Need a new bug reporting system.

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 27, 2019, 15:2003/27/19
08/09/15

With the crazy number of forum bans being levied against our play testers and vet players ... Using the forums to sort bugs and game issues is not going to work.

Can we ask the dev team to look into setting up some sort of bug reporting system that actually allows out vet players to report bugs and assist devs with fixing the game?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 27, 2019, 15:2603/27/19
08/09/15

We still have soldiers that share computers on deployment that were banned for multi accounting ( even tho they can prove they are seperate people using different credit cards and often logging from different computers on bases in different countries) and have not recieved relics due to inability to post in forums.

Things need to change.
Mar 27, 2019, 16:5103/27/19
04/08/18

Nice thinking  BUT

read  topic Future of sparta.....

the game is Dead, ( so far i  ve been told S3 is completly Dead, S2 is dying ).

From top 50 active coas  ( Ca 8000 players ) we defintly can affirm 15 -20% of account are  acc that player have stoped and gave / sold aways--> leading to multi accounting, the real  active community player is prolly arround 3000 and how many are coiners, even casual ones ?

With the latest RIP off  Guardians- PA helios  schematics- Elysia  

Do you think people will continous to invest when coiners have 100- 200 -300% edge ?

When actual issues/ bugs are pointed and hundreds of Dollars damgages  dismissed like nothing happened, Do you think Vet Players will continous to play long ?

when  Cm / Mod keep taking players for Moron ATM  machines   openly  in the forum, do you think they will keep feeding the CC ?

GG plarium 

Mar 29, 2019, 12:4703/29/19
03/05/19

Hi, guys. I surely see your point. I should say that our moderators delete only those posts, which violates forum rules. 

If you face any in-game glitch or bug, please make a topic in a right forum section >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/127_bug-reports/

Also, please, read this article before creating a bug report >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/127_bug-reports/84529_bug-report-forum-guidelines-and-faq-2/

Mar 29, 2019, 13:2903/29/19
Mar 29, 2019, 13:31(edited)
08/09/15

You are not correct Boris

we have dozens of soldiers in our group that received bans and had posts removed because they were multi accounting - and spamming the forums

they were not multi accounting, these are different people that used the same computer when on deployment - they used different credit cards, they made their accounts years apart, and have not broken any rules in game or in forums - the posts they are accused of making to spam the forums did all write about the same topic, but did not break ANY forum rules

these posts were erased, and they received bans of over a year

they appealed the bans to the last com manager - not a single one even received the courtesy of a reply

Mar 29, 2019, 13:3403/29/19
Mar 29, 2019, 13:41(edited)
08/09/15

There seem to be dozens and dozens of others that have similar claims.

I have complained in the past about posts being erased, including ones i made, that did not break any rules, they criticized the new game mechanics, and bugs.

I have read posts that were erased, or that had their contributor banned from the forums ... i confess i only read them once, but did not see any rule breach in the posts.

Mar 29, 2019, 13:3903/29/19
08/09/15

But this is off topic.

Forum staff have seen fit to ban many customers of palarium - for valid reasons or not - this is not the point of this topic.

These people can not post bug reports, can not continue assist with bug repair.

Many have issues with bug and such including (but not limited to) lost troops, missing relics, tourney rewards not issued, and more

We need a system that supports all players of Sparta.

A system that allows our players that have in the past assisted with game development and bug repair to continue to assist with bug repair

The current system does not allow for this.

We need a new system,. or we need to return to the old style of bug reporting that did not require the use of the broken forums

Mar 29, 2019, 14:3403/29/19
07/12/16

CU Support Lacaz Hobbit said:

Nice thinking  BUT

read  topic Future of sparta.....

the game is Dead, ( so far i  ve been told S3 is completly Dead, S2 is dying ).

From top 50 active coas  ( Ca 8000 players ) we defintly can affirm 15 -20% of account are  acc that player have stoped and gave / sold aways--> leading to multi accounting, the real  active community player is prolly arround 3000 and how many are coiners, even casual ones ?

With the latest RIP off  Guardians- PA helios  schematics- Elysia  

Do you think people will continous to invest when coiners have 100- 200 -300% edge ?

When actual issues/ bugs are pointed and hundreds of Dollars damgages  dismissed like nothing happened, Do you think Vet Players will continous to play long ?

when  Cm / Mod keep taking players for Moron ATM  machines   openly  in the forum, do you think they will keep feeding the CC ?

GG plarium 

If you cant understand Terms and Agreement you check before you play this game, its either you dont understand english or its not your mother tongue or you really didnt read it. This is your time to read it and understand it.

As for your claim that server 3 is dying? i dont think so, i played on server 3 and there are new players that are very active, and for server 2 the population continues. And for  server 1, i can see that  Cultus United Elite Warriors are nearing their end because they support baseless and no hard evidence as per Mr. Lacazz claimed. Your own player doesnt even support Lacazz as some players continue to coin, dont deny that because you benefit for the daily coalition chest you recieve from players who coin.

if you have question regarding the terms and agreement, dont hesitate to ask me :-)
Mar 29, 2019, 23:0103/29/19
Mar 29, 2019, 23:15(edited)
08/09/15

Salt - what does your broken reteric have to do with this post?

If you have a suggestion as to improving the bug reporting system, or a way to improve the issues and concerns this post is discussing please let us know, i would value any constructive ideas.

Please stay on topic or read the forum rules - the foolish junk you spam the forums with is not helpful to anyone, it is trolling.

Insulting peoples English (many nations play this game and all should be welcome)  or constantly attacking people and their posts with the same message again and again and again with the obvious intent of startling an argument to distract from the topic is not following the rules at all.

Mar 29, 2019, 23:2003/29/19
Mar 29, 2019, 23:31(edited)
11/29/14

Fortress said:

Forress: Dont barther...some peoples just like copy-paste things they dont comprehend , makes feel them important.

God been unfair he didn t share wisdom equally to peoples

Mar 30, 2019, 14:3503/30/19
04/17/15

Hello Salt,

please tell me your Coalition and your Player Name :-) 

I am verry sorry but i can not found you !

Mar 30, 2019, 18:0403/30/19
07/12/16

Fortress said:

#Broken reteric? If you really read the Terms and Agreement before you play this game you will understand my broken reteric. But it seems you havent even  try to open it and read. All your questions and suggestions thats been said over and over again is redundant.

If you have a suggestion as to improving the bug reporting system, or a way to improve the issues and concerns this post is discussing please let us know, i would value any constructive ideas.

#Its better if you suggest to reavaluate their Terms of agreement and revise it with some more realistic rules rather that repeating yourself here which you know nothing will happen. Right or wrong?

Please stay on topic or read the forum rules - the foolish junk you spam the forums with is not helpful to anyone, it is trolling.

#Im on the topics and i will keep on posting the Terms and Agreement till you guys comprehend whats in it.

Insulting peoples English (many nations play this game and all should be welcome)  or constantly attacking people and their posts with the same message again and again and again with the obvious intent of startling an argument to distract from the topic is not following the rules at all.

#Can you sight one of my words which i insulted the guy who is supporting Lacazz?

Mar 30, 2019, 18:0603/30/19
07/12/16
Ninja support LACAZ said:

Fortress said:

Forress: Dont barther...some peoples just like copy-paste things they dont comprehend , makes feel them important.

God been unfair he didn t share wisdom equally to peoples

Sir would you like me to highlights the rules for you? God gave us brains to use it and not to spoil it.
Mar 30, 2019, 18:0703/30/19
07/12/16

CU Hades Dark Lord said:

Hello Salt,

please tell me your Coalition and your Player Name :-) 

I am verry sorry but i can not found you !

Madam, use your eyes and not your mouth when searching people :-)

Just a very kind advise :-)
Mar 30, 2019, 21:2303/30/19
08/09/15

Salt ... what part of using the forums to suggest improvements to the game,or pointing out problems is against the terms of agreement?

stop trolling - stop accusing [people of not reading the terms of agreement ... stop telling people they do not understand english as they obviously comprehend it much better than you are able to - go read the rules

posting the terms of agreement in every forum topic - even if it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic has no merit or purpose other than to attempt to anger people
Mar 30, 2019, 22:0703/30/19
01/02/15

Forteres  your wasting your time  :)

Mar 30, 2019, 23:1803/30/19
04/17/15

Answer the simple question !!

Mar 31, 2019, 01:5303/31/19
08/09/15

Salt is an excellent reason why we need to return bug reporting to the old system.

Many of the people that wish to assist with the development and betterment of Sparta will not wish to deal with trolls like Salt.
Mar 31, 2019, 01:5703/31/19
08/09/15

A question for Boris .... with all the bans issued to active and helpful members of the forums ... why do you allow trolls and blatant rule breakers to disrupt the forum activities?

The number of people that use the forums is at an all time low and allowing trolls that found a place they can not be muted or blacklisted is not going to assist this issue.

Mar 31, 2019, 14:1703/31/19
Mar 31, 2019, 14:17(edited)
03/10/15

about certain user.... sometimes is good to see how a player answer is forums.... when her/his mission is only to stir up and molest users.... dont let that kind of user do it... its people that want to be noted one way or another, the best way when there is nothing of interest in that post/player, is to ignore it if it is of no value to you ( i don't need to say who... )

I hope fortress your problem of bans get solved, in another game where i was part of the moderation team, we were able to check with logs all the things you said and sort things up, but plarium is plarium...

plarium makes things without thinking so there is no logic in their steps....

1. technical support is in forum, so they can/should not really ban a player not giving that player the option of support... specially when this players were ban with no approach or note saying why they were banned... as i was told moderation team SHOULD ALWAYS DO.

2. messaging, forum messaging was independent so coma and mods were able to communicate, but plarium being so intelligent, decided to make it general, so lots of s e x spam in messaging leaving the oly option to block to only friends, results? moderation team and coma can not communicate with users ... is it users fault? NO, it is plariums fault, so ask plarium to solve this problem so you can communicate with users