All Categories

Can we accumulate coalition gold for future use in the new Spartan Labor?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 28, 2023, 19:2702/28/23
06/05/17

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 1, 2023, 04:2203/01/23
02/14/18

I will ask :)

Mar 1, 2023, 18:5603/01/23
06/05/17
Karl

I will ask :)

Thanks!

Mar 1, 2023, 21:4103/01/23
02/14/18
Mikos

Thanks!

yes, You can accumulate it :)

Mar 5, 2023, 16:1903/05/23
03/05/23

Do you really trust plarium ?

they will say yes and when you will have 100 gold they will tell you they changed the rules

Mar 8, 2023, 23:5803/08/23
01/10/16

No they don't accumulate!

I mean no disrespect-but the only Gold I have ever earned was around 4-7 pieces in the Spartan Labors- since all the other items require so many more pieces of gold, I have never come close to earning that many Gold pieces.

-Full Protection-10

-Defense Enhancer-3 (for 2 hours)

-PVP Offense Solo Enhancer-3 for (2 hours)

Ares City - 13

Helios City-13

Holy Bond-150 

Talisman Coffer-200 

Divine Coffer-175 

The last three entries should be something to save up the small amounts of Gold I do earn-but that hasn't happened.

Which brings me to my question-If I earned a paltry amount of Gold, (right now at 7) since Spartan Labors started-why hasn't it increased-since I did not use any of the paltry amounts I earned in the past?

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Meritus

Mar 9, 2023, 09:0003/09/23
Mar 9, 2023, 09:08(edited)
10/15/15
Meritus©

I mean no disrespect-but the only Gold I have ever earned was around 4-7 pieces in the Spartan Labors- since all the other items require so many more pieces of gold, I have never come close to earning that many Gold pieces.

-Full Protection-10

Ares City - 13

Helios City-13

Holy Bond-150 

Talisman Coffer-200 

Divine Coffer-175 

The last three entries should be something to save up the small amounts of Gold I do earn-but that hasn't happened.

Which brings me to my question-If I earned a paltry amount of Gold, (right now at 7) since Spartan Labors started-why hasn't it increased-since I did not use any of the paltry amounts I earned in the past?

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Meritus

Maybe in the future as @Helena Bathory says the rules will be different but currently and as of now, the unspent amount accumulates.

I remember the "titanic loyalty":

In the beginning unspent keys not spent on recovering uncollected prizes were lost at the end of the cycle. The day came when they started to be kept between loyalty and loyalty.

Puede que en un futuro como dice @Helena Bathory  las reglas sean otras pero actualmente y a partir de este lo no gastado se acumula.

Recuerdo la "lealtad titanica" :

Al principio las llaves no gastadas en recuperar premios no cobrados se perdían al terminar el ciclo. Llego un día que comenzaron a guardarse entre lealtad y lealtad.

Mar 9, 2023, 14:4703/09/23
01/10/16

Thank you Elias for your response. 

I should have more pieces of Gold then-which I do not. I will not spend any Gold pieces to see if the 7 pieces of Gold I currently have transfers over to a new Spartan Labors.

Thanks again Elias-Hope you have been well.

Respectfully,

Meritus

KatiaModerator
Mar 12, 2023, 09:1403/12/23
01/31/18
Meritus©

-Full Protection-10

Ares City - 13

Helios City-13

Holy Bond-150 

Talisman Coffer-200 

Divine Coffer-175 

Thank you.

Respectfully,

Meritus

Dear  Meritus, this is a very new tournament and this is the second cycle of it, so,  I don't think that someone has more than 22 cold coins at the moment, if his/her coalition ended up first on the previous labor rankings.  There aren't only our personal labor tasks but the player has to contribute to his/her coalition's task as well, in order to be able to claim the gold coins from group tasks and the group rankings. This tournament is very new, so all the players we still learning it. Please fill free to post any questions you might have. Of course, if you think that your personal and group golden coins aren't applied to your account properly, you should contact the support Team.

i

KatiaModerator
Mar 12, 2023, 09:2303/12/23
01/31/18
Helena Bathory

Do you really trust plarium ?

they will say yes and when you will have 100 gold they will tell you they changed the rules

Dear Helena,t is understandable if the players don't trust Plarium after the sudden change to the 8 stars' Strategist guardian's abilities for elysian  units, but they assured the players, with an official post, that in future, if they want to change something, they will give a note to the players  BEFORE  any change.  So, if they say that the new currency will accumulate, it will.  Of course, every player is free to spend his golden coins at will.🙂

Feb 4, 2024, 21:2402/04/24
01/07/18

As far as I can see, any gold or silver earned during a Spartan labour cycle should be carried over to the next cycle and so a player can save up for more expensive items.

What I don't know (that maybe Plarium or someone who has recently changed coalition knows) is whether a player loses their coalition gold or silver if they join another coalition before spending their coalition gold or silver. Perhaps it has to be spent while in the coalition it was obtained in? If so, perhaps that would explain why some players have lost coalition gold without spending it. It would be useful to players to know whether this is the case or not. Just finding out by trial and error is not good enough for those players who have spent a long time saving to buy the dearer items.

For that matter, the same question could also apply to any types of coalition rewards such as those seen under 'Events': Do players lose rewards they have earned in completed coalition tournaments if they change coalition before claiming the rewards?

This is an important question because no player wants to lose large amounts of valuable resources that they have been saving to buy one of the more expensive items such as a talisman coffer or guardian fragments.

DariaCommunity Manager
Feb 5, 2024, 16:3702/05/24
10/31/22
Elf

As far as I can see, any gold or silver earned during a Spartan labour cycle should be carried over to the next cycle and so a player can save up for more expensive items.

What I don't know (that maybe Plarium or someone who has recently changed coalition knows) is whether a player loses their coalition gold or silver if they join another coalition before spending their coalition gold or silver. Perhaps it has to be spent while in the coalition it was obtained in? If so, perhaps that would explain why some players have lost coalition gold without spending it. It would be useful to players to know whether this is the case or not. Just finding out by trial and error is not good enough for those players who have spent a long time saving to buy the dearer items.

For that matter, the same question could also apply to any types of coalition rewards such as those seen under 'Events': Do players lose rewards they have earned in completed coalition tournaments if they change coalition before claiming the rewards?

This is an important question because no player wants to lose large amounts of valuable resources that they have been saving to buy one of the more expensive items such as a talisman coffer or guardian fragments.

Hey, Archon! That's a good question, thanks! All the Gold and Silver you have accumulated during the game remain with you even if you leave the Coalition. In other words, if you join another Coalition, you will still have the resources from your previous achievements 🙌

If a player leaves the Coalition, he loses access to the Shop and currency (the game does not display these items). After joining a new Coalition, the game again gives access to the Coalition currency.