2 Things

2 Things

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 31, 2019, 21:4503/31/19
10/08/16

2 Things

First, in my elysian city I'm unable to build the temple of thea. I have all other buildings built as well as having many f them raised to near ten. Is there something specific that I am not doing or have not yet attained? Please help!

Second, for some reason when I go to my resource page there is no icon for relics. Even when I am at the market and go to their page, it doesn't give me how many I already have. This wasn't a problem at first but now I start needing to make decisions what units I will pursue and which I will let stay at rest. Both of these are really annoying please help!

XP  
Views
Comments
Comments
Apr 1, 2019, 21:3104/01/19
02/27/17

1. You have to have signed the  treaty of Othrys to be able to build the Temple of Thea. This treaty is placed after completing the first three sets of treaties (associated with the three lower Elysian units) and before the treaty to allow the fourth Elysian unit (Treaty of Lycee).

2. The resource list in the upper left corner of your city page has 3 pages of its own. At the top of this list is a box with opposite arrows in it. Click it twice to get to the third page and the last resource listed is relics.
Apr 2, 2019, 04:3104/02/19
10/08/16
THANK YOU SO MUCH! Unfortunetly, i was HORRIFIED to see I was down to just 19 relics. With all that time that I was unable to locate them I failed to manage the relics appropriately. Now I'm faced with a situation in which I will no longer be able to raise levels of the units I most need/want to. 
Apr 2, 2019, 05:4404/02/19
02/27/17
You're welcome. And yes, as your level rises, opportunities for unit promotion come to far exceed the number of relics one gains. :)