Guardian XP

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 20, 2019, 20:5003/20/19
06/18/15

Guardian XP

i made a post

i made a investigation request to my vip agent.

No interrest  to answer / investigate the  situation.

I dont care if some player shave alts account as long it doesnt kill the game

For me it s look we have 1 or 2 guy using sofware to male xp guardian , scoring 5-10 million  points in the time frame that an experimented player score 1 or 2 million ( per h )

What is the point to have trnt / weekly ranking if plarium reward some bots doing the job ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 6, 2019, 15:3208/06/19
09/25/16
I dont know about that, but I am astonished at the number of points Richarmiau always gets... I would think that you need to accumulate guardians and energy recharges for one specific tournament if you want to rank high, and then it would take some time to get ready agin, but no, he always crushes it... how is it even possible, doesn't he have all guardians maxed out and filling his spots by now ?! :o
NancyAdmin
Aug 9, 2019, 09:5008/09/19
07/09/19

lefeubleu said:

I dont know about that, but I am astonished at the number of points Richarmiau always gets... I would think that you need to accumulate guardians and energy recharges for one specific tournament if you want to rank high, and then it would take some time to get ready agin, but no, he always crushes it... how is it even possible, doesn't he have all guardians maxed out and filling his spots by now ?! :o

Hello, 

I am afraid I cannot disclose this information due to security reasons, but you can try contacting Richarmiau directly and ask him what tactics he uses to succeed in tournaments. 

Aug 20, 2019, 13:5308/20/19
09/25/16

I'm sure I can, just as I'm sure he will never answer... 

Most strong/rich players tend to despise the rest of us, so I dare not imagine what it must be like for someone from a coa such as his...

KatiaModerator
Aug 22, 2019, 15:0308/22/19
01/31/18
lefeubleu said:

Most strong/rich players tend to despise the rest of us, so I dare not imagine what it must be like for someone from a coa such as his...

I can assure that many hotshot players very rich in very strong coas  can be helpful to others and reachable so better ask him. who knows maybe you will get a mentor for guardians.many players just have a lot of free time and of course a strategy it is why they are many times on top ranks on Guardians tournaments. No need to coin no need to have bots, just all week they do lots of clicks every day to have ready their table for the tournament  
Aug 23, 2019, 20:4708/23/19
12/29/14
nonsense, this amount of clicks is 24/7 somethings going on.
NancyAdmin
Aug 29, 2019, 09:0708/29/19
07/09/19

jeff hellman said:

nonsense, this amount of clicks is 24/7 somethings going on.

I would suggest checking the reply posted by SHINTAKI on 28 August 2019 here. This player shared some useful tips based on his own experience you may be interested in. 

Aug 30, 2019, 12:0308/30/19
08/02/17

lefeubleu said:

dont agree with you on this, no im not a big coiner or what ever you call them but i do know alot of them and from time to time i get to meet another i allways ask them questions straight off and so far noone of them told me to F off or didnt answer.

Aug 30, 2019, 21:1408/30/19
12/29/14
Hi Nancy this is tf server, where because of the newbies and alt players here is never going to be that busy, were talking about gv here, and the amount of pts and the persistence of the same two players winning every week and the massive amount of guardian xp points they get suggests to me that it is not right they need to be on the whole tourny period with no let up with the amount of xp they get.
Aug 31, 2019, 13:2208/31/19

Hi guys from the score in the picture i can tell you it is possible to score that amount of points during the tournament and playing manually.

There is a faster way than clicking to match your guardian to a warlord to score xp in the tournament and you should know it. If you don't maybe you should look into it.

Anyway the kind of cheating you are talking about wouldn't work for guardian ( your talking about apps who record mouse movements and key strokes etc) if you had ever used one to do any automation of simple task on your pc you would know things need to be exactly at the same place or the recorded click will not work. When you play guardians things move around making your template useless soon or later. Also this game has a bad tendency to slow down or even lag the longer you play and let's not forget the flash player crash, so soon or later your active template will be clicking on a nice flash player has crashed window!

This is a constant theme on the forum as soon as a player see other doing well, it's he's cheating or this must cost him a fortune so no point for us non coiners to play against him.

In the case of that player you say he's cheating i can tell you he's not he's just using a different way of doing guardians which is very fast but expansive. He obviously made the decision to have as many maxed out guardians as possible and that in itself is a strategic decision. 

Why is it a strategic decision because there is only two way to get the best guardians buying the holy bonds or winning them in events. The packs with a holy bonds are very expansive for a good reason if they were cheap we will all have a rank 6 lev 40 and enlighted to max guardian to increase our offence by 110%!! what am i saying we will have 3 might as well if they were cheap let's get the fire one water etc...

Do you start to get the point this player has decided you know what i can increase my total army by a huge amount if i do this and he's actually doing it. The tactic he's using is costly but i can tell you it's a lot cheaper than buying the holy bond packs.

Another factor you are forgetting even if you get a holy bond there is no guaranty that you will summon a rank 6 guardian even when the X2 summoning is active this bring your odds to 50:50. Just do the math you'll see how hard it is to get an offence guardian to max or do this exercise and try to calculate how much would it cost if we use the random value of  $25 / holy bond. Ha you might say but there is the new guardian event which guaranty you to get that guardian if you use this many or that many bonds. That is true but first once again there is a random factor 25% if using one bond 50% for 2 and 100% if three used. You might say yeah but he can get the guardians many time coz he got a stock of holy bonds and that would be a no because the event disappear as soon as you done it once. O then all he has to do is wait for the same event to comeback and he can get it again. Yep sure this event is every two weeks i believe and how many guardians are available only 15! So that is 30 weeks to wait for the same guardian events to comeback and that is based on the assumption that it will run every 2 week!

So you see the guardians have huge potential but to max one is even for a big coiners very long or extremely expansive due to the random factors.

So yep that guy made a tactical decision and he's kicking your butts every weeks and get the 2 holy bonds! Good for him his tactic while still expansive is a lot cheaper than buying holy packs!

Have fun

Sep 1, 2019, 11:3609/01/19
08/02/17
UP your guardians, enlight them, max out their skills but dont do it with 1 only you need to have several of them i would say you need about 50 all lvl 6 and needed to be upped to max and alot of emeralds or free refills of energy i've been saving mine im up to 200 saved so far from coa clashes 
Sep 2, 2019, 17:1709/02/19
09/25/16

Katerina Maurogennous said:

lefeubleu said:

I can assure that many hotshot players very rich in very strong coas  can be helpful to others and reachable so better ask him. who knows maybe you will get a mentor for guardians.many players just have a lot of free time and of course a strategy it is why they are many times on top ranks on Guardians tournaments. No need to coin no need to have bots, just all week they do lots of clicks every day to have ready their table for the tournament  

I'm sure they are, but over the years I've been playing, more than half of very strong players I met didn't care about answering, being kind, treating others fairly...

Anyway, it's not only a matter of clicking from what I've noticed, since I end up lacking bonds if I try to reach too high a score... so even though there's lots of clicking involved, you also need money to support it, don't you ?
Sep 3, 2019, 07:1809/03/19
07/16/19

lefeubleu said:

Katerina Maurogennous said:

lefeubleu said:

I'm sure they are, but over the years I've been playing, more than half of very strong players I met didn't care about answering, being kind, treating others fairly...

Anyway, it's not only a matter of clicking from what I've noticed, since I end up lacking bonds if I try to reach too high a score... so even though there's lots of clicking involved, you also need money to support it, don't you ?
No you don't. You need emeralds and you can get them for free by just upgrading your guardians outside of the guardian event just by using the free energy.

Oct 27, 2019, 03:0710/27/19
06/18/15

richemio and co ( if not the same guy....) you will notice all top 4-5 acc spanish

with persistant clicking you can do average 2 mio XP  / H, by using intensively  ress and lvl 1 guardians ( 7k pts per ) you can reach 3-4 mio / H if you have well prepared all week long ( with boost ) your rank 4 guardians,

1 basic bong = 10 emerald  or 100 energy / 10 click so  buy 10k emeralds every weeks and become the next richemio......