What future for SPARTA - Quel avenir pour SPARTA

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 19, 2019, 23:3403/19/19
07/09/15

I gave myself a simple calculation, counting the number of archontes potentially still present in the first 200 coalitions of the game. Here is the result:

In the first 100 coalitions 10,801 archonts

In the following 100 coalitions 4.818 archonts

A total of 15,616 archonts. An average of 78 per coalition.

If you consider that a number of accounts are inactive and that for the rest of them are alternative accounts, how many are really players. Grand max 5000.

This is certainly not enough for the game to be profitable for Plarium. So the end is probably very close. No need to spend more money here.

Je me suis livré à un petit calcul tout simple, comptabiliser le nombre d'archontes potentiellement encore présent dans les 200 premières coalitions du jeu. Voici le résultat :

Dans les 100 premières coalitions 10.801 archontes

Dans les 100 coalitions suivantes 4.818 archontes

Soit un total de 15.616 archontes. Soit une moyenne de 78 par coalition.

Si l'on considère qu'un certain nombre de c'est comptes sont inactifs et que pour le reste un bon nombre sont des comptes alternatifs, combien sommes nous réellement de joueurs. Grand maximum 5000.

Cela n'est certainement pas suffisant pour que le jeu soit rentable pour Plarium. La fin est proche. Inutile de continuer à dépenser de l'argent ici.

Zukunft für SPARTA,

Ich habe eine einfache kleine Berechnung gemacht, die Zahl der möglichen Archive, die in den ersten 200 Spielkoalitionen möglicherweise noch vorhanden sind, zu erfassen. Das ist das Ergebnis:

In den ersten 100 Koalitionen

In den 100 folgenden Koalitionen:

Entweder insgesamt 15.616 Archive. Oder durchschnittlich 78 pro Koalition.

Wenn man bedenkt, dass es eine Reihe von Konten gibt, die nicht aktiv sind und für die Restkonten eine Alternative sind, wie viel sind wir wirklich Spieler? Höchstens 5000.

Das reicht sicher nicht aus, damit das Spiel für Plarium rentabel ist. Das Ende ist nah. Es ist nicht sinnvoll, hier Geld auszugeben.

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 20, 2019, 00:3903/20/19
02/25/16
Did Plarium remove your post about their refusal to acknowledge that the loss of your 22,000 venators due to app malfunction?  i hate when they remove posts that criticize them.
Mar 20, 2019, 02:4303/20/19
04/08/18
C.U X99 LACAZ said:

A total of 15,616 archonts. An average of 78 per coalition.

If you consider that a number of accounts are inactive and that for the rest of them are alternative accounts, how many are really players. Grand max 5000.

if you consider that all non coiners ( 80%-85% ) of  players have 2-5 alts average, =  1000 coiners   14.000 free riders
Mar 20, 2019, 13:4103/20/19
09/23/15

I am always supportive of players being heard about their opinions and view with the regards to the game but also we do have the Forums rules which need to be followed.

With all the respect towards every view or opinion of players we need to remember to follow the rules of the Forum.

Much appreciated views and opinions can be rephrased and re-post according to the rules of the Forum.

Thank you for understanding.

Mar 20, 2019, 22:0403/20/19
12/03/15

I totally agree with CU

The prospect for newbies when they enter the game is just daunting. To get to the elysians for example will take forever and when they see their cities and coalitions being attacked with these superhuman troops will be very off putting. So the only way for them to get there quickly is to spend a mountain of money just to be on par with the players already in the game. As well as that the whole maintenance of your cities and getting any progression within the game has become a plethitude of mouse clicks and a complete time sink to get everything up to scratch for the day, and hey at the end of it you might just have a few minutes to play a wargame. After all of this once they get to a reasonable level they are going to experience constant lag, hang, glitzes and features that dont work as they should and then come to forum or agents about these problems only to be ignored. No wonder they are not going to hang around too long to play this game as it was originally intended. I would probably leave but have made so many friends and am fiercely loyal to my coalition that is the only reason I struggle and persist with this game.
Mar 20, 2019, 23:4303/20/19
01/02/15

unless you treaten plarium of dragma boycott  support / tech / vip agent   feed you  ton of bullshit just  to keep you in the game / untill they find a solution to their problem. not much of a fair game.

when you make rules just dont 1 side them, see abuse of power topic......

lacaz is right, issue was /  is due to plarium app. they just wanted him to shut up.

well  more will rise to speak up, and if plarium want play the BAN BAD MOD CARD. we will go to REDDIT FB AND TWITTER  telling the truth about plarium professionalism 

i think it worth the $$ we spent

Mar 21, 2019, 02:4603/21/19
02/25/16
I am wirting in support of Lacaz.  Plarium moderators have deleted his post twice but it did not violate any Plarium policy.  It is abuse of power by the Moderators.
Mar 21, 2019, 04:0503/21/19
04/05/17
i support lacaz....CU L8R
Mar 21, 2019, 07:5903/21/19
01/02/15

Bator reporting Abuse of Power demonstation  from Moderator Marteee have been  " succefully " deleted and Bator " banned"

IMAO

Mar 21, 2019, 08:2303/21/19
01/02/15

customer care training  with  Plarium MOD

Me: There is bug....

Plarium Mod: Shut up !

Me: But i lost 300$ worth of troops due to the Bug

Plarium Mod : No no  you will get them back 

Me : How ?

Plarium Mod: Its  client app problem, customer fault, your fault .

Me: But there is  proof its a bug , look i have proof.

Plarium Mod : Shut up and pay

Plarium Mod : Player "Me" banned from forum  untill 2021

Mar 21, 2019, 10:5503/21/19
03/10/15

for over 3 years some of us come to forum to try to improve game for the rest. this kind of situations where players lose their troops because of glitches /bugs of the game, it has been happening for a long time, and the attitude of technical support, cm or vip agents is always the same, "not me, all is good here, it must be that you dont know how to play, you dont know the rules, you must have bad internet connection, your computer is old, your pc /mac is full of bugs"  (thi is a fact that can be seen in all answers given along the years) ... i can go on with the excuses given to us to prove that its not their fault, even if they dont bother looking if there is a problem first... always first, blame the customer, to save them time

I though alina was going to change the attitude at least here in the forum, but new cm seems to have the old school cm attitude against us.... a pitty.  

In case you all dont know why your posts are being deleted is the new rule they included in forum after the "drachma boicot" when they included up to 32 levels in agreements, all posts that suggest a boycott get deleted ... We all know they dont care about our opinions the only thing they care is money (again this is a fact)

https://plarium.com/forum/en/rules/

There is absolutely nothing in my post that breaks the rules! or reason to threat me with banning again

If moderation team and cm want respect from players, thats a two way road... 
Mar 21, 2019, 14:0503/21/19
Mar 21, 2019, 20:40(edited)
12/21/15

i support Lacazz said:

customer care training  with  Plarium MOD

Me: There is bug....

Plarium Mod: Shut up !

Me: But i lost 300$ worth of troops due to the Bug

Plarium Mod : No no  you will get them back 

Me : How ?

Plarium Mod: Its  client app problem, customer fault, your fault .

Me: But there is  proof its a bug , look i have proof.

Plarium Mod : Shut up and pay

Plarium Mod : Player "Me" banned from forum  untill 2021

A simple request and the mod Treats a simple request like a huge asshole, I came here for the first time to see if that was true.

If Plarium treated his teammates like this I will not buy anything here myself.

If you treat customers as if they were bums you can keep your stuff in the future!

Yours sincerely

Merlin

Mar 21, 2019, 14:3203/21/19
07/12/16

im sure many will be upset on my post. been reading the post of lacazz and heres what i can say about the issue. this are facts.

1. no one ask me to play this game. its my choice to continue playing even if i know that this game s u c k s. Its not only the game that makes me around for 4 years but because of the people around the world i met ingame. if i want to quit this game i can do it right away coz im not a coiner. playing the game for 4 years without spending is an achievement for myself i guess.lol

2. players keeps on complaining, a year without any improvements and you know what the players say, Its "Boring" and when theres new features comes and introduce im sure you know what the players says, its "way of plarium to get money from us".lol with or without any changes players complains, many are hypocrite pretends to bash plarium but the truth is they keep on playing the game. why dont you quit? exit nicely.

3. Plarium is not advertised as pay to play game but it was advertised as a free game you can play, its only bonus to plarium if some spend money to buy their packages. My god, no one or not even plarium ask you to buy what they put on sale.

4. If you think plarium is being unfair to you or they cheated you then why not sue them or file a complaint in court? its nonsense and useless to talk on the forum that way. You think?

5. 4 years ago when i started playing this game its just an ordinary game, too many bugs, too many issues, lags etc., they do maintenance without even informing players and the result is lost of troops if you are on raid mode. but we all know this from the beginning and here we are still playing the game.lol, i think you need to wake up with the reality Mr. Lacazz.

truth hurts but thats the way it is. accept it, file a complaint in court or leave the game. Simple as that!!!!

BTW, im not a plarium employee or what so ever.

Mar 21, 2019, 14:5403/21/19
Mar 21, 2019, 16:17(edited)
03/10/15
salt we all can have our own opinions but here one of the main points its the treatment plarium forum team gives to users when there is a problem in game, i am sure we can all agree that its not correct :)
Mar 21, 2019, 21:5103/21/19
11/29/14

Salt said:

im sure many will be upset on my post. been reading the post of lacazz and heres what i can say about the issue. this are facts.

You are right on every points

You just forget one point: Quality. you you purchase a service, a good you have quality expectations, the relation price / quality is maybe not familiar for you.

And plarium have make a pretty  damm shiit work on that side.

Also support is same level. with low end free Moderators that rathen ban people than trying to understand the players problems.

Sad that after over 5 years , plarium keep developing new thing to suck out your money ( elysia..) , ´
but isnt capable or willing
to fix  basic glitch that really matters.
Last breath for sparta i guess, they will come with new "$$" sucking toys anyway

Mar 22, 2019, 12:0403/22/19
03/05/19

Good day, Archons! Thank you for your calculations and your thoughts. This forum is a place where you can share your thoughts regarding the game. However, there are forum rules and we always should remember about them :)

As for the game, as a community manager, I can assure you that we're not going to close this game. As you may see, each month we release some new features. And while our devs are working on this game it will live. There are a lot of players who still enjoy Sparta and actively play. 

I'm grateful for your willingness to make this game better. Moderators constantly gather your feedback and pass it to me so I can forward it to devs. We're always open for your fresh reasonable suggestions. 
Mar 22, 2019, 12:2103/22/19
Mar 22, 2019, 12:23(edited)
03/10/15

boris the problem is that they did not know why they were being banned, and that's the wrong way to deal this matters i have asked several times to change this, and i see this does nto change.

Mar 22, 2019, 13:2603/22/19
07/12/16

i support LACAZ said:

Salt said:

You just forget one point: Quality. you you purchase a service, a good you have quality expectations, the relation price / quality is maybe not familiar for you.

Also support is same level. with low end free Moderators that rathen ban people than trying to understand the players problems.

Sad that after over 5 years , plarium keep developing new thing to suck out your money ( elysia..) , ´
Last breath for sparta i guess, they will come with new "$$" sucking toys anyway

Dear Bator,

I mentioned on no.3 that plarium is advertised as free to play game. Can you show me exactly what service you purchased in this game? Did plarium ask you to pay any amount of legal currency before starting to play this game? if any, can you please screenshot it for me so i can be aware of it.

Again, you mentioned goods, prices and quality. you paid for those packages at your own will and no one ask you to buy them inspite that you know you gain nothing.

We all know that plarium sucks 5 years ago and yet you run so many accounts and still playing the game as active as anyone...lol. i hate to say this but you know who really suck is? its you. you always blame the game and keep on saying they keep on adding new features that will suck your money out of your pocket. Remeber, this is a free to play game, Plarium is not expecting you to buy their packages offer, its only a bonus for them if you buy. so stop nagging around, just admit that you suck for 5 years!

Drachma Boycot didnt even succeed on its goal even if majority of the coa support it, now you expect 1 coalition and few of its members to support Lacazz? Man, wake up. Dont dream.
Mar 22, 2019, 17:1303/22/19
06/17/15

Salt said:

i support LACAZ said:

Salt said:

Dear Bator,

I mentioned on no.3 that plarium is advertised as free to play game. Can you show me exactly what service you purchased in this game? Did plarium ask you to pay any amount of legal currency before starting to play this game? if any, can you please screenshot it for me so i can be aware of it.

Again, you mentioned goods, prices and quality. you paid for those packages at your own will and no one ask you to buy them inspite that you know you gain nothing.

We all know that plarium sucks 5 years ago and yet you run so many accounts and still playing the game as active as anyone...lol. i hate to say this but you know who really suck is? its you. you always blame the game and keep on saying they keep on adding new features that will suck your money out of your pocket. Remeber, this is a free to play game, Plarium is not expecting you to buy their packages offer, its only a bonus for them if you buy. so stop nagging around, just admit that you suck for 5 years!

Drachma Boycot didnt even succeed on its goal even if majority of the coa support it, now you expect 1 coalition and few of its members to support Lacazz? Man, wake up. Dont dream.

The sale of packages is real money, therefore it is not free and if you lose this money logically you have the right to claim, that the purchase is voluntary does not mean that you can not claim, also buying a game of xbox is voluntary, nobody forces you, I do not understand your argument of cheap legal trick.
About the activity of the game, if we compare a year ago with today is ridiculous, there will be half the players that a year ago, the middle coalitions are, dead or missing or inactive, which makes the game much more boring, look at the empty villas always .
How many new players have entered in the last year? one? two? maybe 3? xD

And a little education please, maybe the plarium moderators should block you in the forum ... maybe the insults do not seem like a sufficient reason, but to claim your money ....

Mar 22, 2019, 17:2803/22/19
07/12/16

I SUPPORT LACAZ No money said:

Salt said:

i support LACAZ said:

Salt said:

Dear Bator,

The sale of packages is real money, therefore it is not free and if you lose this money logically you have the right to claim, that the purchase is voluntary does not mean that you can not claim, also buying a game of xbox is voluntary, nobody forces you, I do not understand your argument of cheap legal trick.
Ofcourse you have the right to claim with valid hard evidence of loss. You do not understand my arguments because you lack  proper comprehension of the rules, please when you have time, read the guidelines and terms of use in game when you log in.
About the activity of the game, if we compare a year ago with today is ridiculous, there will be half the players that a year ago, the middle coalitions are, dead or missing or inactive, which makes the game much more boring, look at the empty villas always .
Only Plarium can provide such claim unless you are a plarium staff itself.
How many new players have entered in the last year? one? two? maybe 3? xD
Ask plarium not me, im not interested on how many players are new. I enjoy playing without any issue, thats all
And a little education please, maybe the plarium moderators should block you in the forum ... maybe the insults do not seem like a sufficient reason, but to claim your money ....
If Plarium decides to block or ban me in forum its ok i have no problem with that, im just expressing my thoughts to those lacking education about terms and agreement in playing this game.
Happy Now

Mar 22, 2019, 18:1003/22/19
07/12/16
Ninja support LACAZ said:

Salt said: