Commenting on the new tournament

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Feb 9, 2019, 13:4902/09/19
06/12/16

I like it when Plarium tries to put new tournaments to make the game more dynamic, but this last one of clash of coalitions, I am left half. 

Because in all the rounds add the same things PP and PVP ..... it would not be interesting to put different things (divine, looting, sieges, guardians, villas, etc ...) in each round. 

Four rounds, all the same, does not make the game more attractive, just the opposite MONOTONE.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 12, 2019, 12:0002/12/19
02/29/16

Javi said:

I like it when Plarium tries to put new tournaments to make the game more dynamic, but this last one of clash of coalitions, I am left half. 

Because in all the rounds add the same things PP and PVP ..... it would not be interesting to put different things (divine, looting, sieges, guardians, villas, etc ...) in each round. 

Four rounds, all the same, does not make the game more attractive, just the opposite MONOTONE.

Hello!

You play PP and attack other players anyway. What is bad in receiving points for it and getting a reward?
Feb 12, 2019, 15:3602/12/19
06/12/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Javi said:

Hello!

You play PP and attack other players anyway. What is bad in receiving points for it and getting a reward?

It has nothing bad, but I think it could be more fun and competitive each round, putting different variants in each round (points for looting, sieges or even divine, etc ...) ....

Feb 15, 2019, 15:0802/15/19
02/29/16

Javi said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Javi said:

Hello!

It has nothing bad, but I think it could be more fun and competitive each round, putting different variants in each round (points for looting, sieges or even divine, etc ...) ....

I will forward your feedback :)

devs can consider adding more activities to it :)

Feb 23, 2019, 10:4402/23/19
Feb 23, 2019, 10:45(edited)
08/13/16

Hi,

Really like the clash of coalitions tournaments.

Please do not remove the PP and PvP points from each round.

However, I do agree with this thread, please include other activities in there as well as was suggested.

Its a great suggestion.

Regards

Johan

Feb 26, 2019, 15:3002/26/19
02/29/16

Johan said:

Hi,

Really like the clash of coalitions tournaments.

Please do not remove the PP and PvP points from each round.

However, I do agree with this thread, please include other activities in there as well as was suggested.

Its a great suggestion.

Regards

Johan

Hello :)

Devs plan to include other activities as well. Stay tuned 
Feb 27, 2019, 09:5002/27/19
03/10/15

why doing both again together? would not be logical to put them in different weekends to make the game more energetic?

and why only after 3 weeks repeat both? 

Alina, i am sorry, but its illogical 
Mar 2, 2019, 17:4803/02/19
08/21/14

Plarium,gived us nordman to fight on this coalition clash........what is your criterion to choose who gonna fight against who?

almost forgot to give you my feedback for this tournament,here it is:     .I.

Tonaya

Mar 12, 2019, 15:3203/12/19
02/29/16

Tonaya said:

Plarium,gived us nordman to fight on this coalition clash........what is your criterion to choose who gonna fight against who?

Tonaya

Hello!

The Coalitions are divided into Tiers based on their results in the previous Tournament. 

And in the Tiers the opponents are chosen randomly. 
Mar 12, 2019, 15:3503/12/19
02/29/16

hijadelafortuna T.I.A. said:

why doing both again together? would not be logical to put them in different weekends to make the game more energetic?

I don't know why Fortuna. 

We have a separate team who analyzes players' activity during Tournaments and makes their schedule. I will forward your feedback regarding these Tournaments run together. 
Mar 20, 2019, 16:3903/20/19
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Tonaya said:

Tonaya

Hello!

The Coalitions are divided into Tiers based on their results in the previous Tournament. 

And in the Tiers the opponents are chosen randomly. 

thank you for your answer after 17 days,plarium is expressive as always :P

Tonaya

Mar 21, 2019, 11:0703/21/19
Mar 21, 2019, 11:07(edited)
03/10/15
Alina Phoenix said:

I don't know why Fortuna. 

We have a separate team who analyzes players' activity during Tournaments and makes their schedule. I will forward your feedback regarding these Tournaments run together. 
your teams do not play so they have no idea about the game, it is a fact for those that we play daily actively .... maybe they should ahve less gym and yoga classes and mroe hours playing to udnerstand game so they can logically analise the info to make proper rutines in tournmaents
Mar 21, 2019, 22:0003/21/19
Mar 21, 2019, 22:03(edited)
11/29/14

Just check first tournement  datas: 

1 st  trnt   Top coa´s  made 70 -100 million points

2 nd trnt   6-15 mio 

3 rd trnt  guess ....

if it is no a Hint then i am speachless

Format is great idea but 

Timing too long 96 h  in a row could be a 2-4 week span

Always  penalize the week end players ( NORMAL PEOPLES not 7/7 addicted )--->  all trnt should be shuffle random

XP guardians always mid week

Pan / capi always same days

PVP always week ends

75% always every 2 weeks. 

so big coiners can plan their 2 week cycle play

- use def the week no revival.

- play  max PP week of 75%

- Hammer players on pvp last week end before revival

-revive your off, incres 20-30%

Good Game

the game become so predictable = BOORING.

Mar 22, 2019, 12:1003/22/19
03/05/19

Hello! Thank you for your thoughts.

As you may see, there are a lot of various tournaments in this game. All of them are optional and if you don't like some of them, you can simply skip participating.

As active players, you know that our tournaments are dedicated to the most popular game activities like raiding, attacking or defending, developing, etc.

These main activities have become the daily routine for our gamers. Still, wanting to make them even more exciting, our developers introduced the tournaments and rewards for them. These rewards aren't meant to cover all your losses and they will unlikely become the main reason why you decide to partake in a certain event. This is an additional way to get benefits from the activities you like the most.

Mar 22, 2019, 12:3603/22/19
03/10/15

what would be exciting is plarium listening to players, plarium sorting out problems, plarium sorting bugs

not you telling us if we dont like something do not participate, instead of listening to our comments.... incredible!
Mar 26, 2019, 16:3603/26/19
08/21/14

Boris Shevchenko said:

Hello! Thank you for your thoughts.

As you may see, there are a lot of various tournaments in this game. All of them are optional and if you don't like some of them, you can simply skip participating.

As active players, you know that our tournaments are dedicated to the most popular game activities like raiding, attacking or defending, developing, etc.

These main activities have become the daily routine for our gamers. Still, wanting to make them even more exciting, our developers introduced the tournaments and rewards for them. These rewards aren't meant to cover all your losses and they will unlikely become the main reason why you decide to partake in a certain event. This is an additional way to get benefits from the activities you like the most.

it would be truth if we have participate button,so we can choose whether to participate or not,but if 5 coalitions attacking you,you cant choose to participate or not.right?

Tonaya
Mar 26, 2019, 17:5403/26/19
10/07/15

"it would be truth if we have participate button,so we can choose whether to participate or not"

I LIKE that suggestion Tonaya.  Or just as good have the coals who wish to participate in this Clash stuff sign up a week in advance then they go head to head with each other.  Battle Royal.  

Mar 26, 2019, 21:5303/26/19
07/06/15

Don´t worry 

@ this pace   

with this deaf policy

soon will be nobody to play.

Mar 26, 2019, 21:5603/26/19
07/06/15

what would be exciting is plarium listening to players,

That is called  " delusion "

Mar 31, 2019, 18:2803/31/19
04/19/16
BelleOfKerr-HBG said:

"it would be truth if we have participate button,so we can choose whether to participate or not"

I LIKE that suggestion Tonaya.  Or just as good have the coals who wish to participate in this Clash stuff sign up a week in advance then they go head to head with each other.  Battle Royal.  

That is not a bad idea. Fighting for a pretty picture for a coalition capital is silly. But individual rewards in each round are not that bad, what kind of hegemon would deny that to his whole team?
Apr 1, 2019, 20:5804/01/19
06/22/15
is there a way to look at the full detailed report of our coalition's points once the tournament is over?