Captcha Stupidity!

Captcha Stupidity!

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Apr 20, 2019, 14:3004/20/19
10/02/15

Captcha Stupidity!

WTF do some plarium responsibles think to start game with a DOZEN CAPTCHA requests just to play this game by browser?! First of all so called better desktop app does not work much too often! But now players are tortured to fill out a DOZEN STUPID CAPTCHA requests to start there own account of sparta! And i do not exaggerate! I had to go through a dozen f...ing captcha requests today.

Such obstruction only can be called stupid!

Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 20, 2019, 14:5304/20/19
10/15/15

RED KITE said:

WTF do some plarium responsibles think to start game with a DOZEN CAPTCHA requests just to play this game by browser?! First of all so called better desktop app does not work much too often! But now players are tortured to fill out a DOZEN STUPID CAPTCHA requests to start there own account of sparta! And i do not exaggerate! I had to go through a dozen f...ing captcha requests today.

Such obstruction only can be called stupid!

Friend you are right and you can use that adjective although I have to say that it is not Plarium's fault (at least it is not all his fault), that way of making sure that you are not a robot takes us to an external page that is generally "stuck" what generates that "torture and having to go through that dozen of .....".

There are days and moments that you can not surf the internet, patience.

Amigo tienes razon y puedes usar ese adjetivo aunque tengo que decir que no es culpa de Plarium ( por lo menos no es todo culpa suya ), esa manera de asegurarse que no eres un robot nos traslada a una pagina esterior que generalmente esta "atascada" lo que genera esa "tortura y tener que pasar por esa docena de .....".

Hay dias y momentos que no se puede navegar por internet, paciencia.

Apr 20, 2019, 22:0504/20/19
08/21/14

i cant believe what i just saw.plarium,

are you trying to make more players to quit game?

do you think i'm gonna verify that idiotic pictures every time i login,ugly images in low resolution?

remove that asap!!!!!!!

please,dont try to explain me anything,just remove that nonsense,while you still have players!!!!!

ps remse vam se u usta dovskazi

Tonaya 

Apr 21, 2019, 08:3904/21/19
01/29/18
The login after the captcha is not even valid for a few days, you just need to solve another captcha every time you login, HOW STUPID is that?
Apr 21, 2019, 14:4504/21/19
10/04/14
How many traffic signs in this pic, do i include posts? How many crossings, do i include all white lines, how many shopfronts, ffs Plarium go f u c k yourselfs and delete my account. After years of getting solicited by girls offering themselves and offers of discounted troops this is the best you can come up with. I'm old and tired of this nonsense, garden here i come.
Apr 21, 2019, 15:1304/21/19
03/04/16
Impossible login after 20/30 captcha....the game reset my password and when I write more my password restart captcha......is only stupidity?
Apr 23, 2019, 13:1104/23/19
03/05/19

Hello, Spartans. We implemented a captcha feature in order to prevent the game from using game bots. I understand that it can be frustrating but this should influence positively the overall balance in the game. I hope for your understanding. 

Apr 23, 2019, 20:4704/23/19
08/21/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello, Spartans. We implemented a captcha feature in order to prevent the game from using game bots. I understand that it can be frustrating but this should influence positively the overall balance in the game. I hope for your understanding. 

i dont know what is game bots and i dont understand,and i dont want to verify each time i want to login,you will loose more and more players,less and less costumers,does plarium understand that?thats the reason why i dont make any topics long time,because when i need to press I AM NOT A ROBOT,i tilt,delete topic and go away from forum.its insult for my intelligence.you can make something other then those low resolution ugly pictures.

Tonaya

Apr 24, 2019, 23:4004/24/19
03/16/15

Tonaya said:

Boris Shevchenko said:

i dont know what is game bots and i dont understand,and i dont want to verify each time i want to login,you will loose more and more players,less and less costumers,does plarium understand that?thats the reason why i dont make any topics long time,because when i need to press I AM NOT A ROBOT,i tilt,delete topic and go away from forum.its insult for my intelligence.you can make something other then those low resolution ugly pictures.

Tonaya

just few week back he told us that there was no possibility of cheat or automat programs..  now they implant multi captch to avoid robots :D

Weekly guardians & Xp guardians trnt  ( the most importants tools of the game ) still run with python programs were normal players have no business, plarium have no clue obviously how to prioritize  implements.

oh sorry... my mistake  :D    it was not for the robot  but to FORCE  player  ( againt their will  )  to use APP, because its cheaper to run for plarium .

Apr 26, 2019, 02:4104/26/19
08/09/15

The players that use bots in the game are using them after they log in .... you need to do something about the use of bots to win tourneys like the guardian tourneys.

Making it irritating or impossible to log into servers is just stupid ... it does not effect the bot users in any way as they can just use the palarium play app to avoid it.

Until you fix the play app, you need to allow people to log into the servers ... start doing things that make the servers impossible to use AFTER you fix the constant bugs that prevent us from using the app.

(xena missions, inviting friends, using the space bar in chat, accessing the forums, sending resources to coalition mates, etc.)