OVER PLAYED C.O.A CONFLICTS

6 Replies
User
4 July, 2019, 1:25 AM UTC

Hello , let me start out by saying i been playing this game for almost 3 years and still love it. ....But ,, ENOUGH is enough already !!

....  these clashes were fun at the beginning. But they are they should be at least 3/4 weeks apart so small C.O.A,s like ours  ( 9 members) have time to rebuild our units .... barley have enough time to breath when we have to face yet another 40 to 100 plus member C.O.A .. 

....Our C.O.A has held it's own going 14 wins & 6 loses in the 300 per bracket global events ... finishing in the top 5 --FOUR times .. top 20 every time .. and we are 5 wins & 2 loses with these new clashes ...  winning first over all 2 different times .. top 10 Four times as well ...   The last 3 of 4 battles  .. facing a team that also finished in the top 10 .... and ONLY TWICE have we faced a team our size ....  


....But .. my C.O.A. members ( made up of family and friends ) .. are getting bored and burned out on these Conflicts ...  and I'M sure there are other C.O.A,s ... that are our size ( besides the 2 we faced and talked too ) .. that feel the same way we do ... 


I'd love to hear your feeling .. and HOPEFULLY ...  Plarium will not only spread these events out so everyone can not only have a chance to rebuild.. but take a breather ,,, AND try to make it ,, so the teams are MORE EVEN ..  


Thank you all... and  Happy 4th of July this week ... God bless America  :) 
UTC +8:00
2
User
4 July, 2019, 2:30 AM UTC
well said my brother , i couldn't agree more  :)
UTC +8:00
2
User
4 July, 2019, 3:27 AM UTC
i like and agree with what you say  :)
UTC +6:00
2
User
4 July, 2019, 11:09 AM UTC

Do all people/players play all tournaments? No.

- rebuilding, bored, burned out.. and you are sure there is other coalitions your size that feels the same.. well then i guess there is no problem, some week you take a break, some week they take break. your numbers, some time you win some time you lose. and why is that a big problem, in the absolute best tournament/rewards in the game. come on

Do all people/players play this tournament using troops? Not at all. 

- and the word you use "rebuilding" tells me you should not be using your troops either in this tournaments. So, the next time you participate you can try play with your troops again, then get a family/friend member to play with guardians. I already know who wins. To be sure you put in the same hours/time, you can also just try to attack people/defend for 2 hours lets say, and some other do guardians for 2 hours. I already know who wins. You lost troops, guardian dude do not.. and in the next again lets say 5 tournaments, 4 of them the guardian dude has mroe points than you. You will have more points than guardian dude in that one tournament were you lets say made a big attack, they came for revenge, you defended your city and killed a huge amount of troops. and/or you maybe pushed the positions/elysians positions, anyways you lost alooooooot of troops that your clearly cant afford to make points one time. the guardians dude just consistantly make good points losing zero troops. if you dont worry about rebuilding and/or have a huge army making big points with troops is of course the fastest way, but that has nothing to do with this tournaments, this guy attacks who he wants whenever he wants and doesnt care about tournaments anyways.


Happy 4th of July America



UTC +8:00
0
Community Manager
10 July, 2019, 12:00 PM UTC

_Poseidon_ said:


Hello , let me start out by saying i been playing this game for almost 3 years and still love it. ....But ,, ENOUGH is enough already !!

....  these clashes were fun at the beginning. But they are they should be at least 3/4 weeks apart so small C.O.A,s like ours  ( 9 members) have time to rebuild our units .... barley have enough time to breath when we have to face yet another 40 to 100 plus member C.O.A .. 

....Our C.O.A has held it's own going 14 wins & 6 loses in the 300 per bracket global events ... finishing in the top 5 --FOUR times .. top 20 every time .. and we are 5 wins & 2 loses with these new clashes ...  winning first over all 2 different times .. top 10 Four times as well ...   The last 3 of 4 battles  .. facing a team that also finished in the top 10 .... and ONLY TWICE have we faced a team our size ....  


....But .. my C.O.A. members ( made up of family and friends ) .. are getting bored and burned out on these Conflicts ...  and I'M sure there are other C.O.A,s ... that are our size ( besides the 2 we faced and talked too ) .. that feel the same way we do ... 


I'd love to hear your feeling .. and HOPEFULLY ...  Plarium will not only spread these events out so everyone can not only have a chance to rebuild.. but take a breather ,,, AND try to make it ,, so the teams are MORE EVEN ..  


Thank you all... and  Happy 4th of July this week ... God bless America  :) 

Thank you for such detailed feedback, Poseidon. Each week we gather players' feedback and pass it to devs. So, I'll pass yours as well :)

Wish you luck in the game!
UTC +8:00
1
User
12 August, 2019, 9:28 PM UTC

Boris Shevchenko said:


_Poseidon_ said:


Hello , let me start out by saying i been playing this game for almost 3 years and still love it. ....But ,, ENOUGH is enough already !!

....  these clashes were fun at the beginning. But they are they should be at least 3/4 weeks apart so small C.O.A,s like ours  ( 9 members) have time to rebuild our units .... barley have enough time to breath when we have to face yet another 40 to 100 plus member C.O.A .. 

....Our C.O.A has held it's own going 14 wins & 6 loses in the 300 per bracket global events ... finishing in the top 5 --FOUR times .. top 20 every time .. and we are 5 wins & 2 loses with these new clashes ...  winning first over all 2 different times .. top 10 Four times as well ...   The last 3 of 4 battles  .. facing a team that also finished in the top 10 .... and ONLY TWICE have we faced a team our size ....  


....But .. my C.O.A. members ( made up of family and friends ) .. are getting bored and burned out on these Conflicts ...  and I'M sure there are other C.O.A,s ... that are our size ( besides the 2 we faced and talked too ) .. that feel the same way we do ... 


I'd love to hear your feeling .. and HOPEFULLY ...  Plarium will not only spread these events out so everyone can not only have a chance to rebuild.. but take a breather ,,, AND try to make it ,, so the teams are MORE EVEN ..  


Thank you all... and  Happy 4th of July this week ... God bless America  :) 

Thank you for such detailed feedback, Poseidon. Each week we gather players' feedback and pass it to devs. So, I'll pass yours as well :)

Wish you luck in the game!

coalition conflict is rare plarium tournament i do like


Tonaya
UTC +0:00
0
Administrator
13 August, 2019, 9:02 AM UTC

Tonaya said:


Boris Shevchenko said:


_Poseidon_ said:


Hello , let me start out by saying i been playing this game for almost 3 years and still love it. ....But ,, ENOUGH is enough already !!

....  these clashes were fun at the beginning. But they are they should be at least 3/4 weeks apart so small C.O.A,s like ours  ( 9 members) have time to rebuild our units .... barley have enough time to breath when we have to face yet another 40 to 100 plus member C.O.A .. 

....Our C.O.A has held it's own going 14 wins & 6 loses in the 300 per bracket global events ... finishing in the top 5 --FOUR times .. top 20 every time .. and we are 5 wins & 2 loses with these new clashes ...  winning first over all 2 different times .. top 10 Four times as well ...   The last 3 of 4 battles  .. facing a team that also finished in the top 10 .... and ONLY TWICE have we faced a team our size ....  


....But .. my C.O.A. members ( made up of family and friends ) .. are getting bored and burned out on these Conflicts ...  and I'M sure there are other C.O.A,s ... that are our size ( besides the 2 we faced and talked too ) .. that feel the same way we do ... 


I'd love to hear your feeling .. and HOPEFULLY ...  Plarium will not only spread these events out so everyone can not only have a chance to rebuild.. but take a breather ,,, AND try to make it ,, so the teams are MORE EVEN ..  


Thank you all... and  Happy 4th of July this week ... God bless America  :) 

Thank you for such detailed feedback, Poseidon. Each week we gather players' feedback and pass it to devs. So, I'll pass yours as well :)

Wish you luck in the game!

coalition conflict is rare plarium tournament i do like


Tonaya

Good day, Tonaya! 


I'm happy to hear that you like it! :) 


Have fun! 

UTC +3:00
0
6773796 users registered; 112156 topics; 462221 post; our newest member:Joey7