Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Comments
Mar 28, 2019, 19:1903/28/19
Mar 28, 2019, 19:21(edited)
11/29/14

Concerning pricing

when you buy nothing  its cheap  :D Notice  Guardian pack doent go dowm same 7.4-14-36 euros prices

Too bad the customer care has been so awfull , doesn seem to tempt me spending any

Mar 29, 2019, 13:1403/29/19
03/05/19

Hi, guys! All the discounts and offers are distributed according to a special automatic algorithm. Sure, it's possible that some of the players can get more beneficial offers than other ones.

However, there are a lot of discounts and offers in the game. I believe it's always possible to choose a suitable one.

As for the players who make in-game purchases, sure, like in every strategy free-to-play game, there are a lot of things that you can buy to boost your in-game progress. However, in general, in-game purchases serve as a tool to decrease the time, needed for your progress. It's like traveling by car or by plane. You will reach the destination in both cases, but sure, much faster by plane. And the tickets are more expensive accordingly. 

Mar 29, 2019, 21:1903/29/19
12/03/15
That was a nice easy run around the forum lines was it not boris, nothing solved, verging on ignorance towards players concerns and views, guess your job is done for the next couple of weeks, time to go home and congratulate yourself on a job well done, whereas what you have done to satiate these concerns and real time losses has been as much use as a chocolate teapot. Thx friend see you again in a couple of weeks time when once again you can do your fortnightly routine and think everyone is unsatisfied with your answers and leave all the next issues out to hang and dry. Glad I dont spend money, maybe I go to that satisfaction site and watch the dissatisfaction% grow even larger.
Mar 31, 2019, 14:2903/31/19
03/10/15

i don't buy packages only 50% and all my offers dont go down of 36 euros (49 dollars), boris you can say all the plarium public relations notes you are given to say here to look good, but you are talking to the real people that see this offers not only our offers, i can see the ones of many of my players and we share this info so we really know the real situation

as hellcat said, see you in a week when you come to give the same kind of answers we have been giving by all cm for the last 4 years ..... empty of meaning to make look good plarium.(that is the sad part of this forum....)  this is not an insult, it is a fact, i am not breaking any rules,saying what i said as I am just sharing my experience in the forum for the last 4 years where i have already seen more cm that i can recall

Mar 31, 2019, 18:0703/31/19
Mar 31, 2019, 18:07(edited)
09/04/16

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hi, guys! All the discounts and offers are distributed according to a special automatic algorithm. Sure, it's possible that some of the players can get more beneficial offers than other ones.

However, there are a lot of discounts and offers in the game. I believe it's always possible to choose a suitable one.

As for the players who make in-game purchases, sure, like in every strategy free-to-play game, there are a lot of things that you can buy to boost your in-game progress. However, in general, in-game purchases serve as a tool to decrease the time, needed for your progress. It's like traveling by car or by plane. You will reach the destination in both cases, but sure, much faster by plane. And the tickets are more expensive accordingly. 

• It is like a Road Race: Time Players go on foot and Coiners use cars, airplanes, jets etc 

Who finishes in the Top Positions? The fastest

The  fastest get the rewards which by 99.99% are Coiners.