LACAZ SUPPORT GROUP  FULL RECAP

LACAZ SUPPORT GROUP FULL RECAP

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 21, 2019, 12:4803/21/19
11/29/14

LACAZ SUPPORT GROUP FULL RECAP

Lacaz lost 22.000+ venators been send to persians  due to a bug jam from the app 

Lacaz made full description , technical  facts how the accident occurred, and pointed real issue from the app.

Plarium as usual denial  any  responsability , and removed twice Lacaz post due to  user policy   compelling players to stop financing such hypocrite  business as Plarium.

As any player can understand loosing over 250.000 dragmas worthwise troops to a bug  is big deal.

Several long timers players have been trying to get information from their VIP agent / moderators  claiming that venators invest in PP like any troops.---> no proof can be given to players    " sensitive information " so basicly any staff can say what ever they want you just have to trust them.

----> Lacaz banned 3 years from Forum  :  Applause  NOW

---> Bator spent several hours ( 8-10 h) to upload and write 5 bug reports with description, proof and VID / Screenshots

as symbolic way to show how screwed sparta platform app is......

Plarium have found terrific Moderator with a big HAMMER, all the bug issues  topic have been deleted ( genuine messages )

--> Bator Banned  3 week  for Spamming   : Applause NOW

No moreless, all posts ( severals ) of them relating the Lacaz incident are deleted as soon they  come up.

You have the right to endure plarium bugs, you can do half the job for plarium , but please just keep your mouth shut, any message that point plarium weakness is object to censuration or Ban.

Happy Sparta 2019 ( We won t see  sparta 2020 )

Plarium  Forum policy point that you cannot do :

Well i know what i can do

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 21, 2019, 22:1603/21/19
11/29/14

Salt said:

Im sure many will be upset on my post. been reading the post of lacazz and heres what i can say about the issue. this are facts.

Why you barther comment when have nothing to say interresting ?
Custome buy product and expect  certain quality, the the  quality / price is not matched--> customer complaint
This is normal procedure , i guess  you have no clue
Mar 22, 2019, 07:3303/22/19
07/12/16

i support LACAZ said:

Salt said:

Im sure many will be upset on my post. been reading the post of lacazz and heres what i can say about the issue. this are facts.

Why you barther comment when have nothing to say interresting ?
Custome buy product and expect  certain quality, the the  quality / price is not matched--> customer complaint
This is normal procedure , i guess  you have no clue

Mr. Bator i will answer you
1. Why banther comment when have nothing to say interesting
what i mentioned are facts, i do not banther im just stating my opinions like others. are you upset about the truth? we know how many alts you run in this game and you act like you are virgin.lol
2.Custome by product and expect certain quality/ price is not matched/customer complaints
why do you buy packages when you think its not matched? so you are saying that you let Plarium cheats you even if you know you dont gain anything for the money you spend? You mean the quality of the game do not meet your expectation? but you have so many account you play inspite of your high quality standard.lol you make me laugh.
3. This is normal procedure, i gues i have no clue?
I think you are blinded with how procedure is. do you know whats the meaning of procedure in the first place. I think youre the one doesnt know the meaning of clue.
We can debate about the game for as long as you want. all you want is to be compensated with your own errors.Plarium gave you a game to play for free and yet you complaints. why not stop playing and plarium will be happy...lol

Mar 22, 2019, 14:5403/22/19
Mar 22, 2019, 14:54(edited)
11/29/14
Salt said:

i support LACAZ said:

Salt said:

We can debate about the game for as long as you want. all you want is to be compensated with your own errors.Plarium gave you a game to play for free and yet you complaints. why not stop playing and plarium will be happy...lol

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR THE SAME PLARIUM RUlES VIOLATION : INCITING PEOPLES TO QUIT THE GAME
Mar 22, 2019, 15:2203/22/19
07/12/16
Ninja support LACAZ said:

Salt said:

i support LACAZ said:

Salt said:

I THINK YOU SHOULD BE BANNED FOR THE SAME PLARIUM RUlES VIOLATION : INCITING PEOPLES TO QUIT THE GAME
If thats the rule and i have no problem with that and i wont cry like a child like others. Happy now????
Mar 24, 2019, 14:2003/24/19
06/07/15

Salt said:

1. No one ask me to play this game. its my choice to continue playing even if i know that this game s u c k s. Its not only the game that makes me around for 4 years but because of the people around the world i met ingame. if i want to quit this game i can do it right away coz im not a coiner. playing the game for 4 years without spending is an achievement for myself i guess.lol

2. Players keeps on complaining, a year without any improvements and you know what the players say, Its "Boring" and when theres new features comes and introduce im sure you know what the players says, its "way of plarium to get money from us".lol with or without any changes players complains, many are hypocrite pretends to bash plarium but the truth is they keep on playing the game. why dont you quit? exit nicely.

3. Plarium is not advertised as pay to play game but it was advertised as a free game you can play, its only bonus to plarium if some spend money to buy their packages. My god, no one or not even plarium ask you to buy what they put on sale.

4. If you think plarium is being unfair to you or they cheated you then why not sue them or file a complaint in court? its nonsense and useless to talk on the forum that way. You think?

5. 4 years ago when i started playing this game its just an ordinary game, too many bugs, too many issues, lags etc., they do maintenance without even informing players and the result is lost of troops if you are on raid mode. but we all know this from the beginning and here we are still playing the game.lol, i think you need to wake up with the reality Mr. Lacazz.

truth hurts but thats the way it is. accept it, file a complaint in court or leave the game. Simple as that!!!!

BTW, im not a plarium employee or what so ever.

Obviously you didn't understand anything about it. The claim does not concern whether or not to purchase Plarium packs, the claim is that Plarium does not correct its Bugs and uses an unacceptable right of censorship to conceal its inability.

So your intervention is irrelevant and there is absolutely no interest.

Mar 25, 2019, 13:1203/25/19
09/23/15

When an issue occurs we are here to pass the message to CM and we report any Bugs we are aware of it.

We as moderators keep impartial and we always appreciate the attention to detail that many players have and suggestions that only can improve the game for better enjoyment of the game by all.

What I can do as moderator is to bring to the attention of CM and to notify of this issue in particular as I did before.

What we all as Forum users we need to remember is that we do need to stick to the rules of the Forum and we need to not instigate a reason for players not to play the game or players to leave the game.

When someone post an arising issue they should keep the post with facts and require assistance and moderators usually can step in pretty fast to help with advice or as above mentioned by passing the message/post to Cm and reporting the bug.

Players who bring the arising issues to the Forum are a very important to the development of the game itself as they are the active players who can notice things pretty fast.

We are grateful for the input that players have and we always encourage an active role of players, only this way we can be aware, upgrade, improve and make the game better for all.

Any moderator can be contacted by private message and required help if necessary as we need to remember the main importance is to check, rectify or improve the issue faced and not creating an unnecessary drama out of it.

Any future post which instigate a reason for players not to play or to leave the game, will be deleted.

Thank you for understanding.
Mar 25, 2019, 15:3803/25/19
08/21/14

RED said:

When an issue occurs we are here to pass the message to CM and we report any Bugs we are aware of it.

We as moderators keep impartial and we always appreciate the attention to detail that many players have and suggestions that only can improve the game for better enjoyment of the game by all.

What I can do as moderator is to bring to the attention of CM and to notify of this issue in particular as I did before.

What we all as Forum users we need to remember is that we do need to stick to the rules of the Forum and we need to not instigate a reason for players not to play the game or players to leave the game.

When someone post an arising issue they should keep the post with facts and require assistance and moderators usually can step in pretty fast to help with advice or as above mentioned by passing the message/post to Cm and reporting the bug.

Players who bring the arising issues to the Forum are a very important to the development of the game itself as they are the active players who can notice things pretty fast.

We are grateful for the input that players have and we always encourage an active role of players, only this way we can be aware, upgrade, improve and make the game better for all.

Any moderator can be contacted by private message and required help if necessary as we need to remember the main importance is to check, rectify or improve the issue faced and not creating an unnecessary drama out of it.

Any future post which instigate a reason for players not to play or to leave the game, will be deleted.

maybe it is how it should be but it is not in reality.moderators doesnt hep,they delete posts and ban players,instead of helping some player when he ask for help(it happened to me 4 times and i was banned 4 times,so i know how is it from first hand).

the main reason why players leaving game,isnt because any player ask from them to do that,players leaving game because what developers did with this game.we complain on forum,then you pas it to developers,its not good communication,i ask 2 years ago if its possible developers to came one time on forum to talk with us,ex cm Alyona 

said no,like she did on any of my idea,question,request...answer was no,no,no,declined,declined,declined.like plarium is huge building and poor developer need to climb few floors up,all he need to do is to open one door and to sit right next to you,and poof,developer is on forum .

also,i cant understand,if player loose troops because game malfunction,and send you proof via screenshot,plarium support,or cm,should apologize to player and revive his troops for free,because game malfunction was the reason he lost his troops.it is free for plarium but for players its few k of dollars,euro's.try to listen to me for the first time in your life,you'll see its better then being stubborn like you are as a firm.

Tonaya 
Mar 25, 2019, 16:0903/25/19
Mar 25, 2019, 16:14(edited)
08/21/14

game doesnt work good,look this few seconds ago:

http://prntscr.com/n2q8la

see,no Oliver and no Hardy

Tonaya

Mar 25, 2019, 16:2703/25/19
03/10/15

RED said:

Red, all you say is very nice, but not the reality of game or forum, not because you write many words, facts change...

We bring problems at forum that keep being unheard or ignored (i have many issues brought months ago still unresolve and ignored, but its ok, i know that plarium dont give a da**, i have assumed the reality)

As far as i know moderators MUST/SHOULD inform the users what they do wrong and why they are being banned ow why they will be banned and we both know that it does not happening. or because alina is gone that has changed and now no one cares about respect? because moderators ask respect from users, but you also have to treat with respect to users and that not happening.... 

the fact that plarium decided to change messaging is not users fault, so plarium team should do the effort to communicate to users and not ban with NO message or info. 

communication brings respect, so lets start there and instead of keep threatening why don't plarium moderation and cm team resolve the matter of this bans, so we can all talk and resolve matters. or is dictatorship the new style in palrium moderation & cm team?

solve the illegal bans first!

because they did wrong without knowing, but your team ban them without informing why, so that is also abd from your side. lets all be honest and assume our errors!

Mar 26, 2019, 15:0103/26/19
10/04/14

I would also like to throw my support behind Lacaz. The lack of understanding and compensation from Plarium is pitiful.