Forum Advice to MOD MARTEE

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 22, 2019, 15:2403/22/19
11/29/14

It is no because you do not agree or understand  what you read in the forum that you need to redact  and  ban peoples for that.
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 22, 2019, 15:3003/22/19
07/12/16

Ninja support LACAZ said:

It is no because you do not agree or understand  what you read in the forum that you need to redact  and  ban peoples for that.

You should read the Forum Rules says before commenting such non sense. Educate yourself. 

I thought CY Elite players are brain smart, i guess i was wrong. Just saying....
Mar 23, 2019, 19:4903/23/19
12/03/15
Salt what are you? Vigilante moderator, or just annoying troll, If plarium had sorted my issues out 16 months ago instead of treating me like a conman, they would have had a source of regular revenue from me, but they chose not too so there goes another paying customer. Customer care it certainly is not. In my business as the old adage goes, the customer is always right, even when sometimes they are wrong, they are the ones that pay your wages and keep your business growing.
Mar 24, 2019, 00:0303/24/19
08/21/14

HellCat said:

Salt what are you? Vigilante moderator, or just annoying troll, If plarium had sorted my issues out 16 months ago instead of treating me like a conman, they would have had a source of regular revenue from me, but they chose not too so there goes another paying customer. Customer care it certainly is not. In my business as the old adage goes, the customer is always right, even when sometimes they are wrong, they are the ones that pay your wages and keep your business growing.

moderator posting from alt city :)

Tonaya 
Mar 29, 2019, 12:2503/29/19
03/05/19

Hello, guys!

Moderators are very experienced players who help us to keep the atmosphere of this forum in a good and pleasant state. Also, they can help with in-game questions you may face.  

Please, respect our forum rules always. You can share your thoughts with me, leave your feedback, discuss in-game questions. I ask you to be polite and friendly to each other. This forum is a place for good conversations, not for blaming each other. 

Mar 31, 2019, 14:4303/31/19
03/10/15

the atmosphere in forum good and pleasant?

omg!!!

boris you ask respect, but i promise you the fact that you only show up once per week show lack of respect to users that have problems

you want a good forum, work it out!

Mar 31, 2019, 17:3103/31/19
07/06/15

how that work out ?

Urgent matter...  5 days without answer 

Apr 2, 2019, 12:2504/02/19
03/05/19

Guys, I don't respond to private messages due to a lack of time. One more time, if you face the in-game issue or want to report a bug, here is the right place for it >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/127_bug-reports/

I'm here to write your comments, discuss in-game questions, and pass your well-grounded suggestions to devs. I know that it's impossible to make this game perfect for everyone since every player has his own understanding of what is good or bad for this game.

I know that a lot of you are very experienced players and I do respect your active position in this game. I'm open to any suggestions you give in the chat. Still, the role I play in the process of implementing the features is limited. It's our developers who have their last word. Nevertheless, I encourage you to continue sharing your ideas in this forum. Here is the right section for doing it >>>

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/469_suggestions/

I hope for your understanding. 

Apr 2, 2019, 12:5504/02/19
11/05/15

Hi all

now I am back (apologies for extended absence, I was away for personal reasons, son home from University then having to rush off and visit a seriously ill relative who was in critical condition) I will this once explain my actions 

I was adhering to the forum rules when moderating 

Encouraging others to boycott Plarium is against forum rules, both directly and implied 

repeatedly posting the same or extremely similar content is also against the forum rules and counted as spamming 

discussing or disputing bans is also against the forum rules and should be done privately 

I am about to check the bans I implemented as I did NOT intend to ban someone for 3 years, only for a week however there were some issues with the ban system so if someone wants to PM me the name of the person who was accidentally banned for 3 years I will lift it or request it is lifted if I am not able to do so 

If you do experience a bug or in game issue then there is a bug forum to report it (ONCE per issue please so other posters bugs don't get lost) or you can raise a ticket for it 

Moderators are not here to fix bugs, we don't have access to game info, we are here to ensure the forum runs smoothly according to forum rules and also to help out where we can as we are all experienced players in the game, I personally have been playing Sparta for over 4 years, have been a heg, am currently a Pole in one of the most active teams and am also an alliance leader, this is why I use a totally different name on the forums so I can be fair and balanced to all without being worried that people are going to think I am biased

Not even my Heg knows I am a moderator and trust me, as much as he is a dear friend, if he posted on here and broke the forums rules I would act towards him on here as I do everyone else. 

Those who do know me know I am extremely fair (which is why I used to head the alliances diplo team) with an outrageous and rather naughty sense of humour and whilst I do have to behave professionally here rest assured there are times when you naughty bunch have literally had me laughing my socks off at you 

I hate having to edit or remove posts, especially if they have great content and opinions, however if those posts break the forum rules, no matter if I agree with them or not I do have to take action 

anyway here is a link to the forum rules 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/sparta-war-of-empires/132_game-rules-and-tutorials/338_sparta-official-forum-rules/

here is a link to support (which can be a bit of a nightmare to navigate so yell up if you have problems) 

https://plariumsupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Morteeee

Apr 2, 2019, 13:0504/02/19
03/10/15
Boris Shevchenko said:

Guys, I don't respond to private messages due to a lack of time. One more time, if you face the in-game issue or want to report a bug, here is the right place for it >>>

I'm here to write your comments, discuss in-game questions, and pass your well-grounded suggestions to devs. I know that it's impossible to make this game perfect for everyone since every player has his own understanding of what is good or bad for this game.

I know that a lot of you are very experienced players and I do respect your active position in this game. I'm open to any suggestions you give in the chat. Still, the role I play in the process of implementing the features is limited. It's our developers who have their last word. Nevertheless, I encourage you to continue sharing your ideas in this forum. Here is the right section for doing it >>>

so you check forum twice per week and you dont have time for messages? sorry i am trying to understand, is cm of sparta a part time position? 
Apr 2, 2019, 15:3904/02/19
11/05/15
he is CM for ALL Plarium games 
Apr 2, 2019, 20:3704/02/19
03/10/15

that explain his total  lack of knowledge of the game mechanicals and the fact he has to give total standard pr plarium answers that do not solve anything...

and moderators have real life and no time to look forum

and technical support? also one for all games and its on hoidays so there is no technical support?
Apr 3, 2019, 00:1504/03/19
08/21/14

Morteeee : ...........discussing or disputing bans is also against the forum rules and should be done privately.........

we cant even discuss?

what is this,are we in prison?

Tonaya  

Apr 3, 2019, 08:0104/03/19
11/05/15
I don't make the rules honey I just have to adhere to them 
Apr 3, 2019, 09:0504/03/19
11/05/15

I have manually removed the 2 bans that I recently implemented as they had been applied for longer than the week they were supposed to be in place 

my apologies to those players for their extended forum bans
Apr 5, 2019, 04:0804/05/19
08/09/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

you do not respond to personal messages .... but we are instructed to contact com manager to discuss forum bans

we are not allowed to discuss them in open forum chat ... against the rules ... we are clearly told to contact you

now i understand why people are claiming that they do not get responses from com managers when appealing or messaging to request more information about forum bans

you guys need to get your act together
Apr 5, 2019, 09:0704/05/19
03/05/19

Sure, I see your point. 

The best solution is to follow forum rules. In this case, you won't be banned in this forum. 
Apr 5, 2019, 12:2504/05/19
03/10/15

as your words.....

If you are unsatisfied with them you can always choose another activity to do

really is there anything you can  not blame users?
Apr 5, 2019, 14:2404/05/19
08/21/14

morteeee said:

now you honey-me? ^^

Tonaya 
Apr 5, 2019, 20:2904/05/19
11/05/15
Tonaya said:

morteeee said:

now you honey-me? ^^

Tonaya 
I honey everyone, dont get too excited ;)
Apr 7, 2019, 02:1504/07/19
Apr 7, 2019, 02:17(edited)
08/09/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

Sure, I see your point. 

The best solution is to follow forum rules. In this case, you won't be banned in this forum. 

the trouble is that you have many people that were banned - we feel it was not fair

one example was the dozen soldiers the last forum com manager banned for up to 2 years each - accused of being one person spamming the forums ... they appealed and wrote the com manager explaining that they were on deployment and share a computer .... that they are different people and use different credit cards with different names on them to purchase drachma packs, that they can prove their identity with pictures of drivers licenses and military id cards to match the credit cards on file ... but no one will check their messages or appeals

The com manager ignored their situation and their messages - when they were clearly told to send a personal message 

We are not allowed to discuss the bans in the forums !!!!!!

I risk a ban just bringing this up - this is not right and is not fair to anyone.

I think it is very possible that others that claim they were wrongfully banned might have been banned by mistake, or by over zealous moderators.

Do you feel that wrongful bans should not get any appeal ?

Do you feel it is fair that paying customers can not use bug reporting or request things like relics that were not issued to them because they can not appeal a forum ban - as described in the rules even when they did not break any rules?

I find your comment "do not break forum rules" to be insulting and obnoxious - the appeal process is for people that did not break any rules and is not a solution to anything.