memory usage app

memory usage app

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 29, 2019, 12:3103/29/19
03/05/19

Thank you for your thoughts. I'm sorry to hear that you have such an opinion. 

We are always trying to resolve all the issues in the game as soon as possible. That's why we constantly gather players' feedback and pass it to devs. 
Mar 31, 2019, 14:4003/31/19
03/10/15

boris, that is not an opinion, that are facts!

we discuss if you want, about you not dealing issues as soon as possible, just ignoring them  when you answer me back in a week?

because you say constantly gathering feedback and my experience is that we are being completely ignored when we post anything serious, let me know in a week, where do you gather CONSTANTLY  that info, maybe i put it in wrong place.... like here in forum or vip service... maybe there is other place where there is constant gathering
Apr 2, 2019, 12:3104/02/19
03/05/19

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

boris, that is not an opinion, that are facts!

we discuss if you want, about you not dealing issues as soon as possible, just ignoring them  when you answer me back in a week?

because you say constantly gathering feedback and my experience is that we are being completely ignored when we post anything serious, let me know in a week, where do you gather CONSTANTLY  that info, maybe i put it in wrong place.... like here in forum or vip service... maybe there is other place where there is constant gathering

Let me describe this process in details.

I check this forum at least twice a week and notice all the suggestions that players create. Sure, it's possible that I don't reply to some of the comments but you can be sure that even if I miss something, moderators always can bring my attention to this and I'll put it in my weekly report to devs anyway.

I do hope for our future collaboration and I'm grateful for your help. It's really great when such an active player as you share thoughts about the game with us. 

Apr 2, 2019, 12:4804/02/19
Apr 2, 2019, 12:54(edited)
03/10/15

And you think twice per week is good enough for a community manager? even if we really only see answers of you, once per week, except this exception?)

your suggestions are basically, if you don't like ti dont play it, is that the expected reaction from a community manager?

i heard that last sentence from many cm that after never listened and care to belive it...

if you want peoples trust, do something about it

would you be so kind to describe the process of gathering info and how do you deal that info, where do you apply? who do you pass? what kind of info you consider is good enough to eb gatherer? would love to know more about the process of gathering info that you have been assigned and the steps you have to take.

Apr 2, 2019, 12:5204/02/19
03/10/15
Coming back to original post of where a user has already explain the problem with memory use, can you explain me what are you doing with this info? have you pass to developers to check? or you just have orders to write the standard answers of its not my faults its users fault?