How to delete account?

How to delete account?

Search
Moderators for Sparta: War of Empires
Moderators wanted!
Mar 2, 2018, 18:4903/02/18
11/24/15

How to delete account?

I want to permanently delete my account and not be able to open it again. How to do it?
Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 2, 2018, 20:0403/02/18
Mar 2, 2018, 20:06(edited)
06/13/15

Hey Archon !

Think before you delete your account please.

Mar 3, 2018, 04:1203/03/18
11/24/15
We must expect from others to do the things that are good from them.

I am on holiday for 2 days.
Jun 4, 2022, 14:3506/04/22
03/02/15

How do we delete accounts now that the profile page was changed?

I wish to close my account - i do not wish to just abandon it with all the account theft and credit cards on file being used. 

KatiaModerator
Jun 5, 2022, 05:5806/05/22
01/31/18
Bad Attitude

I wish to close my account - i do not wish to just abandon it with all the account theft and credit cards on file being used. 

Hello Archon.  If you mean that you want to delete your Plarium Play, think it twice. It is so pitty to lose the game that is obviously you love.                                                                                             
     Even if you will uninstall your Plarium Play, your city will still be existing with your Nickname on it, and all will raid it. Ask yourself, why do you care about accounts theft, if you don't really care for your game? Take my advice as a Gamer, and just have a break and delete nothing because you will return. Why you will return? Because Sparta despite the glitches it might have, is the best Wargame ever, and because it is difficult to leave behind all we had built, the time and the money we had spent all these years of playing, plus the people we met.  If you don't have time to play, or just you feel tired, just play less or have a break🙂                                                                     As for your Credit Card, you can always delete it from your account, if you click on your Plarium's Play settings,  go to the payments, at the right of your purchase history is your card so, you can click on the x. I wish you happy gaming. 

Jun 6, 2022, 01:3106/06/22
02/14/18
Bad Attitude

Hello Bad Attitude:

You dont need to keep a record of your credit card in Plarium Play, you can always delete it from your account, if you click on your Plarium's Play settings,  go to the payments, at the right of your purchase history is your card so, you can click on the x.