Question On New Guardian

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jul 10, 2019, 00:5707/10/19
01/10/16

Question On New Guardian

The new guardian-Plunderer:

Why doesn't the bonus show up in the total raid count?

I raid a city and get 100k. Next to each resource it states the bonus resources.

http://prntscr.com/ocvcfg

Shouldn't it show 100K plus?

If you got a bonus in resources, why doesn't it show on the battle report?

Is this a glitch or normal game play?

I mean, in the real world when you add 100 + 10%, you get 110.

Just asking.

Thanks

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 10, 2019, 11:3907/10/19
03/05/19

Meritus© said:

I raid a city and get 100k. Next to each resource it states the bonus resources.

Just asking.

Thanks

Hello, Meritus. The thing is that the number of extra raided resources doesn't count into your raids ranking. It's a game feature, not a mistake. 

Hope for your understanding. 
Jul 10, 2019, 12:0707/10/19
07/08/15

hello boris

Do you read the same things as me?

because they promise us that with the new guard we will have more rss during raids

we bought this type of caretaker for that, if you do not keep your promises written, plarium will refund us ????

https://gyazo.com/44fc552b9c7645022080b920f95d410b

Jul 10, 2019, 22:2207/10/19
01/10/16

Boris Shevchenko said:

Meritus© said:

Just asking.

Thanks

Hello, Meritus. The thing is that the number of extra raided resources doesn't count into your raids ranking. It's a game feature, not a mistake. 

Boris,

Thank you for your response Sir.

Just so that I and others on this forum thread are clear:

if you raid and get 100 k, the numbers in green with the plus sign is added to your raid.

In my screen shot it shows:

(+15720) Timber

(+11973) Bronze

(+21819) Grain

So, using the galley trick I raided 100k plus an additional 49, 512k in resources.

As I understand you the 49, 512k extra (bonus) I
receive does not show up in raid rankings?

Is this correct?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Best regards.

Jul 11, 2019, 10:5507/11/19
09/14/15

If its true it does not show up in raid rankings, then they sold this thing under false pretence. If you do not make it clear you are cheating everybody.

Shameful if true
Jul 11, 2019, 10:5907/11/19
03/05/19

Meritus© said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

Meritus© said:

Just asking.

Thanks

Boris,

if you raid and get 100 k, the numbers in green with the plus sign is added to your raid.

(+15720) Timber

(+11973) Bronze

(+21819) Grain

So, using the galley trick I raided 100k plus an additional 49, 512k in resources.

Is this correct?

Best regards.

Meritus,

Yes, you understood my words correctly.

Jul 11, 2019, 11:0107/11/19
03/05/19

BENHUR said:

Hi

new guardian .....

what is the use if it is not possible to take more than 100 k ^

https://gyazo.com/4799800e7fa8e68178f6652a6b713c17

BENHUR, according to your screenshot, you received 100K of resources and the Guardian helped you to receive additional 17768 of Timber, 17768 of Bronze and 22424 Grain. They are marked green color. In total, you raided 157,960 of resources, but the extra earned resources are not counted to the raids rankings.

Please, check the total number of your resources in the City before the raid and after. You'll see that extra resources are added correctly. 

Jul 11, 2019, 21:5907/11/19
Jul 11, 2019, 22:05(edited)
01/10/16

Boris Shevchenko said:

Meritus© said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

Meritus© said:

Just asking.

Thanks

Boris,

(+15720) Timber

(+11973) Bronze

(+21819) Grain

Is this correct?

Best regards.

Meritus,

Yes, you understood my words correctly.

For some its about ranking stature and after much thought, I always wished for more resources without going to my bank or wishing for additional raids (which we get now on a regular basis-thank you for those). 

More resources translates to larger build ques.

Just my opinion.

Thank you Sir for your response.

Regards & Respect,

Meritus

Jul 12, 2019, 03:4907/12/19
02/13/17

Hi

I could test this myself or maybe just ask in the coalition chat.. But now I just ask here, so everyone els can read the answer aswell.

I understand that the extra rss does not work with rankings.

But the extra rss i get, do i raid them from my opponent? Or is it just my guardian doing some magic? 

Jul 12, 2019, 10:4907/12/19
03/05/19

Coeus said:

Hi

I could test this myself or maybe just ask in the coalition chat.. But now I just ask here, so everyone els can read the answer aswell.

I understand that the extra rss does not work with rankings.

But the extra rss i get, do i raid them from my opponent? Or is it just my guardian doing some magic? 

Hi, Coeus. Yes, it's kind of magic 

Jul 13, 2019, 20:4307/13/19
Jul 13, 2019, 20:44(edited)
03/18/17
@Benhur  haha  ..   three - zero for  plarium :))   you invested a lot of money for that guardian  for  some lame resources :D   continue wasting youre  money   for them  and their  magic :) 
Jul 13, 2019, 23:1407/13/19
09/14/15

Paulinho said:

@Benhur  haha  ..   three - zero for  plarium :))   you invested a lot of money for that guardian  for  some lame resources :D   continue wasting youre  money   for them  and their  magic :) 

yes he was scammed but he remains polite...go figure
Jul 15, 2019, 04:4207/15/19

God some of you guys just love complaining! It's not difficult to understand that if the plunderer resources where included in the grand total it would create an unfair advantage in the raid ranking and nobody forced you to buy something without even understanding how it worked!! A lot of us are happy being able to get more resources from a raid.

Also you can get this guardian just by using a summoning bond as usual, the event just guaranteed you to get this guardian as long as you used the required amount of bonds. 

So let's analyse your actions, you guys rush to buy something that you didn't fully understand to gain an unfair advantage to beat the competition in a weekly raid ranking! That is hilarious...

One thing for sure you can't buy with a cc is brain!

The reality is plarium should be congratulated for creating something which work fine without destroying the game balance or mechanics.
Jul 15, 2019, 12:1607/15/19
03/05/19

Thank you, SHINTAKI. We are glad to hear that you liked the new Guardian and update, and for sharing your thoughts with the community.

Jul 15, 2019, 15:1207/15/19
07/08/15

yes I noticed that we received more rss with the new guardian, but compared to some improvement of the game that allows some to take advantage during battles or others, have it is in a dead end for the ranking, I find it a shame ^^

good game everyone ;)

ps: everyone is free to do what he wants with his money .... some people take packs and some cats;))))

Jul 15, 2019, 23:5607/15/19
09/14/15

Shintaki said:

God some of you guys just love complaining! It's not difficult to understand that if the plunderer resources where included in the grand total it would create an unfair advantage in the raid ranking and nobody forced you to buy something without even understanding how it worked!! A lot of us are happy being able to get more resources from a raid.

Also you can get this guardian just by using a summoning bond as usual, the event just guaranteed you to get this guardian as long as you used the required amount of bonds. 

So let's analyse your actions, you guys rush to buy something that you didn't fully understand to gain an unfair advantage to beat the competition in a weekly raid ranking! That is hilarious...

The reality is plarium should be congratulated for creating something which work fine without destroying the game balance or mechanics.

yes and they should make it perfectly clear right away what it does and doesnt do....
Jul 24, 2019, 08:4607/24/19
03/05/19
Hellion6 said:

Shintaki said:

yes and they should make it perfectly clear right away what it does and doesnt do....
Yes, I agree with that. I'll discuss this situation with devs. Thank you for your help!
Nov 17, 2019, 01:2311/17/19
10/09/15

it seems to me that the resources must apply to the weekly raid rankings. i have raided every possible raid this week, including the 30 extra raids, and successfully retrieved 100k on each, except 2. on these two, i looted 50k and 67k. And yet, there are players who somehow magically have 3 million more resources raided than i do. Even considering a head start at the beginning of the week, there is no way 2 players with the same number of raids and the same number of galley tricks can be 3 million resources apart in their totals. this is another unfair advantage to those who spend cash on this "free" game.