Glory Points

Glory Points

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Jun 2, 2019, 16:0706/02/19
08/09/15

Glory Points

In recent past we were told that our complaints about the inability of new players to gain Glory Points, a problem that was killing sparta, was going to be addressed.

The task of gathering enough Glory Points to unlock troop types is near impossible for new players, and with the new Elysium cities it is more necessary than ever for them to unlock production of their troops.

All new accounts (the real ones not the alts of coiners) quit after a short period of time because they realize they can not be competitive in any way.

We were told that more glory points would be added as rewards to tourneys and events.

I have noticed that the glory points given from these sources has in fact been decreased.

Even the reward for the coalition clash that just ended had its glory point reward choked down from 50gp to 30gp for beating your assigned opponent.

50 is a small enough number that new players will never gather the thousands needed - decreasing it to 30 is a slap in our faces.

For the moderators and community managers that do not play sparta or understand the game at all .... these are now needed for the new troops, as well as piles of other necessary development items.

Please ask the development team to look into this, or stop promising they will fix this when you plan to make the situation worse.

The lies we receive form the forums are not helping anyone.

Views
Comments
Comments
Jun 2, 2019, 18:4706/02/19
10/15/15

Fortress said:

For the moderators and community managers that do not play sparta or understand the game at all ....

The lies we receive form the forums are not helping anyone.

Your exposition of the facts seems correct to me and is true except ...

I'm getting tired of the moderators being tache that we only move drachmas and we do not understand the game because we do not play it AND MORE WHEN IT SAYS PLAYERS LIKE YOU (sorry for the screams), good players wanting to help but if you are burned do not pay with us that we have no fault.

Tu exposicion de los hechos me parece correcta y es verdad escepto ..

Estoy cansandome de que a los moderadores se nos tache de que unicamente nos movemos por dracmas y que no entendemos del juego pues no lo jugamos Y MAS CUANDO LO DICEN JUGADORES COMO TU ( perdon por los gritos ), buenos jugadores con ganas de ayudar pero si estais quemados no lo pagueis con nosotros que no tenemos culpa.

Jun 2, 2019, 23:2506/02/19
Jun 2, 2019, 23:36(edited)
08/09/15

Elias - read the forum posts.

The community manager is managing all forums for all games, does not play sparta, does not understand many of the basic functions of the game, and is not interested in learning.

I am afraid he will read my post and not understanding what a glory point is ... disregard the post entirely as he has done to us in the past.

Not all managers are ignorant of game mechanics, but I also enter this info describing what glory points are and why they are needed because we have had issues with moderators that give incorrect answers, and do not seem to understand how the game works.

If you are getting tired of many people saying the same thing - perhaps you should ask yourself why we all feel this way?

Perhaps it is not mass delusions, but said because we are getting frustrated with the way we are treated as customers and players. Perhaps it is because we are angry with the lack of understanding and assistance we receive from Community managers and several of the moderators.

Jun 5, 2019, 11:0106/05/19
03/05/19

Fortress said:

Elias - read the forum posts.

The community manager is managing all forums for all games, does not play sparta, does not understand many of the basic functions of the game, and is not interested in learning.

I am afraid he will read my post and not understanding what a glory point is ... disregard the post entirely as he has done to us in the past.

Not all managers are ignorant of game mechanics, but I also enter this info describing what glory points are and why they are needed because we have had issues with moderators that give incorrect answers, and do not seem to understand how the game works.

If you are getting tired of many people saying the same thing - perhaps you should ask yourself why we all feel this way?

Perhaps it is not mass delusions, but said because we are getting frustrated with the way we are treated as customers and players. Perhaps it is because we are angry with the lack of understanding and assistance we receive from Community managers and several of the moderators.

Hello! Sure, I see your point. And I agree that it's pretty hard to gain Glory Points. We've been discussing this situation with devs on our last meeting. They promised to take a look at it and release more ways of getting Glory Points with the future game updates. Maybe they will make some special locations on the map in which players will be able to get GPs. Also, maybe they will add GPs as a reward to more tourneys. Stay tuned!