
Apr 15, 2023, 10:4104/15/23
01/31/18
IOANNIS

I do the same as Katia Maurogenous without locking the Orders, just dont Claime any of them and i recieve the free everyday.

i

Thank you, Ioannis for posting it. Every idea is welcome. I do hope that we will get this event soon, and I will make a post on the Forum so all will get what they need if they have the drachmas of course.