All Categories

Please by the God of Zeus - Sort Out the Tedious Guardian Upgrade Process!!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 16, 2023, 08:3703/16/23
11/19/15

For the love of all Sparta - Why , oh why are we subjected the most tedious and ill thought out Guardian upgrade process. A recent change (a few months ago) added to the 'click fest' by leaving the end of the process with you sitting on the on you've just upgraded - rather than sending you to the top for the next one.

This is the process .... choose Rank, say 1 and you are presented with a list of Rank 1s

- select the Guardian tab

- upgrade tab 

- select the Guardian to be sacrificed (usually sliding to bottom of the list to a low value Guardian)

- select the Increase Rank tab

- select Info tab - now left lower down the list on the one you've just upgraded (this is the new addition - why?)

- slide back up to the top to do the next one

6 interventions - I want to do 40 = that's 240 muckings about - for goodness sake - sort this idiotic process out!!!!

I say 40, occasionaly I have built up a 100 - that would be 600 - nobody does that .....

I justed timed it - with a short list btw -13 seconds - if it were 600 = 1300s = 21.66 minutes - I aint got the time Guv

What I want is after you set the rank and select a Guardian and the the presss upgrade, the system automatically takes you to the lowest 'value' Guardian and seclects it, press the Increase Rank, then automatically does the info button for you and takes you to the top of the list ready for the next one. Ofcourse you can optout of the slection if you wish to.

So the above becomes

This is the process .... choose Rank, say 1 and you are presented with a list of Rank 1s

- select the Guardian tab

- upgrade tab 

- select the Increase Rank tab

Smoother, simpler and a lot less fanying about - and might generate more interest in Guardians

Views
Comments
Comments
KatiaModerator
Mar 18, 2023, 17:2003/18/23
01/31/18

Thank you, Archon. Plarium's team know this issue, as a lot of players pointed it out, but the Team needs some time to investigate it as there are other priorities.

Mar 22, 2023, 12:3203/22/23
02/14/18

Thanks for posting, I agree with you, and as Katia pointed out, we already discussed this with the team and they are aware of the issue. 

I really hope they change that soon.

Mar 23, 2023, 12:2803/23/23
11/19/15

Ok thanks for getting back - appreciate that there's probably quite some work to do!

cheers San

DariaCommunity Manager
Mar 24, 2023, 10:2803/24/23
10/31/22
Sanutua

Ok thanks for getting back - appreciate that there's probably quite some work to do!

cheers San

🤗

Apr 27, 2023, 08:0704/27/23
11/19/15

Hey - somethings happened! After upgrading / press info - it remains at the top AND NOT jumping to the upgraded Guardian. Much better thanks!!

Now - how about this ..... for the re-write ....

- I find my Guardian to upgrade and select it

- On that screen somewhere is a 'special' option - in addition to the original method

This special option when selected does the following. It upgrades the Guardian by looking for the lowest rarity   Guardian(s) available (1,2,3 etc.) - you can present a picture here showing the selection with a CONFIRM button - just in case of the unlikely event the automatic choice doesn't suit you. Hit confirm - job done. 

Back to the top of your list.

Two hits - super!

R

DariaCommunity Manager
May 2, 2023, 13:0605/02/23
10/31/22
Sanutua

Hey - somethings happened! After upgrading / press info - it remains at the top AND NOT jumping to the upgraded Guardian. Much better thanks!!

Now - how about this ..... for the re-write ....

- I find my Guardian to upgrade and select it

- On that screen somewhere is a 'special' option - in addition to the original method

This special option when selected does the following. It upgrades the Guardian by looking for the lowest rarity   Guardian(s) available (1,2,3 etc.) - you can present a picture here showing the selection with a CONFIRM button - just in case of the unlikely event the automatic choice doesn't suit you. Hit confirm - job done. 

Back to the top of your list.

Two hits - super!

R

Hey! I'm glad, Archon, that you enjoyed our update! 🎉Regarding your second point, I like it! However, our team does not anticipate any changes to the Guardian update in the nearest future. Nevertheless, if there are any changes, we will inform our dear Archons! Cheers 🙌