Beta Version????

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 27, 2019, 09:0504/27/19
03/06/16

Beta Version????

So now I have an update to install..

no problem...download...and BANG..now I have two screens that open...ok..jackass devs are at it again.

NOW..I have another update...3.0 to 3.1..and its a fucking beta????

Two updates??? A beta version??

Again..Instead of one screen..now it opens in two screen?

And nothing WORKS!!!

Fuck this

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 30, 2019, 06:2704/30/19
03/10/15

i decided not to use it. i am done with stupidity. who comes with a beta version, not working and without informing..... only plarium that treats clients like s**t

browser is always more secure
May 7, 2019, 10:0805/07/19
03/05/19
Andris said:

So now I have an update to install..

no problem...download...and BANG..now I have two screens that open...ok..jackass devs are at it again.

NOW..I have another update...3.0 to 3.1..and its a fucking beta????

Two updates??? A beta version??

Again..Instead of one screen..now it opens in two screen?

And nothing WORKS!!!

Fuck this

Hello! First of all, I'd ask you not to use such a language in your posts. Otherwise, I will be forced to delete your messages and ban you from using a forum. As for the issue you describe, please, try to completely delete the game application from your PC and download and install it again. This should help. 
May 8, 2019, 11:4505/08/19
03/10/15

we would love plarium to respect us, in order to write here with the same respect back, but plarium makes that impossible, so before you go asking respect, why dont you ask palrium to respect us first?

In refeerence to rthe real problem here.... A BETA APP THAT DOES NOT WORK

NO, the app is not working properly, people loose troops because of its faults and NOBODY does anything, but plariums attitude  is...

May 14, 2019, 13:2105/14/19
03/05/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

we would love plarium to respect us, in order to write here with the same respect back, but plarium makes that impossible, so before you go asking respect, why dont you ask palrium to respect us first?

In refeerence to rthe real problem here.... A BETA APP THAT DOES NOT WORK

NO, the app is not working properly, people loose troops because of its faults and NOBODY does anything, but plariums attitude  is...

I'm trying to help people here but I need to have constructive feedback regarding the issue. When I receive a request - "it doesn't work", first of all, I check this on my side. And if I find that the application is working correctly on my side that means that there can be some local issues on the player's side. That's why, in most cases, I have to ask for additional details or offer to apply a common remedy. 

BTW, I like the meme you posted :)
May 15, 2019, 07:2305/15/19
03/10/15

boris you dont real play, so app can not have fails on you when you use a couple fo minutes, is when active players are really playing  when it fails

entenring some minutes is not playing, so you can not possible know, or even compare to us, real players.

constructive feedback is good, but also respect to us

if we say it does not work, its because it does not work in general lines, may many fails that we have told over the last weeks, AND NOONE FROM TECH SERVICE HELPING

May 16, 2019, 13:0405/16/19
03/05/19

boris you dont real play, so app can not have fails on you when you use a couple fo minutes, is when active players are really playing  when it fails

entenring some minutes is not playing, so you can not possible know, or even compare to us, real players.

constructive feedback is good, but also respect to us

if we say it does not work, its because it does not work in general lines, may many fails that we have told over the last weeks, AND NOONE FROM TECH SERVICE HELPING

Thank you for this feedback. Could you please tell me what exactly doesn't work when you're playing the game using the desktop application?
May 16, 2019, 23:0305/16/19
May 16, 2019, 23:06(edited)
03/10/15

check bugs where are the agents helping the problems? (my friend only got from you an answer two weeks later, and telling him to go to support, not explaining him how to do it, thats NOT TECH SUPPOORT)

because of their lack of help in bugs section where there are problems, we opt fr the easiest option, not bother with app that makes players have problems....

May 22, 2019, 08:5205/22/19
03/05/19

check bugs where are the agents helping the problems? (my friend only got from you an answer two weeks later, and telling him to go to support, not explaining him how to do it, thats NOT TECH SUPPOORT)

because of their lack of help in bugs section where there are problems, we opt fr the easiest option, not bother with app that makes players have problems....

Thank you. I'd like you to know that there will be some good changes in the support team soon. I do hope that the response time will be reduced. Also, devs are constantly working on the new app so it would be great if we have some useful feedback regarding it from players. 

Thank you for your help and your active position in this game. 
May 24, 2019, 16:3905/24/19
03/10/15

i doubt it will work as you do changes without taking in mind customers.

and deleting my posts boris... not cool!
Jun 3, 2019, 15:3806/03/19

I can tell you that I have been using the app on and off for about two weeks now and it work, it's not perfect but neither is the browser version. In my opinion the app is more stable compare to the browser because i get a few time a day a flashplayer has crashed message with the browser version and not a single crash on the app. I have run the app for very long period of time (12 hours +) to check the stability and it's fine. The only issue was or is a massive memory leakage that i have already reported in another thread. 

I'm a very big gamer just my steam library has over 500 games to give you an idea, I participated many time in beta development or other forms of pre-launch testing with many well known companies. What I can tell you is, it is standard practice to release beta version to the user base and to gather feedback from it with your knowledge or not. The app is a move forward for this game as browser games running with flash have serious limitation and this is why I'm getting flash has crashed message so often. More than likely if the developers decide to improve the game even further it would not surprise me that the browser version will have to be dropped entirely due to technical limitation.   

Jun 4, 2019, 16:3106/04/19
03/10/15

shintaki, do you know that the people that had problems with the beta the first days losing troops because it was buggy, had not been answered of dealt after 35 days? not on support or here in bugs in forum? 

todays works the app, ok, tomorrow they update something and they f*** up it again and here we go ...

and yes, we all know the browsers will be dropped in 2020 and them even more people will leave game.

for your info I am also a gamer, also in steam and other platforms for the last 15 or more years :) I have seen many disasters and bad service, but really lol nothing like here. 

by the way, i have been part voluntary of many tests of beta upgrades or new games all over the years, but always before launching them officially and signining myself as voluntary to help improve them.

Jun 5, 2019, 09:5506/05/19
03/05/19

Shintaki said:

I can tell you that I have been using the app on and off for about two weeks now and it work, it's not perfect but neither is the browser version. In my opinion the app is more stable compare to the browser because i get a few time a day a flashplayer has crashed message with the browser version and not a single crash on the app. I have run the app for very long period of time (12 hours +) to check the stability and it's fine. The only issue was or is a massive memory leakage that i have already reported in another thread. 

I'm a very big gamer just my steam library has over 500 games to give you an idea, I participated many time in beta development or other forms of pre-launch testing with many well known companies. What I can tell you is, it is standard practice to release beta version to the user base and to gather feedback from it with your knowledge or not. The app is a move forward for this game as browser games running with flash have serious limitation and this is why I'm getting flash has crashed message so often. More than likely if the developers decide to improve the game even further it would not surprise me that the browser version will have to be dropped entirely due to technical limitation.   

Thank you for this feedback, Shintaki. At the moment our devs are working on improvements for a desktop application. So, it should work better and better day by day. I do appreciate your willingness to help us. And I hope that all the players won't be disappointed with the future updates of Plarium Games App. 

Jun 5, 2019, 20:1406/05/19
03/10/15

boris, don't you appreciate my feedback about not answering and dealing the problems of the app? 

my colleague has not received any answer from  tech support here on forum or in support as you send him two weeks after... and 6 weeks later still nothing.  don't you agree with me that kind of things get people disappointed?

hope you are not ignoring the matter

Jun 6, 2019, 12:4606/06/19
10/15/15

boris, don't you appreciate my feedback about not answering and dealing the problems of the app? 

my colleague has not received any answer from  tech support here on forum or in support as you send him two weeks after... and 6 weeks later still nothing.  don't you agree with me that kind of things get people disappointed?

buenas joven, cuando presentasteis el problema a soporte dieron un numero de referencia o algo asi lo podeis poner aqui para que se vea y preguntar por el ?

a ver ........
Jun 7, 2019, 04:3406/07/19
Jun 7, 2019, 04:35(edited)

shintaki, do you know that the people that had problems with the beta the first days losing troops because it was buggy, had not been answered of dealt after 35 days? not on support or here in bugs in forum? 

todays works the app, ok, tomorrow they update something and they f*** up it again and here we go ...

and yes, we all know the browsers will be dropped in 2020 and them even more people will leave game.

for your info I am also a gamer, also in steam and other platforms for the last 15 or more years :) I have seen many disasters and bad service, but really lol nothing like here. 

by the way, i have been part voluntary of many tests of beta upgrades or new games all over the years, but always before launching them officially and signining myself as voluntary to help improve them.

Hi, sorry i didn't check the forum for a few days. All I can tell you from my experience is most companies have a disclaimer when you install a beta or any version of their software. I haven't read the plarium one but it wouldn't surprise me that it contain a close regarding the loss of troops or data etc...

It's common practice in the video game industry and many other as well, it's mainly to protect them against major issues (mishap, data theft etc..and let's not forget lawsuits lol)

So i'll be surprised if anybody recover their loses, also it could be a tech issue for plarium to deal with it. Can be too big, time consuming etc anyway you see where i'm getting at!

You seem like a nice guy but I think your expectations are unrealistic. More or less Plarium has a vision for their games and they won't bulge too much from it, it's their right as a company to do so if they wish and if they upset their customer base in the process that is their right too unfortunately for us. With your experience of gaming like mine how many time have we seen a promising game being ruined by the developers not focusing on what the users wanted  or not fixing existing bugs fast enough!

Remember plarium is not a major player in the gaming industry time will tell if their vision of the game and the way they make their profit was the correct one, but i seriously doubt it.

I enjoy playing sparta a lot i'm having fun but to be honest it's a rather limited game and let's be honest to have a lot of fun it's expansive but i can afford it, unfortunately many people just can't and this is where plarium will ultimately fail. I'll get bored with it make the decision to stop investing in my army and eventually launch my whole army at a capital or big player before logging off for ever.

As a consumer your most important right is to take your custom somewhere else! 

Believe me or not but I have been playing sparta for not that long i used to play stormfall long ago. In the short time i've been back playing i can see once again that the mentality is not gonna change the bugs which were in the game years ago are still there but the biggest toxic issue with the game is the way plarium as decided long ago to make their money. All it does, is copying what is outside your window a world were rich people crush the small one because they can and have fun doing it!

Here's a simple example i can easily run my entire offence at any target, have it wiped out go to the infirmary revive everything allowed do it again run out of drachmas fine stick the credit card  in buy some more do it again and again and again why??? Coz i can afford to do so!! How fair is that! it's simply not, like the world outside our window, the rich will get richer the poor poorer!

It would have been easy to create the same game with a financial structure which doesn't create economical divide between players it's been done by many other video game companies,  

As i said earlier you seem to be a nice guy and just want the game to be fair and free of bugs. Don't waste your time yelling at a wall!

You really want things to change start a blog, start a facebook group discussion, write an article about the economical divide in the video game industry etc.. you see where i'm going with that. Due to modern tech and thanks to the internet now even the small guy can have a big voice against a big company it wouldn't take long for a dedicated group to build such a bad online reputation for plarium that they will have to rethink everything and if they don't they 'll just go out of business like many before and many to come.

I hope i'm not ruining your day! 

I'll cheer you up. This is the worst Spartan joke i know...

How many Spartan do you need to screw a light bulb?

"300 !!"

I know this is really bad but i'm not sorry ROFL 
Jun 7, 2019, 09:3406/07/19
Jun 7, 2019, 09:45(edited)
03/10/15

Elias said:

buenas joven, cuando presentasteis el problema a soporte dieron un numero de referencia o algo asi lo podeis poner aqui para que se vea y preguntar por el ?

a ver ........

le pregunto y te digo, por que es vergonzoso, a ver si el nuevo agente es mas decente. (y gracias por lo de joven jajaja )

shintaki, when people write more than 3 paragraphs they lose the attention of the reader in a forum  (lack of attention, lack of time lack of interest etc are some of the reasons) hope you don't mind the comment, 

i personally will keep trying to change it till i gave up game, so let's agree to disagree ;.) (i also played stormfall but i gave up some years ago, too many changes and too much to deal ) (and yes, its not the best game, but it has a quality, you don't get wiped out the troops if you don't connect constantly, reason i gave up some games after i had to spend constant time with family in hospital)

have a good day