60 day boosts

60 day boosts

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 12, 2019, 23:0703/12/19
09/14/15

60 day boosts

Elysian boosts for 60 days available in the market....only about 140k drachmas each. Seriously? I think i've stumbled into the twilight zone
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 15, 2019, 09:5903/15/19
03/05/19

Hi, Hellion. 

Yes, those boosts are not cheap. However, like in every strategy game, once you upgraded in full any building, you receive permanent bonuses that will work for you always. And the higher the level of the building, the more bonuses you can get and the more time for upgrading it takes, respectively. 

It's always up to you to decide whether to use Elysian boosts or no. Almost anything in the game can be obtained without additional investments over a longer time span :)

Mar 15, 2019, 10:5603/15/19
Mar 15, 2019, 10:57(edited)
03/10/15

Hellion6 said:

Elysian boosts for 60 days available in the market....only about 140k drachmas each. Seriously? I think i've stumbled into the twilight zone

must be a joke, seriously?

but the real joke is that  they talk about strategy hahahhahaha you kill me hahahahahaha

talking about investments hahahaha omg hahaha

i am sorry this is just to much  ... hahahaha

Mar 15, 2019, 11:2903/15/19
09/14/15
Boris Shevchenko said:

Hi, Hellion. 

Yes, those boosts are not cheap. However, like in every strategy game, once you upgraded in full any building, you receive permanent bonuses that will work for you always. And the higher the level of the building, the more bonuses you can get and the more time for upgrading it takes, respectively. 

It's always up to you to decide whether to use Elysian boosts or no. Almost anything in the game can be obtained without additional investments over a longer time span :)

what can I say. That any game should come to this is sad. Those in charge of designing new features have turned the game into a joke. And, Im sorry to say Boris, if you have accepted the role of  apologist for this nonsense, you have demeaned yourself
Mar 15, 2019, 12:1803/15/19
03/05/19

I understand your feelings. Also, I understand that each player has his own understanding of what is good and what is bad for the game.

I should admit that our game designers make any in-game changes based on preliminary analysis of the data set. In their calculations, they consider the most frequent gameplay patterns. So, if some players don't use long-term boosts it doesn't mean that those boosts aren't used at all. 

Mar 15, 2019, 13:5803/15/19
09/14/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

I understand your feelings. Also, I understand that each player has his own understanding of what is good and what is bad for the game.

I should admit that our game designers make any in-game changes based on preliminary analysis of the data set. In their calculations, they consider the most frequent gameplay patterns. So, if some players don't use long-term boosts it doesn't mean that those boosts aren't used at all. 

I like how you say "preliminary analysis". I can imagine the conversation between  2 devs. " hey Ivan, do you  think those guys will pay $300 for a boost?"...."i dont know Yuri, lets put one in the market and see if there are any takers"

But  most of us are just left to speculate when it might be useful  to use such a thing.
Mar 15, 2019, 15:3403/15/19
Mar 15, 2019, 15:40(edited)
03/10/15

Boris Shevchenko said:

its not about feelings lol its about being a joke that you say that this is a strategy game lol, ther rest is just bla bla bla that you are told to repeit, not really what a community managers job entittles, but we are used to cms doing the the parrot/public relations job instead of coma/cm work... sad but true

Mar 22, 2019, 11:3103/22/19
03/05/19
Thank you for your thoughts, Hijadelafortuna. I do appreciate your active position in this game and on our game forum. 
Mar 22, 2019, 12:1503/22/19
03/10/15

i would appreciate that you stop talking like a politician and more like  the connecting link between players and plarium

for example, i don't care if you appreciate my thoughts or not, but i care that you deal matters and not ignore our comments 

you're the 6th cm i have heard saying same standard answers than mean nothing at the end, so excuse me, if we don't trust or believe empty promises..

alina did listen and tried to help, she will be missed, hope you follow her line and not the previous cm. 

forum is a place to deal matters, not to shut up us as if we are the enemy